PVRIS teasing new era

Supervillain

2 hours ago, DojaCat said:

They never made a bad song, I am ready! Is this a Lynn solo project now? 

Brian is just a touring member of the band now, Alex was kicked out after some harassment allegations came out about him.

Lynn said around the time that Use Me came out that all of PVRIS’ music has been written, co-produced and conceptualised solely by her and she would rather have the credit owed to her for all of that. It was never really a “band”.

3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

Brian is just a touring member of the band now, Alex was kicked out after some harassment allegations came out about him.

Lynn said around the time that Use Me came out that all of PVRIS’ music has been written, co-produced and conceptualised solely by her and she would rather have the credit owed to her for all of that. It was never really a “band”.

Yep. Just look at the credits. It says everything. Honestly, I wish Blake Harnage had joined permanently but I'm guessing he's not about that touring life anymore.

Kinda worried and excited about this. I hope is less more like the first part of Use Me

40 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

It's what she deserves, she is so talented and I saw her making beats on Instagram before Use Me came out, wish she released that song. 

Can't wait! So glad to have started listening to them last week. All three albums are really good!

Omg YESSSSSS!!!! All the albums have highlights imo, some more than others. But overall, PVRIS hasn't given us a "bad" or "disappointing" album! Sonically they're all different (less heavier, more synthier as they go along etc) but it's always fun to see what Lynn can come up with!!!

:jonny5:

it's out..can i have blood on my hands instead?

i like the verses but the chorus..

On 7/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, Lyrical Liar said:

Omg YESSSSSS!!!! All the albums have highlights imo, some more than others. But overall, PVRIS hasn't given us a "bad" or "disappointing" album! Sonically they're all different (less heavier, more synthier as they go along etc) but it's always fun to see what Lynn can come up with!!!

:jonny5:

The way my excitement backfired on me. Really not feeling Monster. 😫