FFX unreal engine 5 fan made trailer

Hongbin

• #FreeBritney Activist

I got CHILLS!!! :jonny4:

But I’m confused as to why the trailer included the airship from X-2. :skull: 

beautiful.

FFX is literally the best story based video game EVER made. Such a stunning and emotional story and world building.

They need to make FFX-3 as good as FFX to make up for how light hearted and cute FFX-2 was. FFX-2 gets a lot of hate by ppl but i find it to be refreshing after the heartbreaking story of FFX BUT they need to get back to that for FFX-3 tbh (if they ever make it that is...)

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

beautiful.

FFX is literally the best story based video game EVER made. Such a stunning and emotional story and world building.

They need to make FFX-3 as good as FFX to make up for how light hearted and cute FFX-2 was. FFX-2 gets a lot of hate by ppl but i find it to be refreshing after the heartbreaking story of FFX BUT they need to get back to that for FFX-3 tbh (if they ever make it that is...)

!!!! It's my favorite game of all time. As long as FFX-3 is not based on that HORRID audio drama ruining the entire love story of Tidus and Yuna, then I'm all for it after FFXVI.

Best game ever. 

Yuna dancing on water :jonny4:

Tidus and Yuna kissing in the swamp/lake :jonny4:

Yuna going through Tidus and falling to the floor as she goes for a last hug:jonny4:

ICONIC and LEGENDARY :jonny:

Edited by Entity
!
55 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

!!!! It's my favorite game of all time. As long as FFX-3 is not based on that HORRID audio drama ruining the entire love story of Tidus and Yuna, then I'm all for it after FFXVI.

lmao true! the voice acting will for sure need a major step up but I think that will be easy (though I have a feeling they may want to give a cheeky nod to that awkward laugh scene since it's become so iconic lol).

• ATRL Moderator

Wow that video is really well done!! :jonny5: GOD FFX is a beautiful game - if it was remade they wouldn't need to do so much work so much as retain the current world and just link it all together into one but flowing game. Not "open world" so much as like The Last of Us - you're stuck on the journey, but less disjointed with loading screens. That being said the characters do return to certain locations so I guess there needs to be a bit of open-ness, but then again that's easily counter-acted with the airship.

1 hour ago, Entity said:

Yuna going through Tidus and falling to the floor as she goes for a last hug:jonny4:

One of the most heart-breaking things to have ever have happened in any form of media ever. GOD I cried. Poor Yuna - she was already willing to risk her life and had been through so much, and then didn't even get to be with her love. :weeps: And her whistling at the end and thinking of him. :weeps: The end where she's giving her speech at Luca Stadium and there's all these cuts of the characters including Tidus. :weeps: My god.

IDK if I really want a FFX-3 so much as I want an FFX-2 re-imagined without all the silliness. FFX had a serious tone at its core which FFX-2 really did dirty.

We need an official remake asap :jonny2: Tidus x Yuna aka the best FF couple, yup I said it!

I remembered being so salty when they gave us a remaster instead of a remake, like wth am I supposed to do with this :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

beautiful.

Sorry shadow bringers holds that title, end walker might snatch soon

21 minutes ago, Favorite Blue said:

We need an official remake asap :jonny2: Tidus x Yuna aka the best FF couple, yup I said it!

I remembered being so salty when they gave us a remaster instead of a remake, like wth am I supposed to do with this :toofunny3:

G'raha Tia x WOL outsold tbh