Shakira - "Don't Wait Up"

Giancor

6 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

im OVER this PUTA How did she decide to release this absolute TRASH THIS AILL BE HER THIRD **** ERA IN THE ROW SHES ****ING DELUSIONAL stupid worthless bitch this sounds like an unfinished demo how dares she I’m ducking UNSTANNING HER THIS ISIT I blame pique for this when she was dating that ugly ass man she was always serving great unparalleled music mostly because she probs didn’t want to be near her ugly man but now that’s she’s with a hot man with a 12 inch **** she’s doing nothing but getting pounded by him and releasing **** nusic for the giggles I hope the Spanish government puts her behind BARS! Go to jail PERRA

It looks like you need to see a doctor. Bye :) get better 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Yellowfever

• LatinFreak

• Jimi

Just now, Edi_Shak said:

It looks like you need to see a doctor. Bye :) get better 

I’m fine sweetie one of my all time faves shakira on the other hand is not :) it’s obvious she doesn’t take her career seriously she deserves my lashes 

how did we go from las de la intuicion to this? 

• #FreeBritney Activist

The way this would go off in the clubs :gaycat6:

English! Finally! 

She had neglected her English career (and Spanish, arguably). I’m glad it’s an international sound and she’s not sticking to the “Latin sound” recipe. 

However, I’m not sold on the song - I agree it’s a bit empty. She sounds really good though. 

For some reason I see this doing well in Asia lol, but Latin America will skip this I fear. For some reason it’s not asking for replays. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I still can't get over how the first 30 seconds sound like Selena Gomez on the track :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Has anyone in Asia or Oz heard the Spatial audio version on Apple Music? Im curious

There isn’t one, sorry :chick3: at least not yet anyway. 

9 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

I’m fine sweetie one of my all time faves shakira on the other hand is not :) it’s obvious she doesn’t take her career seriously she deserves my lashes 

how did we go from las de la intuicion to this? 

You don’t seem fine.

the fact that you don’t like the song doesn’t give you the right to write all that ****. 
Stop being so toxic and dark, Jesus. Work on that. Bye again 

22 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

im OVER this PUTA How did she decide to release this absolute TRASH THIS AILL BE HER THIRD **** ERA IN THE ROW SHES ****ING DELUSIONAL stupid worthless bitch this sounds like an unfinished demo how dares she I’m ducking UNSTANNING HER THIS ISIT I blame pique for this when she was dating that ugly ass man she was always serving great unparalleled music mostly because she probs didn’t want to be near her ugly man but now that’s she’s with a hot man with a 12 inch **** she’s doing nothing but getting pounded by him and releasing **** nusic for the giggles I hope the Spanish government puts her behind BARS! Go to jail PERRA

Girl, you know you can stay pressed while she's at home getting that piqueton laughing at our meltdowns knowing that at the end of the day she'll still get a cute lil hit. 

13 minutes ago, fountain said:

There isn’t one, sorry :chick3: at least not yet anyway. 

:katie:

OMFG guys, I couldn’t stop myself. I was gonna wait until 12am to listen to it but I just couldn't stop myself from googling it and I found an HQ version and I heard it. ITS A F*CKING BOP. I was expecting something mediocre cause of all the negative crap I've read  here today but the song is AMAZING. Easily her best lead single since She Wolf. Her voice has so many colors here, i freaking loved it. Her voice here reminded me of that Dora The Explorer song (yes Im a legit stan) she did years ago, she uses the same tone. The beggining of the song is orgasmic. Then she gets to a part that did remind me of Hung Up by Madonna. Don’t let the delusional gays fool you, the production of the song is amazing. Fresh, uptempo, organic. One of her english songs from any album. 10/10 

Edited by Spartan528

• #FreeBritney Activist

One thing's for certain, this STOMPS on "Girl Like Me" just for the fact of not being annoying

Media outrage osbourne GIF - Find on GIFER

13 minutes ago, Doogle said:

This is genuinely one of the worst songs ever made 

This.

What in the entire UNIVERSE is this ****ty song? :bibliahh: I am offended.

i did not hear it yet as i am waiting for midnight to officially stream my day 1 queen's song and give her my coins but I am scared by some of yallz reactions... :dancehall3: I am someone who really REALLY enjoyed El Dorado. The only album / era I did not enjoy too much from Shaki is Self Titled. Other than that all her albums have been solid imo even if "generic" like El Dorado so I hope this is just yall having crazy expectations or yall being dramatic...I really hope we did not wait all these years to be given something as bad as some of yall are claiming it to be :emofish:

Edited by IBeMe

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 minutes ago, Doogle said:

This is genuinely one of the worst songs ever made 

jfprwr8.thumb.gif.f95f97b2a61e7ebae77858

This is new to Shakira, I was expecting some tropical disco in spanish, since it would have been even more new, not just for her sound but for the GP. :monkey:

This is serving Dirty Bit by BEP. It sounds like a dated Will.i.am song :deadbanana2: It does not suit her what was she thinking.

9 minutes ago, popstyle said:

i bet she will even add a girl like me to the album calling it now.

It’s already on BEP’s album that came out last year. It won’t be on her album.