THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Chlöe - "Have Mercy"

X~MoviePoP

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• Khamis

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

8 minutes ago, MariaAndreea said:

I don't understand what is she waiting...

Me neither and I have heard that snippet on Tik Tok so much :rip: I am almost sick of it

11 minutes ago, MariaAndreea said:

I don't understand what is she waiting...

This :rip: She needs to release it now while the iron is hot or the GP will move on and forget. 

what if she snagged a VMA spot :jonny4:

she could release audio on 09/03, visual 09/10, live performance 09/12

B|H|G

48 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

I hope this didn't get pushed back again :dancehall:

doubtful. I think she's just finishing up filming her movie

so she can be ready to promote in September :celestial6:

I think she will release the song and video together. It wouldn’t make sense not too..I’m assuming the video clip was the beginning of her visual 

36 minutes ago, Caesar said:

she been dragging this sh*t out for way too long, the snippet already sounds annoying as hell

True tea

18 hours ago, GeminiCat said:

I hope this didn't get pushed back again :dancehall:

I don't think it was ever pushed back. There was never a date. When she dropped the first teaser it looks like she literally was in the studio working on it the night before lol. 

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

I don't think it was ever pushed back. There was never a date. When she dropped the first teaser it looks like she literally was in the studio working on it the night before lol. 

I mean she said she would drop the date in that post about getting 20k comments. I just think they have changed plans a few times bc they are probably booking a major rollout little by little 

18 hours ago, Caesar said:

she been dragging this sh*t out for way too long, the snippet already sounds annoying as hell

Absolutely. Like, teasing is all fun and stuff, but what reason does she have to tease an august release like that? Does she really think posting a "the single is coming august..." video when there are two weeks left in august is doing sth other than being attention-seeking and annoying?

There is literally no reason to not be like "here u go, its coming in 2 weeks, make sure to pre-order it".

Anyway, still stoked to hear it in full since the hook is catchy af.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

all this complaining :biblionny:let the girl have her debut rollout and have some patience. Not everything needs to be rushed just for it to flop.

It's clear they have a plan in place. Her TikTok snippet sound has 458.3K videos so the interest is strong for it. 

47 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

I mean she said she would drop the date in that post about getting 20k comments.

She actually got the 20k so fast in like an hour or two that she edited the IG caption. I don't think they anticipated how interested people would be.

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

all this complaining :biblionny:let the girl have her debut rollout and have some patience. Not everything needs to be rushed just for it to flop.

It's clear they have a plan in place. Her TikTok snippet sound has 458.3K videos so the interest is strong for it. 

She actually got the 20k so fast in like an hour or two that she edited the IG caption. I don't think they anticipated how interested people would be.

this :clap3:

On 8/20/2021 at 2:08 PM, 99sandthe2000s said:

what if she snagged a VMA spot :jonny4:

she could release audio on 09/03, visual 09/10, live performance 09/12

B|H|G

Please do not get my hopes up. :clownny:

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

This also. :clap3:

they all went to Disneyland yesterday. I wonder if she's done filming or just on break :celestial5:

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

they all went to Disneyland yesterday. I wonder if she's done filming or just on break :celestial5:

Filming for TLM wrapped a while ago.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Filming for TLM wrapped a while ago.

of course it is that wrapped up in July and she's been home for a month. 

Halle and Jonah were both together doing a little Disney PR coupling as well :eli:

I'm talking about Chloe who is currently filming a movie and might be wrapping up her filming. 

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

of course it is that wrapped up in July and she's been home for a month. 

Halle and Jonah were both together doing a little Disney PR coupling as well :eli:

I'm talking about Chloe who is currently filming a movie and might be wrapping up her filming. 

Oops, I didn't realise Chlöe had even started filming yet!

Well, I'd say she's dumb for holding this out for so long but it worked really well for Lil Nas X.

I wouldn't be surprised with a huge debut considering how ridiculously viral this is on TT.