Is Lil Nas X the MPB ATRL has been waiting for?

MingYouToo

The campy as hell aesthetics.

The choreo.

The artistic growth.

The stage presence :jonny4:

The drama.

The HITS.

The fact that his first 2 singles are a massive marketing campaign. How he makes every drama about him into a hype generating SMASH :WAP:

If an ATRLer was a popstar teas!!!

• ATRL Moderator

If? :eli: 

I agree, I appreciate how shameless he is with his promo.  It makes the exclusiveness go down smoothly, plus hes always serving visuals :jonny: 

• ATRL Moderator

He's fantastic but he's not quite serving the pop that would REALLY make me listen over and over. I need him to make Charli XCX / Kim Petras / Slayyyter type electronic music, and then I will truly be obsessed. "Montero" was a really catchy song though.

• #FreeBritney Activist

He's coming close. MONTERO is a BOP all the way. It's so good and I love the video. He needs to serve us more pop-ish music tho for me to fully stan.

yes, i overjoy :clap3: racist and interally homophobic people can say whatever tf they want but he literally managed to do what probably all of us wanted to do since we were 10 years old, be a POPSTAR :clap3: 

he didn't choose to stay in closet for success. we all know he could have been 3x more successfull if he kept doing rap or country or whatever old town road was and but no, he chose to come out and slap every single homophobe with his success including half of this site :clap3:

i don't like most of his music but if he ever becomes more pop im ready to stan :clap3:

y'all are just so stupid by not supporting him for whatever reason, we all saw what happened to adam lambert etc, lil nas x is the FIRST breakthru of 21st century Main Pop Gay