• Jimi

• LatinFreak

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Yellowfever

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is still a BOP and she will WIN and evade taxes in the end! :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

This is still a BOP and she will WIN and evade taxes in the end! :jonny5:

maybe in the end she should have been forced to pay those taxes. LOL maybe it wouldve lit a fire under her ass w/creativity. HEHEH jk jk

On 7/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, BOOM! said:

The way this tanked... The fact that Shakira can't get 10 million views on her official MV that premiered with the song...

I still believe that her creativity and passion literally left her since she met Pique and no one can prove me wrong. How can she think that this is good enough for her and be proud of the song that sounds like a filler and MV that looks like a TikTok tutorial??

the only way latin singers can be successful is to do reggaeton, latin-reggaeton infused english song is next. Just watch. The HDL of the era.   Except i dont think DWU will ever have the same niche or cult following as DONT GODther. 

4 minutes ago, man***** said:

the only way latin singers can be successful is to do reggaeton, latin-reggaeton infused english song is next. Just watch. The HDL of the era.   Except i dont think DWU will ever have the same niche or cult following as DONT GODther. 

:clap3:

On 7/24/2021 at 10:37 PM, Sergi91 said:

I knew this was going to flop :skull:

Shakira baby please go back to Spanish music!!! Clearly the gringos have abandoned you but us Latinos are here waiting for the next éxito! :gaycatina1:

she needs to do English reggaetón, literally noone does it. I still think a chantaje style song in English would smash. i literally don't understand her team right now sheesh. When even Camila Cabello is releasing better music then you then you know something is wrong. SMH. 

Clearly the anglos arent here for dua-light shakira.  Just keep it latin-fused, some rock and some aspects of hip hop here and there. Dont fix what is not broken. Just build apon it. She's not going to revolutionize any sound or genre at her age tbh.

Edited by manwhore

well it wasn't a smart idea for a woman of Shakira's age do a dance song in 2021, lbr. it's not in spanish, has a collab, or reggaton. But its still sad that euro radio can't make this an airplay hit - it's a shakira song at the end of the day :giraffe:

14 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I will say, it's nice that she's putting something out she seems to really like.  Somebody out there loves generic 2012 electro-pop, and she's clearly one of those people. 

Haha. She does seem to really like it.