Camila Cabello - “Don’t Go Yet”

TalkThatRihanna

• #FreeBritney Activist
37 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Camila's discography is literally more versatile than Adele's. Camila did hip hop, piano ballads, latin pop, alt pop, trop pop, pop rock.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.33f2c755c5

Out of those genres you've mentioned the only one Adele hasn't touched is hip hop, even though there are some of her songs with hip hop influences - and Latin pop. The others can be heard on her songs. What Adele have you listened to? I know it's hard at times to get into music by vocalists though.

37 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

ATRL has been pressed at her since long before those 2012 screenshots leaked in December 2019, that's just a pretext for many to hate on her while supporting other girls who did problematic things long after their preteens. :michael:

Weren't rumors about her racism way before 2019? :huh:

I do remember Camilizers coming for Normani and Camila staying quiet about it.

36 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Imagine saying Camila's music sounds the same when you stan Adele and hide behind a Scammy to feel entitled to say such hypocritical statements about other artists music. You should stay in your Adele cave where she doesn't explore a single genre more than Camila did with less albums. Time to face it, your fave repeated the same sound for 3 albums now and you have to wait 10 years for another rehash. I see why you're fuming. :gaycat6:

19 is mostly soul, with some heavily influenced jazz, folk and blues songs. 

She did soul, with some pop and R&B influenced songs in 21.

25 is more pop leaning, with tropical, hip hop, etc. influences. 

Just because you're not used to listen to vocalists, it doesn't mean all her music sounds the same. :laugh:

Imagine acting almighty as if Camila's two albums are way different, avant-garde or something. It is Camila Cabello we're discussing, not Lorde or Bjork. 

Another Latin-pop song? I know the formula was successful the first time, the second was mostly because of Shawn. Now? How will this song do? She's not precisely known for her solo hits.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• istersay

• Bentley

• Exzime.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

Well I honestly hate her for leaving the group and making it disband. 

she didn’t make it disband??? :bibliahh: those 4 girls tried to carry on without her and FAILED MISERABLY 

bellahadid-2.thumb.jpg.6f5f7db06e760fbc5

Just now, usedtothis said:

she didn’t make it disband??? :bibliahh: those 4 girls tried to carry on without her and FAILED MISERABLY 

She was the main girl of the group. It was bound to happen.

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I’m just here for the eventual chart updates so she gets lashed :cm:

Surely Ariana fans have other things to focus on.. like chart updates for POV or I Don't Do Drugs? :cm:

i thought she would only release after the movie but i'm excited to see what she's gonna bring:clap3:

1 minute ago, Icarus said:

Surely Ariana fans have other things to focus on.. like chart updates for POV or I Don't Do Drugs? :cm:

tea 

Just now, Aslan said:

You clearly struck a nerve with that Grammy comment @abrahamjmr:fan:

But why would we care when that ‘rehash’ is more anticipated than anything ms racist has and will ever release…

Go worry about her bombing career despite massive radio payola and tth residencies for her forgotten ‘versatile’ discography that  is ageing like milk.

And don’t even get me started on Ellie…:rip:

Clearly it's very anticipated as you ran in here and went through all the comments to find it. And where should I go worry about her career? This IS her thread. I don't walk into artists' music threads that I dislike, but here you are, getting what you deserved. You got the ultimate drag - an Adele stan ended by a Camila stan. But well deserved, because it what happens when you do clownery and don't look at your own fave and choose one single aspect she falls behind the known "ms racist". 

You'd make some sense "starting" on Ellie if I was on another music thread saying **** left and right.

I'm glad I was able to make you meltdown in here. :gaycat6: Please, make 20 other comments in here so we can give you a CaCa stan badge and you can join @abrahamjmr who has to starve 6 more years with no new music. :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Another meltdown making no points. Are you not tired? :gaycat6: You're shooting your own feet, getting ended by CaCa stans, proving that your fave has no versatality with these "influences" parts (jfajfsajfsajfsa) and saying "soul" and "pop" over and over. What's next?

Please, go back to bragging about the numbers of Scammies your fave has, because clearly talking about the music itself isn't your strongest asset. :gaycat6:

Edited by halcyonday

Help what is that random essay about Adele's albums at the top of this page :bibliahh:

C6TeBy5.gif

OT perched for a bop

C6TeBy5.gifC6TeBy5.gif

hope ur ok
1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

Stop trying to spread the narrative that Camila is a POC. She's a white woman, a racist one.

Another song with a Latin sound? Can she not try something different? :huh:

Her dad is mexican and her mom is cuban. Stop trying to erase her race and heritage, it's disgusting. And when will people let go of comments from when she was like 14. She obviously realizes what she did was wrong and has profusely apologized for it on many occasions + she acc invests her personal time and effort and money into social causes 

7 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Rumors are rumors. In this case, they were spread by people in bad faith. Normani never mentioned racism from Camila's side, the way she talked about her made it seem more like she was annoyed by Camila's delusions of grandeur during the 5H days. Yes, her reblogs from when she was 14 are disgraceful, but she's proven that she grew up and she actively tried to do something about racism by donating money to BLM causes or getting educated at those "racial healing sessions". And I'm pretty sure if we dug into those "once a racist, always a racist" people's posts from ten years ago we'd find problematic things too, so they need to stop acting like saints and accept that anyone who isn't an a-hole can grow up, learn and change for the better. Anyone who insists that "she's racist!!!1!!" in 2021 just actively wants her to be a racist just to have a reason to hate her.

13 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Out of those genres you've mentioned the only one Adele hasn't touched is hip hop, even though there are some of her songs with hip hop influences - and Latin pop. The others can be heard on her songs. What Adele have you listened to? I know it's hard at times to get into music by vocalists though.

Just because you're not used to listen to vocalists, it doesn't mean all her music sounds the same. :laugh:

Imagine acting almighty as if Camila's two albums are way different, avant-garde or something. It is Camila Cabello we're discussing, not Lorde or Bjork. 

Another Latin-pop song? I know the formula was successful the first time, the second was mostly because of Shawn. Now? How will this song do? She's not precisely known for her solo hits.

Camila is literally a Latina woman, what’s wrong with her making Latin music? It’s literally her culture and heritage, it’s not a “trend” or “formula” for her. Very weird vibes with this post.

39 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Not her releasing alongside Normani! My petty queen :ahh:

Pretty sure it's a planned publicity stunt from their teams à la Roar/Applause in 2013 :dies: also Normani had all the time in the world to release a new single, her last one is from before the Romance era even started!

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Another meltdown making no points. Are you not tired? :gaycat6: You're shooting your own feet, getting ended by CaCa stans, proving that your fave has no versatality with these "influences" parts (jfajfsajfsajfsa) and saying "soul" and "pop" over and over. What's next?

Please, go back to bragging about the numbers of Scammies your fave has, because clearly talking about the music itself isn't your strongest asset. :gaycat6:

It’s fine the numbers speak for themselves so I’ll bookmark all these and we can compare when Adele drops her lead :alexz2:

Moving on…

The way most of atrl  hates her :rip: 

it’s what she deserves for leaving 5H 

Edited by Ferret

22 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Well I honestly hate her for leaving the group and making it disband. 

The group had nothing left to offer, just see their last self-titled album. All boy bands and girl groups have an expiry date, this one in particular had severe internal problems, it was for all of its members' good they disbanded.

• #FreeBritney Activist
34 minutes ago, drmkng said:

not gonna support this racist anymore after her palestine fiasco

Thank you! People in here defending this racist:doc: and the fact most of them  run to other threads to bash other girls for anything when they defend this.

OT, Ready for the debut

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

The group had nothing left to offer, just see their last self-titled album. All boy bands and girl groups have an expiry date, this one in particular had severe internal problems, it was for all of its members' good they disbanded.

It was too early. They just had the big hit. 

Just now, Ferret said:

The way most of atrl  hates her :rip: 

it’s what she deserves for leaving 5H 

Please her SOLO music ended everything 5H ever dropped :rip: actually I thought 4H's last album without Camila was their best

C6TeBy5.gif

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Please her SOLO music ended everything 5H ever dropped :rip: actually I thought 4H's last album without Camila was their best

C6TeBy5.gif

I’m aware. I didn’t state otherwise. What is the correlation with my post?