Lorde... its getting weird

DesiredConsternation

VeniceBeach
13 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Like i said nice try, im not marina "stan", she isnt even close to being my favorite artist but since yall only talk about pop "indie" girls on here shes someome I like for that genre. I almost got thread banned for criticizing her lyrics, unlike you and almost all Lana stans im not a deluded person that tells off anyone that has any sort of criticism towards her and runs around all the girls threads screaming "LanA her ImpacT". Focus On cocc spending 4 weeks on the chart or her QFTC rant

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Exactly, I didnt even criticize her until her fans started running around claiming everyone copied her. The fact her only popular album is btd and her fans hate it as if the rest of her discog is some Avant gard style musicianship is hillarious 

Mitski_Pitchfork-033.thumb.jpg.25c4fec44
" Intoxicated by acetone fumes, Lorde ruminates about fading beauty, the circularity of time, and losing touch with your past self. But her swings at profundity fall short—she is stoned, after all—and the understated production feels eerily reminiscent of another Jack Antonoff joint, Lana Del Rey’s Chemtrails Over the Country Club. "

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

She didn't invent anything and no one copies her :rip: 

" Intoxicated by acetone fumes, Lorde ruminates about fading beauty, the circularity of time, and losing touch with your past self. But her swings at profundity fall short—she is stoned, after all—and the understated production feels eerily reminiscent of another Jack Antonoff joint, Lana Del Rey’s Chemtrails Over the Country Club. "
levi.thumb.png.dd0be0db41769e953d2676a2e
Well!
And it's only the beginning, Lana is a trendsetter and critics knows that, get over it, white gays

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starchild

• VeniceBeach

• Squall

• NOW

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

melodrama was honestly just overhyped. but lorde was always seen as a lana rip off, esp circa de 2013 on tumblr.

and lately she's been pulling a lot from carly rae jepsen since melodrama

:bibliahh:

VeniceBeach

Will @ more some of you once the album will be out, expecting nice paragraphs about our topic

1 minute ago, VeniceBeach said:

Well!
And it's only the beginning, Lana is a trendsetter and critics knows that, get over it, white gays

The irony is Lana RAN after Jack after Lorde & Taylor collabed with him :ahh: 

VeniceBeach
4 minutes ago, Squall said:

And Lana got the highest score among these girls. Her power, now they want to re-create her sound so bad! Let me remind you Lana wasnt doing reputation/Melodrama sound, but Lorde and Taylor did NFR!'s. Stay tuned for more takes in the future :fan:

Edited by VeniceBeach
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
Just now, VeniceBeach said:

Well!

I dont care :bibliahh: Im not a Lorde super fan like you psychos and im sure as **** not white like the lot of you that excuse her racist rants. Good luck with that "acclaim"  you speak of, im sure she'll be awarded some day or at least more than 10 people will be buying her albums

VeniceBeach
1 minute ago, Starchild said:

I dont care :bibliahh: Im not a Lorde super fan like you psychos and im sure as **** not white like the lot of you that excuse her racist rants. Good luck with that "acclaim"  you speak of, im sure she'll be awarded some day or at least more than 10 people will be buying her albums

The way no one moved, now you suddenly don't care, keep losing. :fan:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
4 minutes ago, Squall said:

exactly :skull: jack thanked Taylor for giving him his big break and to the user saying "Lana got the highest score among these girls" lmao highly acclaimed aoty folklore disagrees or are we just talking about pfk now?:bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild

The way no one moved, now you suddenly don't care, keep losing. :fan:

Losing is being a try hard "poet" that ran to a producer other girls were already working with, has nobody buying her music,and has no awards to show for this "acclaim":monkey: her fans can stay delusional, though that was already a given when they defended her Karen antics 

9 minutes ago, Squall said:

Jack went up to her and asked her to come to the studio even though she hadn’t started writing while in the middle of her tour. Get your story straight.

VeniceBeach
1 minute ago, Starchild said:

exactly :skull: jack thanked Taylor for giving him his big break and to the user saying "Lana got the highest score among these girls" lmao highly acclaimed aoty folklore disagrees or are we just talking about pfk now?:bibliahh:

Taylor: "Lana is my favorite lyricist of all time and she's the most influential artist of the last decade."
Some random pressed user named Starchild: "bUt aCcLaiM i DoNt cAre, folklore Aoty!!!"

It's all about influence, and Lana does have it, you just hate to see it. Oh and keep ignoring words from Ms. Swift herself :heart:

VeniceBeach
2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Losing is being a try hard "poet" that ran to a producer other girls were already working with, has nobody buying her music,and has no awards to show for this "acclaim":monkey: her fans can stay delusional, though that was already a given when they defended her Karen antics 

It's Jack who asked her to make some music together, I know you're suffering, lmao

ontherocks

That Taylor and Marinara stan keeps on going with blabla bla, blablala blabla blablala.... 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild

It's Jack who asked her to make some music together, I know you're suffering, lmao

Suffering :bibliahh:keep streaming Lanas latest music cause someone has to

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

That Taylor and Marinara stan keeps on going with blabla bla, blablala blabla blablala.... 

Aww racist karen stans really like to act the vicitim like thier fave:monkey: as if all of you running to the Lorde thread spamming it with Lana wasnt sad enough 

VeniceBeach
2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Suffering :bibliahh:keep streaming Lanas latest music cause someone has to

Oh so I destroyed you with facts and you can't say something about the actual topic now, nice to know

OT: Lana the trendsetter! :3rdplace:

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

Its the way her stans act like she invented a genre when she stole most of her stuff or just copied old music :deadvision:theres not an ounce of originality in her or her try hard lyrics 

Who is Lana copying? You are insane. Copying is what Lorde is currently doing with Lana's stuff, Lana doesn't copy anyone.

SimpleKindofLife

I’m really wondering why she ditched Joel Little. He could’ve been her Finneas

ontherocks
Just now, Starchild said:

Aww racist karen stans really like to act the vicitim like thier fave:monkey: as if all of you running to the Lorde thread spamming it with Lana wasnt sad enough 

Is that all you have in you? Well obviously not, cause you so many words for all of us. I smell frustration and the sweet smell of defeat, you loser. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
Just now, VeniceBeach said:

Oh so I destroyed you with facts and you can't say something about the actual topic now, nice to know

OT: Lana the trendsetter! :3rdplace:

You mean the only quote you guys have that you spam? Im good:)

Ot: poor girls thinking Lana is acclaimed outside of thier pop bubble

HausOfGerard

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a D̵o̷p̵p̸e̷l̴g̷a̸n̸g̴e̵r̵ in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much Lorde has copied Wild At Heart. From the instrumental to the  vocal melody, do you not have any value or respect for originality? Lorde is a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion

VeniceBeach
1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Is that all you have in you? Well obviously not, cause you so many words for all of us. I smell frustration and the sweet smell of defeat, you loser. 

So sad, Lana haters are so boring now :dancehall:

OT: Taylor: "Lana is my favorite lyricist of all time and she's the most influential artist of the last decade."

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
Just now, ontherocks said:

You loser? Ok 12 year old, im the one so frustrated over Ms Rey when all there is is countless threads from you all about lorde. Keep suffering and learn to read more than 2 sentences 

VeniceBeach
7 minutes ago, Starchild said:

You mean the only quote you guys have that you spam? Im good:)

Ot: poor girls thinking Lana is acclaimed outside of thier pop bubble

ECR11TPUwAAQN1H.jpg
d847fceabe8db48052b5de57c427d1eb369a14d5
D6JF1ZmW0AAjJ3F.jpg
n6hqe889zpv31.png
Fatality. Have a nice day y'all :heart:

Edited by VeniceBeach
coolcristobal
6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

They need to drop him ASAP. He's run his course :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana:

Explain Jack!