Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow - “INDUSTRY BABY”

Michael196

Is the album delayed? We’re halfway through July and we don’t know when the “summer” album is coming.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SIDE2SIDE

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• 99sandthe2000s

Hope it’s a hit for him

22 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is the album delayed? We’re halfway through July and we don’t know when the “summer” album is coming.

Release dates get announced weeks before release nowadays, it’s probably coming in August

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

f/ Jack Harlow*

Is the rumoured Miley feature real or? 

19 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Is the rumoured Miley feature real or? 

I think that’s for Miley’s  upcoming album 

4 hours ago, Yog said:

Literally what is the dilemma with Sam, they have an better track record then Jack..

I have nothing against Sam and I don't even know who Jack is. Just pointing out that you were quick to dismiss people excited in here by saying "no one wants this" then projected your own preference by saying "we want the one with Sam" :michael:

I thought this was a solo song just like the one that L worded a few weeks ago. so that one was a demo?

Anyways, i'm sososo excited. It's a great song and Jack Harlow is gonna fit like a glove in this, me thinks.... :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, izebize said:

I have nothing against Sam and I don't even know who Jack is. Just pointing out that you were quick to dismiss people excited in here by saying "no one wants this" then projected your own preference by saying "we want the one with Sam" :michael:

Fair enough… I just don’t see the appeal of Jack Harlow at all, he’s nothing but an one hit wonder at best

27 minutes ago, dooart said:

I thought this was a solo song just like the one that L worded a few weeks ago. so that one was a demo?

Anyways, i'm sososo excited. It's a great song and Jack Harlow is gonna fit like a glove in this, me thinks.... :jonny5:

They probably wanted to make it sound a tad different since the solo leaked. 

I’m really excited for the Jack feature. It’s also funny considering Nas has been lusting after Jack recently. :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, eduxedu said:

bop :WAP:

jack better not **** this up

ITS SOOO GOOD 

DOESNT EVEN NEED A FEATURE

I wish lil baby or dababy were on it instead tho, they're both better and more relevant than jack, and would both suit this

and I think this song is gonna appeal to EVERYONE more than cmbyn, cause all the straight boys on TikTok are rolling with this one

this has potential to be just as big or even bigger than cmbyn imo, the video better GIVE

5 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

ITS SOOO GOOD 

DOESNT EVEN NEED A FEATURE

I wish lil baby or dababy were on it instead tho, they're both better and more relevant than jack, and would both suit this

and I think this song is gonna appeal to EVERYONE more than cmbyn, cause all the straight boys on TikTok are rolling with this one

this has potential to be just as big or even bigger than cmbyn imo, the video better GIVE

yeah i can see this being big on streaming

20 hours ago, eduxedu said:

bop :WAP:

jack better not **** this up

Wait, so did this leak already??

5 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

Wait, so did this leak already??

the solo version leaked, but the official version features jack harlow

• #FreeBritney Activist

I'm kinda shocked, but I just found out Kanye produced it :WAP:

The video is great, again, he absolutely loves to use the bullets society fires at him and create fun art from them :dies: 

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm kinda shocked, but I just found out Kanye produced it :WAP:

The video is great, again, he absolutely loves to use the bullets society fires at him and create fun art from them :dies: 

Another visual masterpiece from Lil Nas X? Truly the MPB we deserve.

Do you know if the album pre-order is coming along with the single? He should release it soon...

Not Kanye :skull: 

Anyways, perched for the video. Another VOTY is coming :duca: