• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• Daydream

• legendofthetour

• Blackthorn

“Last minute magic” - ugh so over him. Why can’t the album just be finished by release date? 

Pre-Donda Discog Ranking:

MBDTF / TCD

LR

Graduation

Yeezus

TLOP

808s

Ye

JIK

25391_900.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

I can't believe this isn't out yet. If a female artist announced an album, had a listening party and didn't release it on the release date she would be cancelled and everything she released from then on would be a flop. Why are people so quick to forgive Kanye?

• #FreeBritney Activist

Soooooooooo....we still waiting huh

is it possible for him to release it mid week?

1 minute ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Smh. 

:bibliahh:so unprofessional just like Yandhi omfg

1 minute ago, ~Start The Music said:

:bibliahh:so unprofessional just like Yandhi omfg

Right lol. 

It felt different this time because he was quiet and booked a ****ing stadium plus brand deals with Apple and Beats but even with all of that, he still couldn't deliver an album on time. Or even a few days late. 

It's becoming a joke at this point. I hope the yes men disappear, having Jay back in his life might help him. 

4 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Smh. 

Must this happen Every. Single. Time.

:rip:

7 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Smh. 

it shouldn't be this infuriating at this point

i hope it flops

2 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Right lol. 

It felt different this time because he was quiet and booked a ****ing stadium plus brand deals with Apple and Beats but even with all of that, he still couldn't deliver an album on time. Or even a few days late. 

It's becoming a joke at this point. I hope the yes men disappear, having Jay back in his life might help him. 

It’s sad cuz I saw a comment from someone who works with him and he said there’s no more yes men :cries:

Posted (edited)

Also not happy with him pushing his album back and making Drake push CLB back further :rip:

edit: actually thinking about it now, July 23rd & August 6th are two dates Drake was heavily rumoured to be dropping on… wouldn’t be surprised if Ye was trying to repeat 2018 again.. hmmm.

Edited by legendofthetour

Not Drake, Kanye, Travis, and The Weeknd releasing all in the same window… whew lord we are EATING this Fall

i simply would be infuriated if i was a stan 😭 i’m so sorry yall 

:noparty:

He is such a troll, but he is also a perfectionist, so I understand.  He can take his time as long as the end product is good. Aug 6th is not that far away.

he should be grateful that he still has fans after putting out mediocre music and not respecting his word.

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I can't believe this isn't out yet. If a female artist announced an album, had a listening party and didn't release it on the release date she would be cancelled and everything she released from then on would be a flop. Why are people so quick to forgive Kanye?

How did you manage to flip this into some fake feminist 'men is allowed to laugh while a woman has to chuckle' moment damn

8 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

“Last minute magic” - ugh so over him. Why can’t the album just be finished by release date? 

why can't the album be finished before even thinking of a release date :skull: