Billboard: NFR! is Jack's defining production work

NOW

Defining Work: Although other projects included bigger radio hits, Lana Del Rey’s 2019 LP Norman F--king Rockwell may endure as Antonoff’s biggest production accomplishment, a distillation of the pop artist’s strengths as a songwriting and vocalist that earned her the best reviews, and first major Grammy hoopla, of her career.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/list/9603412/best-music-producers

I was told multiple times by ATRL today that Lana copied other pop singers who worked with Jack first, and that she lacks acclaim and influence outside of Twitter stans? Why did they say that?

7az2jpty57921.jpg

State of Grace.

I mean duh?

His work with Taylor is fantastic too but they never really produced a full album together

7JQf2kL.jpg

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I mean duh?

His work with Taylor is fantastic too but they never really produced a full album together

7JQf2kL.jpg

If she cut the Joel tracks like she should have Lover would have been a cute little Antonoff pop album (with a little dash of Louis Bell on INTHAF).

State of Grace.
1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

If she cut the Joel tracks like she should have Lover would have been a cute little Antonoff pop album (with a little dash of Louis Bell on INTHAF).

Thats why Lover should have been a cute 12-13 tracks album. I'd keep MA&THP, Afterglow and INTHAF from the non-Jack songs.