• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SIDE2SIDE

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• 99sandthe2000s

11 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I feel like he is doing lot of things for shock factor.... Eventually the novelty wears out.... Reminds me of Gaga. 

that's obvious. but its working so its paying off but yes at some point he's gonna have to stop with these antics and tbh I thought he was gonna play it safe in this video but I guess not. 

6 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I feel like he is doing lot of things for shock factor.... Eventually the novelty wears out.... Reminds me of Gaga. 

Yeah, his latest releases has Bangerz era written all over it but just like Miley, Lil Nas X needed to prove his staying power and it really was a "go big or go home" type of situation. I'm glad he's giving pop/black american culture these iconic moments and even if he ends up not having longevity as a mainstream act, he already left his mark in the pop culture scene of the early 20s. He's in a MUCH better position now than back when he was inevitably going down the one hit wonder rabbit hole.

OT: It's not better than Montero but it's a good song, Jack Harlow wasn't needed here at all though.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wait! Y’all made me think this was gona be meh and it’s a mega bop??? Ajsjsjsjsjdkskse and why did I get some

kunda way when jack raps wtf :WAP:

nnnnnnn the thumb nail WAB(wet ass ***) teas 

It's a banger, this album is gonna be excellent

He has such an ear for hits wow

On 7/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, BlackoutZone said:

f/ Jack Harlow*

Will they have s*x??

Jack Harlow :alexz3: the song is cute, music video is cool but very provocative but I’ve accepted that’s his shtick now

• #FreeBritney Activist

This song is amazing and so fire. I love the production and Jack Harlow’s verse served too. He has a great eye for visuals too.

Jack brings absolutely nothing new to the song…

Solo version >>> song is still an banger