• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheDreamer

• Kukai

• Just Feel It

• VeniceBeach

2 hours ago, GrimGod said:

No, I got a notification on my phone and I struggled to listen more than 1 minute. I skipped to middle and end and it's basically a cheap Lana Del Rey imitation. Absolute failure. At least Wild at Heart was upbeat at the end and 100x better.

Poor Lana clones, they think they are doing something good (tribute?) but Lana already did everything better with a more mature sound :cm:

please get friends or a job

This is her post-grad album and this song proves it. I cannot believe this bitch tapped into our lifetimes like this AGAIN. The synchronicity

7 hours ago, Kukai said:

:rip: 

This song has more lyrical depth to it than 98% of Lana songs but you are entitled to your wrong opinion. Your post is definitely flamebait so I suggest you stop now and go back to the Lana base. 

As I writer I can say that Lana's songs have way more depth.

I really liked this actually. I thought it'd be lame since everyone was dragging it but it's one of her few songs that appealed to me so much on the first spin.

Her album comes at a perfect time too, right around my vacation. The potential is there for sure.

Still wouldn't mind if her next album is the 100% self produced project she was teasing with *nt*n*ff out of the picture though hihi

I hated it when I first listened, like absolutely hated it. Jack Antonoff is running out of original material and this song really exposed that. However, after I saw the live performance, the song has grown on me a lot. She really brought the song alive and showed how personal it was to her which put it in a new light for me. I still have to force myself not to think of Lana when I listen to it and though. 

Well, my hot blood's been burning for so many summers now

It's time to cool it down, wherever that leads

Spend all the evenings you can with the people who raised you

i loooooooooooooove this so much, regardless the lana similarities, this is easily one of the best 2021 tracks :weeps:

On 7/24/2021 at 10:48 PM, Kukai said:

You can criticise the production (which is really Jack’s fault)

On 7/24/2021 at 10:01 PM, VeniceBeach said:

Gurl, go away. The same melody is Jack's fault anyways 

she's literally a co-producer :dies:

6 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

I really liked this actually. I thought it'd be lame since everyone was dragging it but it's one of her few songs that appealed to me so much on the first spin.

Her album comes at a perfect time too, right around my vacation. The potential is there for sure.

Still wouldn't mind if her next album is the 100% self produced project she was teasing with *nt*n*ff out of the picture though hihi

I would love a self-produced album imagine :jonny: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 7/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, Bubi said:

As I writer I can say that Lana's songs have way more depth.

As a writer too, no they arent but neither are lordes, they have a diff style. Either way I have no problem with Lana but the comparisons are getting tired, pure h and 

melodrama sounded nothinh like lana, its not either of thier fault, jack Is the one who's causing these similarities, its obvious Lana didnt give an f about cocc, she dropped it quick. Thats why theres so many recylcled beats and melody's there and SP also sounds like recycled beats because they were made around the same time, these are the first 2 albums by both of them that have sounded the same because they let jack just take over and they shouldnt have. Even annies album has similar melodies and not surprisingly it was made around the same time as well. Im not saying jack is awful but he shouldve known better than to do all these albums around the same time, they have too many similarities and got all 3 girls dragged for nothing 

literally have this song on repeat. so excited for solar power (a) to come out, i have over 100 streams for both songs released so far and ordered the signed deluxe edition vinyl and have tickets purchased.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just listened again and it sounds exactly like Wild at Heart ughhhhh :ace:

I still have some hope for the album though because California is really cute

I cant blame Iana for stealing wild heart sound from satn(2018-2019). Its really good :katie2:

COCC era singles were longer in the Top 200, can't believe it's doing THAT bad, no one is listening to this

dave-j-hogan-getty-clairo-1581962398-sca

Edited by VeniceBeach