Kim Petras - “Future Starts Now”

GardenPanty

kim posted she was getting ready for met gala on her story and still has the same exact hairstyle from yesterday . we lost 

Edited by Lvl8Treeko

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lvl8Treeko

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• M-P-B

5 minutes ago, Lvl8Treeko said:

kim posted she was getting ready for met gala on her story and still has the same exact hairstyle from yesterday . we lost 

2019 Kim would be so disappointed in 2021 Kim. Malibu should've gotten a video and launched the album with that. This whole era is a ****ing mess and it just started. She's sabotaging her own career now. She better ****ing bring it at the MET or my stan card is going to start declining. 

Her outfit looked it impacted her ability to move. She seemed really still throughout the entirety of her performance. With a song like this you'd expect the performance to be really choreography heavy... she just seems to wave her hands around and be winded.

2 hours ago, NotAvaMax said:

2019 Kim would be so disappointed in 2021 Kim. Malibu should've gotten a video and launched the album with that. This whole era is a ****ing mess and it just started. She's sabotaging her own career now. She better ****ing bring it at the MET or my stan card is going to start declining. 

its ok girl let it out :hug:

ok she served

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just understood her look on Met Gala lmao her hair is the pony tail literally :deadbanana4:

I liked it a lot

VMA's this year were so bored, the only performance I'm using is FSN and it's from the Pre Show 

The people here dragging her hairline should be ashamed of themselves. Her hiding it all of her career is because of these exact comments. Especially since plenty of transwomen like myself struggle with a “male” hairline that isn’t as flattering as a more feminine hairline.:doc:

ya’ll are being gross

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

The people here dragging her hairline should be ashamed of themselves. Her hiding it all of her career is because of these exact comments. Especially since plenty of transwomen like myself struggle with a “male” hairline that isn’t as flattering as a more feminine hairline.:doc:

ya’ll are being gross

Girl, that isn’t her actual hairline lmao

You can clearly see the lace here 

kim-petras-attends-the-2021-met-gala-cel

14 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

Omg why would she want to do that :deadbanana2:

Her hair stylist must hate her :deadbanana2:

Why is she choosing this count dracula hairline im DEAD :skull:

This song feels like a purgatory it goes on forever and it just doesn’t click with me. Yeah it’s cute but no single material. Also where’s the video…. Malibu was that lead single material and I hear it in stores everywhere

17 hours ago, XtianB said:

This song feels like a purgatory it goes on forever and it just doesn’t click with me. Yeah it’s cute but no single material. Also where’s the video…. Malibu was that lead single material and I hear it in stores everywhere

see i feel like malibu sounds like the unpolished dollar tree version of hillside boys lol.  glad she scrapped it, but it had a cute lockdown moment.  i think FSN is vastly superior but for some reason, it just doesn’t hit the same when Kim performs it live.  The song doesn’t have any crazy adlibs, it’s more of an electro dance track, so she can’t do much with it vocally live i guess. but Kim already said she has for sure no brainer hits on the album but that this was the song she wanted to introduce the new era with.  i just want the dam music vid already !  

Edited by Lvl8Treeko

Honestly the only HIT I've heard from her is her cover of Stars Are Blind. Should've recorded a studio version in that acoustic style and I honestly think it could've been a smash.

I'm sorry but that lace wig hairline does her no favors. Idk wth her hair stylist is thinking... Kinda ironic that she looks better when she styles herself :skull: Also where is the video? I really thought it would be out right after the VMAS to create hype but still nothing... :rip: 

6 hours ago, Rainbow said:

I'm sorry but that lace wig hairline does her no favors. Idk wth her hair stylist is thinking... Kinda ironic that she looks better when she styles herself :skull: Also where is the video? I really thought it would be out right after the VMAS to create hype but still nothing... :rip: 

she said that the special effects delayed the video

On 9/15/2021 at 6:11 PM, Bicassie said:

she said that the special effects delayed the video

yes but it's been three weeks already  :rip:

Just now, M-P-B said:

the video better look like Endgame then

lol watch it be floating croissants and some lasers 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 9/14/2021 at 6:10 AM, Bicassie said:

ya’ll are being gross

Girl... your posts are messy af. Also what is that avi?? And are you really trans? I have so many questions.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:46 AM, sneakyishere said:

She actually looks super pretty here. She looks amazing in this red hair. 

OT: Hopefully we get the FSN MV next week. Fingies crossed. 

Edited by Alfred

35 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Girl... your posts are messy af. Also what is that avi?? And are you really trans? I have so many questions.

She actually looks super pretty here. She looks amazing in this red hair. 

OT: Hopefully we get the FSN MV next week. Fingies crossed. 

What would make you think that i’m not trans? :deadbanana4:

I’ve been very vocal about my identity on ATRL sis :ace: