Camila Cabello - “Don’t Go Yet”

TalkThatRihanna

Just now, Ferret said:

I’m aware. I didn’t state otherwise. What is the correlation with my post?

Why would you want her to stay in that personality-less group making forgettable musique rather than going SOLO and serving quality

C6TeBy5.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• istersay

• Bentley

• Exzime.

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Post Malone said:

Why would you want her to stay in that personality-less group making forgettable musique rather than going SOLO and serving quality

C6TeBy5.gif

perhaps because I loved 5H since the beginning? Because I liked their performances, videos, the whole idea of the group. Also “ forgettable” is subjective. It might be for you not for me. 

1 hour ago, drmkng said:

not gonna support this racist anymore after her palestine fiasco

Nearly forgot about this. She really is the pits :rip:

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I root for her because she makes ATRL pressed

i agree, i hope she becomes successful

How are they going to handle her own era concurrently with the Cinderella soundtrack though? I hope this isn't another messy rollout :rip: 

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

How are they going to handle her own era concurrently with the Cinderella soundtrack though? I hope this isn't another messy rollout :rip: 

I think they gave up on advance on the Cinderella soundtrack, they just did it because they had to :toofunny2:

Oh wow :drool: a homage to her slipping away career :worship2:

And of course she’s ripping of Selena’s revelacíon. This girl doesn’t have a single ounce of originality in her body 

C6TeBy5.gif

2 minutes ago, Ferret said:

perhaps because I loved 5H since the beginning? Because I liked their performances, videos, the whole idea of the group. Also “ forgettable” is subjective. It might be for you not for me. 

So if she stayed in the group, you would support her solo career today and you would not hate her? 

I love 5h too but I love solo 5h too. We're in 2021 and not in the year 2016. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
31 minutes ago, Aslan said:

You clearly struck a nerve with that Grammy comment @abrahamjmr:fan:

But why would we care when that ‘rehash’ is more anticipated than anything ms racist has and will ever release…

Go worry about her bombing career despite massive radio payola and tth residencies for her forgotten ‘versatile’ discography that is ageing like milk.

And don’t even get me started on Ellie…:rip:

We did, just look at the response we got:

:sistrens:

Imagine posting the highlighted parts. What are we? Six or seven years old?

:bibliahh:

24 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Clearly it's very anticipated as you ran in here and went through all the comments to find it. And where should I go worry about her career? This IS her thread. I don't walk into artists' music threads that I dislike, but here you are, getting what you deserved. You got the ultimate drag - an Adele stan ended by a Camila stan. But well deserved, because it what happens when you do clownery and don't look at your own fave and choose one single aspect she falls behind the known "ms racist". 

You'd make some sense "starting" on Ellie if I was on another music thread saying **** left and right.

I'm glad I was able to make you meltdown in here. :gaycat6: Please, make 20 other comments in here so we can give you a CaCa stan badge and you can join @abrahamjmr who has to starve 6 more years with no new music. :gaycat6:

Now, let's not act as if Camila's music is experimental just because she's played with two more genres than Adele's ever done in her career. :ahh:

I actually like Ellie's music, she isn't racist. 

I'm not meltdowning over anything, I was just stating my opinion and you felt triggered by that. 

20 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Another meltdown making no points. Are you not tired? :gaycat6: You're shooting your own feet, getting ended by CaCa stans, proving that your fave has no versatality with these "influences" parts (jfajfsajfsajfsa) and saying "soul" and "pop" over and over. What's next?

Please, go back to bragging about the numbers of Scammies your fave has, because clearly talking about the music itself isn't your strongest asset. :gaycat6:

SCAMMY Awards aren't the only thing we can brag about when it comes to Adele. 

There's a difference on the soul music she did on 19 and 21, but you do you, I guess. 

18 minutes ago, hope ur ok said:

Her dad is mexican and her mom is cuban. Stop trying to erase her race and heritage, it's disgusting. And when will people let go of comments from when she was like 14. She obviously realizes what she did was wrong and has profusely apologized for it on many occasions + she acc invests her personal time and effort and money into social causes 

You do know there are white Cubans and Mexicans, right? :huh:

16 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Camila is literally a Latina woman, what’s wrong with her making Latin music? It’s literally her culture and heritage, it’s not a “trend” or “formula” for her. Very weird vibes with this post.

What very weird vibes are you getting from this post? I'm from Venezuela, live in Ecuador. I am a Latin black men.

Where were you trying to go with the weird vibes? :huh:

There's plenty to explore when it comes to Latin music, pero Camila siempre hace lo mismo. No es que esté innovando exactamente. 

Just now, bows-beanies said:

So if she stayed in the group, you would support her solo career today and you would not hate her? 

I love 5h too but I love solo 5h too. We're in 2021 and not in the year 2016. 

I never thought about that. I think her departure was too quick and abrupt that made the harmonizers hate her. So yeah it kind of still bothers me that she was the reason why 5H could not have a longer career. 

Same. Poor atrl haters, Latin Queen is back.

1 hour ago, drmkng said:

not gonna support this racist anymore after her palestine fiasco

Wait what did she do :skull:

Literally same, it’s so funny to see :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I never thought about that. I think her departure was too quick and abrupt that made the harmonizers hate her. So yeah it kind of still bothers me that she was the reason why 5H could not have a longer career. 

I doubt her departure meant the end of the group. All of them wanted to try with the solo career. It was just a question of time when that would happen. Unfortunately, girl groups are not eternal and Syco sucks. 

I'm happy they're still here releasing solo music. 

The song fits so well in a spanish version I smell Bad Bunny Remix. 

:jonny4:

• #FreeBritney Activist

7 pages! You baguettes are shameless! 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Aw hell she can rot :)

Clearly she’s rotting and infesting inside your mind! 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

RENT FREE!

not the fuss here being that Adele stan making a fool of themselves :rip:

OT: always nice to see a latina embracing her heritage in music. bring the bops out! :clap3: