• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SIDE2SIDE

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• 99sandthe2000s

Jack is gonna cuss his ass out for this :lmao:he plays too much

Edited by 99sandthe2000s

I’m so weird, I go straight to this song when I play the album, then I’ll start it from the beginning (knowing I’ll hear it again). :jonny6:

Still growing on radio I think he can get that number one in a couple of weeks 

5 minutes ago, IDRAG4MJ said:

Still growing on radio I think he can get that number one in a couple of weeks 

Not with hurricane Adele coming 

45 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not with hurricane Adele coming 

yeah its either this week or never

Damn , I don’t get it , he is not fighting for the number one like he once used to .  Maybe he has moved beyond that now 

8 minutes ago, IDRAG4MJ said:

Damn , I don’t get it , he is not fighting for the number one like he once used to .  Maybe he has moved beyond that now 

He’s already done a lot of additional versions on his YouTube channel, made a ton of tweets, made a ton of Tiktoks, and the song is discounted. He did actually upload at midnight an extended version to YouTube, iTunes, AM, Spotify, etc…

He still might have more up his sleeve throughout the week and could try to do something that goes more viral than his normal content has these past few weeks or just spam his social media with a ton of content this week with Industry Baby audio. Other than that he could probably do a live performance or he could even do like an acoustic version or continue to upload other versions to his YouTube channel and iTunes throughout the week. And maybe even offer special physical copies at his store too? They really should recreate the shower scene with Jack Harlow and it would be game over lol

27 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

They really should recreate the shower scene with Jack Harlow and it would be game over lol

LMAOOOOOO 100% would go #1 but jack would neverrrrrrr (even tho he said he would lol)

On 10/9/2021 at 3:23 PM, SIDE2SIDE said:

LMAOOOOOO 100% would go #1 but jack would neverrrrrrr (even tho he said he would lol)

i would love to see it :giraffe: