Flashing Lights Kanye West Appreciation

SinterFold_

As we near the release of the highly anticipated DONDA I wanted to revisit this classic moment in his discography which came from the final installment of his highly acclaimed trilogy College Dropout/Late Registration/Graduation. 

The track was obviously a masterpiece but the visual was the actual stunner and easily one of his best. Arguably Top 5 in a flawless visual collection from the Vanguard Award recipient. 

When i was in middle school my fire alarm went off at 4 in the morning and this was the song playing on the radio. So it’s always had like an extra spooky quality to me and I really appreciate it even more than i already did. The video is iconic too

5 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

When i was in middle school my fire alarm went off at 4 in the morning and this was the song playing on the radio. So it’s always had like an extra spooky quality to me and I really appreciate it even more than i already did. The video is iconic too

The cinematic quality of the visual as simple as it is gives it that sinister feel and elevates the track. The singles from this album was insane. Stronger Good Life and Homecoming. This was by far my favorite and the most classic.