Jump to content

Camila Cabello - “Don’t Go Yet”


TalkThatRihanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

10 minutes Central Europeans. 

 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

 

 

What countries are those?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    725

  • istersay

    1770

  • Bentley

    613

  • rac7d

    418

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bentley said:

What countries are those?

Everything that goes from Spain to Sweden basically

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Everything that goes from Spain to Sweden basically

UK? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bentley said:

The Australia iTunes number is a bit concerning :gaycat6:

*All ITunes numbers :gaycat6:

 

Hopefully the Spotify playlist checks clear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

2 hours left for all the Central Europeans with enough self control to not listen to the leak like myself

 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

your will power is greater than mine, I wanted to wait this time, but as soon as someone said they heard it I scrambled to go find it 

tenor.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

*All ITunes numbers :gaycat6:

 

Hopefully the Spotify playlist checks clear

thanks for reminding me to sign back up for spotify, I just canceled it a few weeks ago, should have known better:fan:

Edited by istersay
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I listened to the l*ak and I have literally no wish to play it again.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

 

Let me try again when it's available on Spotify in a few minutes. Gotta support the struggling artists.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

Edited by 808s
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

UK? 

No, UK, Ireland and Portugal are one hour late. :gaycat4:

 

3 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

your will power is greater than mine, I wanted to wait this time, but as soon as someone said they heard it I scrambled to go find it 

tenor.gif

I'm in a Discord where they post every imaginable music leak and yet here I am waiting 3 more minutes until my first Don't Go Yet play

 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Stream it tonight, please 

 

:jonny:

I'll be streaming non stop sis :jonny:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I'm in a Discord where they post every imaginable music leak and yet here I am waiting 3 more minutes until my first Don't Go Yet play

 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

A true fan. 
bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

 

3 minutes ago, 808s said:

I listened to the l*ak and I have literally no wish to play it again.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

 

Let me try again when it's available on Spotify in a few minutes. Gotta support the struggling artists.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

make sure to give it at least two streams  bih

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 808s said:

I listened to the l*ak and I have literally no wish to play it again.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

 

Let me try again when it's available on Spotify in a few minutes. Gotta support the struggling artists.

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

you’re a disgusting human being for knowing she is a struggling indie artist yet listened the leak 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours to go :gaycat6:

 

Randomly tuned in to Univision and they specifically announced Camila will be at the Premios Juventud :gaycat2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:psyduck: Those who said she can't switch it up are dead wrong. This is still Latin music, but it's completely different from Havana and Senorita!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a pure fiesta, but I'm afraid Anglophone markets won't be able to handle the flavour

 

A9t9Yyo.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it’s a bop!! :katie2:and this really does feel like a world cup song maybe it can work for the olympics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...