The DCEU Base | The Suicide Squad trailer!

ainadalkaz

http://blindgossip.com/?p=83278#more-83278

There is a simple explanation as to why this actor pared back his responsibilities on an upcoming blockbuster film.

When he did the multiple hats thing on [a film] last year, he barely slept. It was just too much. He pulled a few all-nighters and lost his sobriety. Also, the movie tanked.

Poor sis.

sJ2dL5V.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Unforgiving

• xrosup

• ALA

• BoyLikeYouSuxx

7 hours ago, mdnazn said:

There is a simple explanation as to why this actor pared back his responsibilities on an upcoming blockbuster film.

When he did the multiple hats thing on [a film] last year, he barely slept. It was just too much. He pulled a few all-nighters and lost his sobriety. Also, the movie tanked.

Poor sis.

sJ2dL5V.gif

Makes sense. Hopefully they get a good director.

Live By Night is not a terrible film. It's just not a great story, not even close to The Town or Argo. I guess he feels that he wants to make a GREAT film. Something people are not taking into account is that he'll have to STAY fit ALL throughout preproduction and during production, plus being the director and PRODUCER. It's just too much to handle really. I'm sure he wants to do it but he feels uncapable to handle all of it right now and probably his personal issues also played a big role in this too.

10 hours ago, mdnazn said:

Poor sis.

sJ2dL5V.gif

This made me feel bad as hell. :weeps: I know he's taking on a lot, but I think the pressure is a bit too much. 

-

They NEED to hire Tim Miller, he's like the biggest DC stan, and since he's been "let go" from Deadpool 2 its perfect timing. Just look at what he did with Batman in that Arkham Origins video, as well as his Justice League short film. 

Do the right thing WB, i'm counting on it.

sJ2dL5V.gif

So what's the tea with WW movie? Just some random bitch coming for it? I have a lot of faith, don't disappoint me DC. Although I really liked BvS and SS, sure they had issues but they were great films people do too much. Well SS was just an OK film, that third act was a mess Margot, Will and Viola saved that movie.

Also, how many more trailers will we get for WW? Just one more? Or two? If it's just one more we'll get it around April right?

Finally where is that Justice League first trailer? I'm so excited for that one

Oh I almost forgot, so The Flash movie is still in development hell? I'm sad, it is one of my fave characters

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

So what's the tea with WW movie? Just some random bitch coming for it? I have a lot of faith, don't disappoint me DC. Although I really liked BvS and SS, sure they had issues but they were great films people do too much. Well SS was just an OK film, that third act was a mess Margot, Will and Viola saved that movie.

Also, how many more trailers will we get for WW? Just one more? Or two? If it's just one more we'll get it around April right?

Finally where is that Justice League first trailer? I'm so excited for that one

Oh I almost forgot, so The Flash movie is still in development hell? I'm sad, it is one of my fave characters

Rumors about Wonder Woman are mixed. Some are hearing it's a mess (some even saying I heard from a guy who heard from a guy...) but there are also some people saying that it's good. I'm sure it's still in post production so we'll see. I bet we'll get one more trailer for Wonder Woman, probably with maybe Kong: Skull Island or another WB/comic book property.

I think putting more of the attention for Wonder Woman now than Justice League would be a better idea. I'd say they should release a short teaser sometime soon and then a full trailer later in the summer.

The Last Jedi

Aquaman looks amazing; it's a great improvement on how he's been portrayed in the past.

Wonder Woman looks powerful and elegant.

Cyborg is the only one that looks off. I love the overall design, but I feel like he should have been stockier.

13 hours ago, L A N D said:

Just dropped by to say I'm currently reading the Justice League Dark comics (after watching the animated movie) and what a S L A Y. :jonny3:

Yeah, Blu Ray and DVD seems to be sold out on Amazon.  See, looks like Ima have to hit up Target because I don't want to rent on digital if I'm going to buy it.  

They shouldn't release the Justice League trailer now, it will take the hype away from WW, it's getting released in four months only. 

Now that's Ben is out, who do guys want to direct Batman. 

I'm hoping for Fincher, it's a long shot since he hate superhero movies, but it can't hurt to hope.

The Last Jedi

I agree.

Right now, all of their focus should be on promoting Wonder Woman.

They don't even need to put out another trailer for Justice League until summer.

dddd if this bitch keeps teasing. :rip: Come thru legend, this looks epic.

16790188_613257728885257_729135877631193

The trailer is definitely coming with Kong Skull Island.