Shakira - "Don't Wait Up"

Giancor

Shakira really thinks that this is her best song in years and she seems very excited about it.  Her team need to stop lying to her

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Yellowfever

• LatinFreak

• Jimi

I know she loves to be involved in every detail and that's fine but omg let the other people do their job 

The video is trash and the song is half made 

I'm sure Ian and Mr. Warren are very professional ppl and wouldn't release this mess

Just now, Jimi said:

well it's over

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not her losing followers cuz of this song. No one likes a career damaging song. I dont mind the verses but that techno beat is dated, annoying and super generic. Should have been reworked and found a better chorus.

The way this tanked... The fact that Shakira can't get 10 million views on her official MV that premiered with the song...

I still believe that her creativity and passion literally left her since she met Pique and no one can prove me wrong. How can she think that this is good enough for her and be proud of the song that sounds like a filler and MV that looks like a TikTok tutorial??

3 hours ago, Jimi said:

Wow lowest daily increase since release and it’s been only a week. The way everyone said no thanks to this and I think it’s well deserved. 

The GP sees through a rush job. Even that British TV interview cut her short because nobody wanted to hear her made up story about how inspired she was to spend 2 days working on her album. :priceless::rip:

Edited by vuelve88

15 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

The GP sees through a rush job. Even that British TV interview cut her short because nobody wanted to hear her made up story about how inspired she was to spend 2 days working on her album. :priceless::rip:

:rip::giraffe:

Man this song is ruined by that chorus. it's too bad, I was excited for the single. 

From a stan’s point of view I can see why y’all hate this. It’s generic and dated but somehow that’s what makes it so addictive imo :rip: 

45 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

:gaycat2: 

She looks amazing. 

This better become the next trend so DWU can smash:jonny6:

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

She looks amazing. 

She’s so hot. Pique can take her music inspiration but not her beauty. 

I was listening to She Wolf, and wow, a moment. The downgrade :lakitu:

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

She looks amazing. 

Say what you will about her music but this woman never ages . :wanda:

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

That was a cute interview! In the last minute, she talks about the album and makes it seem like she’s not going to go back to old styles of music that she has done before, but rather explore new sounds. 

9 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

She looks amazing. 

I will say, it's nice that she's putting something out she seems to really like.  Somebody out there loves generic 2012 electro-pop, and she's clearly one of those people.