THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - “INDUSTRY BABY”

Michael196

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SIDE2SIDE

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• 99sandthe2000s

16 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Lost a lot of respect for Kanye for working with this dingbat of an “artist” DISGUSTING :bibliahh:

The fact that working with Nas is what made you lose respect for Kanye is pretty telling. :ahh:

The way he treats ever singles like an actual era with different aestethic :jonny5:

I would imagine the actual album era looks like nnn

Sounds like a smasha 
and yeah his marketing/teasers are on another level tbh.. so ****ing smart and creative

My only concern.. we basically heard a 50sec snippet in that teaser.. considering how short his songs are.. did we basically hear half of the song already? :rip:

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The fact that working with Nas is what made you lose respect for Kanye is pretty telling. :ahh:

:coffee:

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The fact it wasnt the trump thing :deadvision:

Ot: it looks so good! hes amazing at marketing and montero is still smashing on its own, hes(not surprisingly) very underrated here 

The way he basically leaks his entire songs months in advance and still smashes and serves longevity after release.

:WAP:

The song is so ridiculously catchy, he's going to smash again with this, great tune!

16 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The fact it wasnt the trump thing :deadvision:

Or him saying that slavery was a choice. :ace: Nas has people pressed with his success.

This won’t backfire right, not when free Brittany is at it’s near peak would he be trivializing the hashtag 

I love him so much lmao

The song sounds incredibly catchy! :duca:

Edited by Vorfreude

4 hours ago, rac7d said:

This won’t backfire right, not when free Brittany is at it’s near peak would he be trivializing the hashtag 

It shouldn't.

54 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

It shouldn't.

He’s so quick this man is smart, he know how to set fires and put them out. If the world gets over their homophobia he will be huge

18 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

all these jokes about him going to court/jail is making me think that's the theme for the video

not me being psychic

anyways, the hype for this feels just as strong as the cmbyn hype, this is gonna smash

i hope it will released with the pre order for the album...too long since the first single i think...