H100: Butter 7x #1, Levitating #3, MONTERO #5

Renan90

Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Sour’ Jumps Back to No. 1 for Third Week Atop Billboard 200 Chart

Plus: G. Herbo scores highest charting album yet with top five debut of “25.”

Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour is back at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart for a third nonconsecutive week on top, as the set lifts 3-1 with 88,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending July 8 (down 6%), according to MRC Data. The album debuted at No. 1 on the chart dated June 5, led again on the July 3-dated tally and has yet to leave the top three in its seven weeks on the list.

Also in the top 10, G Herbo scores his highest charting album yet, as his new release 25 debuts at No. 5.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new July 17, 2021-dated chart (where Sour returns to No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's website on July 13. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9599291/olivia-rodrigo-sour-third-week-number-one-billboard-200-abum-chart

Billboard 200: #1(+2) @Olivia_Rodrigo, SOUR 88,000 (1,032,000 units since release). *re-peak; third week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(=) @DojaCat, Planet Her 68,000 (177,000 units since release). *second week at peak*

Billboard 200: #3(+1) @lilbaby4PF & @lildurk, The Voice of the Heroes 47,000 (379,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #4(+2) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 47,000 (2,131,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #5(new) @gherbo, '25' 46,000 [61.17 million on-demand streams | 1,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #6(-5) @tylerthecreator, CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST 44,000 (213,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #7(-2) @Polo_Capalot, Hall of Fame 40,000 (297,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #8(+1) @DUALIPA, Future Nostalgia 30,000 (1,585,000 units since release). *peak: #3*

Billboard 200: #9(-2) @Migos, Culture III 30,000 (252,000 units since release). *peak: #2*

Billboard 200: #10(+1) @MoneyBaggYo, A Gangsta’s Pain 29,000 (549,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

BTS

BTS' 'Butter' Leads Hot 100 for Seventh Week, Lil Nas X's 'Montero' Returns to Top Five

"Montero" also becomes Lil Nas X's first Pop Airplay chart No. 1.

BTS' "Butter" rules the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart for a seventh week, encompassing its entire run on the ranking so far, dating to its debut at No. 1.

Plus, Lil Nas X's "Montero (Call Me by Your Name)" returns to the Hot 100's top five, rising 8-5, after it led the list in its debut week in April. It also becomes his first No. 1 on the Pop Airplay radio chart.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated July 17) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (July 13) For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9599515/bts-butter-number-one-seventh-week-hot-100/

Hot 100

#1 Butter (=) [7x #1]

#2 good 4 u (=)

#3 Levitating (+2)

#4 Kiss Me More (-1)

#5 MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) [+3]

#6 Bad Habits (-1)

#7 Leave The Open Door (-1)

#8 Peaches (-1)

#9 Save Your Tears (=)

#10 Deja Vu (=)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Renan90

• drmkng

Female albums with 3+ weeks #1, and multiple #1 hits:
2000s n/a
2010s AOTY 21, AOTY 1989
2020s Sour 

well done Olivia but Doja lowkey deserved at least 1 week at #1

26 minutes ago, Flomik said:

it's not like miss Rodrigo pushed anything... she's been pretty silent :clap3:

So impressive :clap3:the return to #1 when the vinyls ship as well. 

1 minute ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

we might have some complications since Fearless TV vinyls are also being shipped the same week I think

28 minutes ago, umich said:

25 back in the top ten :jonny5:

Nnnnn sis. :dies: 

Yassss Olivia! And another 1 for this week, right? :jonny2: Seems like another slow week. 

51 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

She’s probably getting this week too, as in the next chart since there weren't any big releases

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Blame it on Doja's team :dies: If they pushed the deluxe the week after release then she would've had it on lock. :priceless: Instead they released it the same week, even though there was 0 chance of beating Tyler. :deadbanana:

I hope her team have some signed CDs and physicals ready so she can snatch that #1, preferably during a weak week. :'( This album is TOO good to miss #1. 

OT: SOUR is shaping up to be a massive debut, I hope she doesn't feel pressured to top it's success in the future :emofish:

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

Female albums with 3+ weeks #1, and multiple #1 hits:
2000s n/a
2010s AOTY 21, AOTY 1989
2020s Sour 

no this is iconic :clap3:

58 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

we might have some complications since Fearless TV vinyls are also being shipped the same week I think

Fearless TV vinyls are released the week after it (27th), but i heard a rumor it was pushed to next week after it. not sure if it was true.

Just now, private radio said:

Fearless TV vinyls are released the week after it (27th), but i heard a rumor it was pushed to next week after it. not sure if it was true.

let me hope this is true

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

let me hope this is true

omg it’s true, i just checked her website and it says “ships on or around september 3rd” now.

i wonder if she moved for Halsey? :rip: it’s probably just a shipping thing though.

Yes, Olivis and Dua slaying the top 10. :clap3:

Has Doja seriously done something to promote her album? Her label lowkey sucks. 

Miss Rodriguez :clap3: 

Olivia :jonny5: The power of an album full of good songs rather than fillers. 

16 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

If they pushed the deluxe the week after release then she would've had it on lock. :priceless: Instead they released it the same week, even though there was 0 chance of beating Tyler. :deadbanana:

doubtful. 109k+68k = 177k. 177k/2=88.5k. If you wanted to transfer the initial bonus boost from week 1 to week 2, it'd require basically a zero second week drop for the album to beat olivia, given the 20k gap. 

bieber released deluxe week 2 and dropped 35%. 

uzi released deluxe week 2, which was basically a double album with 14 new songs, and dropped 14%. 

Olivia, Doja, Dua :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Has Doja seriously done something to promote her album? Her label lowkey sucks. 

Miss Rodriguez :clap3: 

Miss Rodrigo*

Dua going up a spot :jonny5:

Doja remaining stable :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.