• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lvl8Treeko

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• M-P-B

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

He deserves his flowers. Despite the legal issues he's faced, at the end of the day he is a talented producer and should be revered as such. 

You are never wrong ! I don’t know another producer that so strongly has their finger on the pulse of what makes a catchy, infectious hit song.  When he produces a song, you know it’s him.  I just know he’s putting work in on this “debut” album for Kim.  Also, producer Vaughn Oliver confirmed he worked on this album and he did a lot of the production on TOTL, he has a similar polished style like Luke so I’m so hyped !

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Lvl8Treeko said:

You are never wrong ! I don’t know another producer that so strongly has their finger on the pulse of what makes a catchy, infectious hit song.  When he produces a song, you know it’s him.  I just know he’s putting work in on this “debut” album for Kim.  Also, producer Vaughn Oliver confirmed he worked on this album and he did a lot of the production on TOTL, he has a similar polished style like Luke so I’m so hyped !

:clap3:

It's time for the girlies to come to their senses. Regardless of the past, we can only be in the present and simply appreciate his brilliant pop song crafting. As you said, he has his finger on the pulse of how to make a flawlessly polished pop track. 

Vaughn Oliver is great! Definitely reminiscent of Luke's style. He was one half of the DJ duo Oliver, and the other producer (Oliver Goldstein) worked with Bonnie McKee on her shelved project, but she has that connection to Luke as well. Really talented pop visionaries. 

I hate her for stopping the snippet in that moment:beatfreak: so excited:duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Alfred said:

:clap3:

It's time for the girlies to come to their senses. Regardless of the past, we can only be in the present and simply appreciate his brilliant pop song crafting. As you said, he has his finger on the pulse of how to make a flawlessly polished pop track. 

Vaughn Oliver is great! Definitely reminiscent of Luke's style. He was one half of the DJ duo Oliver, and the other producer (Oliver Goldstein) worked with Bonnie McKee on her shelved project, but she has that connection to Luke as well. Really talented pop visionaries. 

I totally agree with you, but we also shouldn’t forget that Kim herself has an incredible voice for pop music, and she knows how to deliver a killer melody and how to craft a perfect pop song. When you look at the whole discography written and produced by Dr. Luke, her tracks are among the ones that stand out the most. 

7 hours ago, Lvl8Treeko said:

Vaughn Oliver actually produced some of Clarity as well! He worked on “Icy”, “Sweet Spot”, “Personal Hell”, and “Do Me” (which are the best tracks imo)

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I totally agree with you, but we also shouldn’t forget that Kim herself has an incredible voice for pop music, and she knows how to deliver a killer melody and how to craft a perfect pop song. When you look at the whole discography written and produced by Dr. Luke, her tracks are among the ones that stand out the most. 

Oh, without a doubt, hands down I agree with you. Thank you for pointing that out! That voice. It can't be overstated just how Kim's voice on these tracks takes them to the stratosphere. Her epic adlibs and pop-perfect delivery is fantastic. From the moment I heard I Don't Want It At All in 2017, I was hooked. Even now, I still listen to that last chorus of Do Me and am blown away. 

Edited by Alfred

Wish she had released her cover of "Stars Are Blind", legit think it could've smashed

• #FreeBritney Activist

Holy **** you just know looking at the compression that’s it’s going to pop OFF right after this part of the snippet.

:jonny6:

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Alfred said:

Oh, without a doubt, hands down I agree with you. Thank you for pointing that out! That voice. It can't be understated just how Kim's voice on these tracks takes them to the stratosphere. Her epic adlibs and pop-perfect delivery is fantastic. From the moment I heard I Don't Want It At All in 2017, I was hooked. Even now, I still listen to that last chorus of Do Me and am blown away. 

Exactly, she truly has a gift in making pop music. It's like she exactly knows the genre and what can turn a well-produced pop track into a pop gem. It's what has always striked with me listening to her since IDWIAA. Just like Carly Rae Jepsen, her vocal presence and delivery is what really sets her apart from the rest.

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Protocol said:

Wish she had released her cover of "Stars Are Blind", legit think it could've smashed

She recorded it?

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ok but when is this out :weeps:

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Oh, without a doubt, hands down I agree with you. Thank you for pointing that out! That voice. It can't be understated just how Kim's voice on these tracks takes them to the stratosphere. Her epic adlibs and pop-perfect delivery is fantastic. From the moment I heard I Don't Want It At All in 2017, I was hooked. Even now, I still listen to that last chorus of Do Me and am blown away. 

THIS.

This is why i dont get when people on this thread love to drag her music as forgettable, bland pop -- or WORSE compare her to likes of Ava Max and/or other actual forgettable artists. She really is in a league of her own simply just due to her voice and the way she uses it in such a magnetic way. From the personality oozing into every song to her sheer vocal ability, she simply gives her ALL to every song and you feel it. Sure she uses autotune and filters to help fold her voice into the production and make it pop EVEN that much more, but there is no amount of computer tricks that can add personality to your voice, she brings that all on her own. 

She really reminds me of the way Britney would take a pop song already perfect in structure and THEN further elevate it with just the personality radiating from her voice. The way I can go back to I Don't Want It At All, Heart To Break and Do Me and still constantly be in awe is the same way I'm still in awe of Britney and the likes of Toxic, Oops! I Did It Again and Baby One More Time almost two decades later. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

THIS.

This is why i dont get when people on this thread love to drag her music as forgettable, bland pop -- or WORSE compare her to likes of Ava Max and/or other actual forgettable artists. She really is in a league of her own simply just due to her voice and the way she uses it in such a magnetic way. From the personality oozing into every song to her sheer vocal ability, she simply gives her ALL to every song and you feel it. Sure she uses autotune and filters to help fold her voice into the production and make it pop EVEN that much more, but there is no amount of computer tricks that can add personality to your voice, she brings that all on her own. 

She really reminds me of the way Britney would take a pop song already perfect in structure and THEN further elevate it with just the personality radiating from her voice. The way I can go back to I Don't Want It At All, Heart To Break and Do Me and still constantly be in awe is the same way I'm still in awe of Britney and the likes of Toxic, Oops! I Did It Again and Baby One More Time almost two decades later. 

All of this, love the Kim praise!

Posted (edited)

the Kim praise in here, love it!

SO excited for this song!

Edited by jxxking

• #FreeBritney Activist

Can anyone decipher what she's saying in this short snippet? Is it French? Thanks

On 7/9/2021 at 12:29 AM, Alfred said:

Can anyone decipher what she's saying in this short snippet? Is it French? Thanks

Le futur c’est maintenant = the future is now