Jump to content

Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - “INDUSTRY BABY”


Michael196
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is the album delayed? We’re halfway through July and we don’t know when the “summer” album is coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Yog

    27

  • SIDE2SIDE

    19

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt

    16

  • 99sandthe2000s

    18

Hope it’s a hit for him

 

22 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is the album delayed? We’re halfway through July and we don’t know when the “summer” album is coming.

Release dates get announced weeks before release nowadays, it’s probably coming in August

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

f/ Jack Harlow*

Is the rumoured Miley feature real or? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Is the rumoured Miley feature real or? 

I think that’s for Miley’s  upcoming album 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yog said:

 

Literally what is the dilemma with Sam, they have an better track record then Jack..

I have nothing against Sam and I don't even know who Jack is. Just pointing out that you were quick to dismiss people excited in here by saying "no one wants this" then projected your own preference by saying "we want the one with Sam" :michael:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this was a solo song just like the one that L worded a few weeks ago. so that one was a demo?

 

 

Anyways, i'm sososo excited. It's a great song and Jack Harlow is gonna fit like a glove in this, me thinks.... :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, izebize said:

I have nothing against Sam and I don't even know who Jack is. Just pointing out that you were quick to dismiss people excited in here by saying "no one wants this" then projected your own preference by saying "we want the one with Sam" :michael:

Fair enough… I just don’t see the appeal of Jack Harlow at all, he’s nothing but an one hit wonder at best

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, dooart said:

I thought this was a solo song just like the one that L worded a few weeks ago. so that one was a demo?

 

 

Anyways, i'm sososo excited. It's a great song and Jack Harlow is gonna fit like a glove in this, me thinks.... :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

They probably wanted to make it sound a tad different since the solo leaked. 
 

I’m really excited for the Jack feature. It’s also funny considering Nas has been lusting after Jack recently. :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, eduxedu said:

 

bop :WAP:

 

jack better not **** this up

ITS SOOO GOOD 

DOESNT EVEN NEED A FEATURE

I wish lil baby or dababy were on it instead tho, they're both better and more relevant than jack, and would both suit this

 

and I think this song is gonna appeal to EVERYONE more than cmbyn, cause all the straight boys on TikTok are rolling with this one

this has potential to be just as big or even bigger than cmbyn imo, the video better GIVE

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

ITS SOOO GOOD 

DOESNT EVEN NEED A FEATURE

I wish lil baby or dababy were on it instead tho, they're both better and more relevant than jack, and would both suit this

 

and I think this song is gonna appeal to EVERYONE more than cmbyn, cause all the straight boys on TikTok are rolling with this one

this has potential to be just as big or even bigger than cmbyn imo, the video better GIVE

 

yeah i can see this being big on streaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, eduxedu said:

 

bop :WAP:

 

jack better not **** this up

Wait, so did this leak already??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

Wait, so did this leak already??

the solo version leaked, but the official version features jack harlow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

I'm kinda shocked, but I just found out Kanye produced it :WAP:

 

The video is great, again, he absolutely loves to use the bullets society fires at him and create fun art from them :dies: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm kinda shocked, but I just found out Kanye produced it :WAP:

 

The video is great, again, he absolutely loves to use the bullets society fires at him and create fun art from them :dies: 

Another visual masterpiece from Lil Nas X? Truly the MPB we deserve.

 

Do you know if the album pre-order is coming along with the single? He should release it soon...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not Kanye :skull: 

 

Anyways, perched for the video. Another VOTY is coming :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...