Chlöe - "Have Mercy"

X~MoviePoP

I’m sure a feature was added or she’s working on a fuller EP or something. She has something up her sleeves. 

https://twitter.com/chloebailey/status/1424482188045606913?s=21

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• Khamis

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

I doubt she'll release it when she can't fully promote since she's filming a movie currently. But she's building up alot of good hype and support :lakitu: 

I'm really looking forward to how Columbia handle this. They don't treat their newer artist very well but since she's under Parkwood I think the release will be handled somewhat properly. 

1 hour ago, eduxedu said:

is she really dating jack harlow? :coffee2:

what :bibliahh:

OT: I've seen so many TikToks with this sound, she better release this ASAP

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I doubt she'll release it when she can't fully promote since she's filming a movie currently. But she's building up alot of good hype and support :lakitu: 

I'm really looking forward to how Columbia handle this. They don't treat their newer artist very well but since she's under Parkwood I think the release will be handled somewhat properly. 

I hope so. I love her and her sister. I see a bright future for them. Its the record labels that concern me with new artists nowadays.

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hope so. I love her and her sister. I see a bright future for them. Its the record labels that concern me with new artists nowadays.

Yeah I believe Bey and Co. won't let them be undervalued or not properly promoted. But I hope their tactics are more aggressive than what they do for Bey. Obviously she's more established and doesn't necessarily need or utilize playlists, radio interviews, etc but CxH definitely have to continue growing their fanbase/target audience.

But they promoted really well for Ungodly Hour so I think it'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Yeah I believe Bey and Co. won't let them be undervalued or not properly promoted. But I hope their tactics are more aggressive than what they do for Bey. Obviously she's more established and doesn't necessarily need or utilize playlists, radio interviews, etc but CxH definitely have to continue growing their fanbase/target audience.

But they promoted really well for Ungodly Hour so I think it'll be fine.

Exactly. Ungodly Hour turned out well so I hope that level of promo continue for their next album. Now that their older and diving into other businesses their fanbase will grow. I think they wanna be well known yet lowkey R&B artists. 

My wife has NO time to be messing with Jack-o-lanter.

ezgif-2-4b1a864e00bc.gif

4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

oh she's coming :jonny5:

Don't fail her. Comment lol. 

2 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Don't fail her. Comment lol. 

lmao God forbid it turn into a Rita Ora post :toofunny3:

but I think people are excited to see what she can offer solo

Rita Ora Tries and Fails to Get 100ooo Retweets for New Single Rita Ora  Dropping My New Song Monday if This Get 100000 Retweets 245 PM 31 Oct 14  1850 RETWEETS 626

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

I GOT THE NOTIFICATION :jonny5:

I CANT BRE- :jonny5:

:jonny2: an r&b bop is on the horizon

Animated GIF

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Rita Ora Tries and Fails to Get 100ooo Retweets for New Single Rita Ora  Dropping My New Song Monday if This Get 100000 Retweets 245 PM 31 Oct 14  1850 RETWEETS 626

lmao that was instantly my first thought. She's almost half way there already. 

1 minute ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny2: an r&b bop is on the horizon

Animated GIF

RIGHT ugh I’m ready for this fall bop incoming! I really want her to shine she deserves it.

:jonny:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Wait :rip: