Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - “INDUSTRY BABY”

Michael196

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

Another visual masterpiece from Lil Nas X? Truly the MPB we deserve.

Do you know if the album pre-order is coming along with the single? He should release it soon...

I don't know about that which irks me a bit, cause it's really about time. He doesn't need anything else to launch it and I think it's ready

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SIDE2SIDE

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• 99sandthe2000s

On 7/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, eduxedu said:

bop :WAP:

jack better not **** this up

wait i've heard this lmfao. did he post the whole song on his insta or something? or maybe i looked it up

8 hours ago, Starkboy said:

he needs to drop the album already

I don’t understand the notion of waiting

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I don't know about that which irks me a bit, cause it's really about time. He doesn't need anything else to launch it and I think it's ready

Since we got that "trailer" I am hoping it gets here no later than mid-August, I mean CMBYN is still going strong and this could be another hit for him.

well Panini hit 400M. who's got Nasmaraj's contact to tell ha to release it nnn

all these jokes about him going to court/jail is making me think that's the theme for the video

16 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Do you know the concept of song & MV? Is it similar to CMBYN or it's totally different?

26 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Do you know the concept of song & MV? Is it similar to CMBYN or it's totally different?

20 minutes ago, Cain said:

I already heard this but what i meant is what kind of aesthetic the song & MV would be. is it similar to CMBYN or maybe he would go for marching band type of aesthetic to match the song

• #FreeBritney Activist

The fact he was hyping about going to court today and actual news stations picked it up thinking it was real, when it's literally just a part of the video :ahh:  I swear he's so smart.

Columbia really needs to snatch tons of radio support because if this goes well it could be yet another #1 debut for him. :jonny5:

Lost a lot of respect for Kanye for working with this dingbat of an “artist” DISGUSTING :bibliahh:

My shoulders started moving involuntarily when I heard the beat, ngl

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

Not sure if it’s the team behind him, or himself but damn, he surely does his thing