Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyoto

• TheFireLexus

• Jude

• halcyonday

Billionaire

- Hate train and recent scandals

- Lost Cause killed all the momentum for this lbr

- No one wants to listen to this type of stuff in the middle of Summer. It's much different compared to songs topping charts atm like G4U and Levitating.

Edited by Billionaire

Sixth tank in a row and her album will most likely drop without a song charting :deadbanana4: this is BAD

Almighty Gaga

Fad of 2019.

Scandal

lost cause singlehandedly put a huge dent in her career :rip:

Habibro

Because her sound is tired. I’m seriously surprised at how many people didn’t see this coming. I even remember making a three asking what route Billie should go down for her second era because her sound is too niche.

She’s suffering from the Katy, Meghan Trainor, etc effect. People fell in love with the brand, not Billie as opposed to Swifties, monsters etc. 

It’s a lose lose situation because if she continues to make the same type of music, people will get bored but if she changes her look or image up people feel like she’s abandoning her true identity. 

truthteller

I can barely go outside, I think I hate it here (think I hate it here)
Maybe I should think about a new career (mh)
Somewhere in Kauai where I can disappear

she's got what she wants

:clap3:

it's a big smasha in new zealand.

the feux outragé in here. :toofunny3:

• #FreeBritney Activist

she was the Natalie Imbruglia of Gen Z, a quick little hit and then forgotten 

Yellowfever

She’s boring. Blandest pop girl ever. I’m surprised she got that far.

Forevermore.

The era has been a mess and the scandals have definitely quite affected her, but most of all Your Power was the wrong lead single, and releasing it on a Thursday was an even worse decision. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Eternium

She’s never been about the success of the singles. Lovely stomped most #1s and never made any noise as a single.

But on why she didn’t get a huge hit, it has to do with the awful rollout.It should have been: NDA > Therefore I Am > Album Release > Lost Cause > Unheard Song. Your Power should have served as a promo single right before the album’s release.

10 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Normani is the moment now

LyIFCdf.gif

:razzle:

---

Whisper era is over.

• #FreeBritney Activist

An absolutely terrible rollout, public backlash, overexposed for the past couple years, etc

I feel bad for the Billienators tbh :rip: But let’s wait a couple weeks cause I still think her albums first week sales will be strong

• ATRL Moderator

Her biggest hit is Bad Guy.  Nothing she’s released recently sounds like Bad Guy, so even if she gets some good streaming numbers long term it won’t make an impact on radio/sales that her previous era had.