Jump to content

Billboard Removes Website Sale, Who Will Be Heavily Affected


Recommended Posts

If BB removes website sales or lessen its impact, who will be affected by this heavily aside from the obvious group (with a racist member)?  :confused:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • idkwiam

    15

  • Virtual_Insanity

    11

  • TayAlison89

    8

  • Zombie

    6

Tyler The Creator & Travis. Swifties would probably mass buy Taylor’s albums/singles from Amazon or some **** so I don’t see it impacting her. Prayer circle for Gaga though :sadviolin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam
2 minutes ago, neem said:

Tyler The Creator & Travis. Swifties would probably mass buy Taylor’s albums/singles from Amazon or some **** so I don’t see it impacting her. Prayer circle for Gaga though :sadviolin:

Cardigan reached #1 on Streaming so I guess miss Swift won't be affected.

:foxaylove3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
shookgrande
Just now, idkwiam said:

Cardigan reached #1 on Streaming so I guess miss Swift won't be affected.

:foxaylove3:

girl .. :katie:

Epx4nElW8AE9z8N.jpgEpx4kOUW4AcAN9E.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

Cardigan reached #1 on Streaming so I guess miss Swift won't be affected.

Wow I completely forgot that she released a million different remixes of Willow at a stupidly discounted price to help the song reach #1 lol. I wasn’t even trying to be shady but thank you for reminding me :celestial5:

 

Anyways Taylor’s streaming numbers/sales outside of her website are great so it wouldn’t impact her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam
2 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

girl .. :katie:

Epx4nElW8AE9z8N.jpgEpx4kOUW4AcAN9E.jpg

So what? Cardigan a #1 on Streaming aka the most relevant chart currently.:giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

girl .. :katie:

Epx4nElW8AE9z8N.jpgEpx4kOUW4AcAN9E.jpg

Chyle. The embarrassment. The desperation.:ahh: I respect her for doing it so shamelessly & not giving a f 

Link to post
Share on other sites
enchanted0

Idk what is that user trying here since their fav's manager literally made "charity" so her fans can download the single free. 

 

Anyway only BTS I think. From now Taylor probably would do a proper release for albums so I don't think her leads will be affected by not being able to download from iTunes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Taylor swift, I mean ATRL always dragged this woman rightfully (!) for fraud according to them.

 

Maybe gaga too, not sure though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboidami

Nicki Minaj. It would be over for these mass buying Barbz trying to scam their way to a quick one week peak. :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam
19 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Idk what is that user trying here since their fav's manager literally made "charity" so her fans can download the single free. 

 

Anyway only BTS I think. From now Taylor probably would do a proper release for albums so I don't think her leads will be affected by not being able to download from iTunes.

Yeah this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

 

Nicki Minaj. It would be over for these mass buying Barbz trying to scam their way to a quick one week peak. :skull:

 

Nah cause the Barbz get real crafty. They'll just mass buy on Amazon like they’re doing with Whole Lotta Money Remix.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam
11 minutes ago, drmkng said:

Taylor swift, I mean ATRL always dragged this woman rightfully (!) for fraud according to them.

 

Maybe gaga too, not sure though. 

Do you know what even fraud means?:celestial5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakishaki

Britney, she didn’t certify her singles with RIAA. We only know the sales via Billboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and BTS will be majorly affected by this considering the tactics we have witnessed from some of their "hits".

 

Like we have also previously learnt, Levitating was denied the #1 when website sales were audited and it was revealed that they were fraudulent. Based on this evidence, it is undeniable that Dua Lipa is a front runner for this thread as well.

Edited by Kavish
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, shookgrande said:

girl .. :katie:

Epx4nElW8AE9z8N.jpgEpx4kOUW4AcAN9E.jpg

Girl you realize that it’s only 3 remixes + the original (4 versions in total, just like Ariana’s “34+35” :cm:), right?

Atleast double-check before looking like a clown, unless you were aware and hoped no one would notice.

She’s not the one who ran to the studio the day her ex died to milk his passing to have her first #1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
idkwiam
8 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Girl you realize that it’s only 3 remixes + the original (4 versions in total, just like Ariana’s “34+35” :cm:), right?

Atleast double-check before looking like a clown, unless you were aware and hoped no one would notice.

She’s not the one who ran to the studio the day her ex died to milk his passing to have her first #1. 

The exposé please :bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
MONSTER NAVY
27 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Girl you realize that it’s only 3 remixes + the original (4 versions in total, just like Ariana’s “34+35” :cm:), right?

Atleast double-check before looking like a clown, unless you were aware and hoped no one would notice.

She’s not the one who ran to the studio the day her ex died to milk his passing to have her first #1. 

this insensitive ariana drag, reported. 

 

ms. desperation + 0.39 cent + witch remixes + elvira remix churner will be affected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Do you know what even fraud means?:celestial5:

do you know what reading and comprehension mean? :celestial5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...