Lorde... its getting weird

DesiredConsternation

DesiredConsternation

And streets are saying California is another Lana-esque song. Is it time to look for new producers?

Edited by DesiredConsternation
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starchild

• VeniceBeach

• Squall

• NOW

Yes. I don' think this stripped-down thing is really working well for her. I mean those songs are not bad at any means but they sound kinda basic especially with her way of writing melodies.

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

How to disappear was written in 2018-2019. 

SATNS was written right after the Melo tour finished per her email so I guess they were written at the same time 

:giraffe:

Edited by Velvet
2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

SATNS was written right after the Melo tour finished per her email so I guess they were written at the same time 

:giraffe:

Hack literally going from one session to the next promoting the same production as new hoping neither finds out :rip:

21 minutes ago, Shoful said:

All of his songs literally sound the same for these girls :deadbanana:

Never mind that these girls are songwriters and producers themselves, right?

what kind of reach with SP sounding like ATHP :rip: some of the instrumentation may be kind of similar and they may come from a similar sonic palette, but that’s it. they’re two completely different songs with different feelings and melodies :rip:

15 minutes ago, hindsight said:

why do all these girls keep working with that talentless man :rip:  are the rest of the male producers THAT awful to work with? 

Are we just gonna pretend NFR!, COCC, Melodrama, and folklore don't exist?