Chlöe - "Have Mercy"

X~MoviePoP

Ugh, she and her sister are criminally underrated. Some of the most talented girls in the game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• Khamis

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

She should’ve dropped it yesterday. Idk what these music labels be thinking these days. 

On 7/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Puttanesca said:

Ugh, she and her sister are criminally underrated. Some of the most talented girls in the game.

Periodt. 

40 minutes ago, Walley said:

She should’ve dropped it yesterday. Idk what these music labels be thinking these days. 

It actually seems like it was JUST recorded and they rushed for that little teaser. Nija (co-wrote the song) and the song producer were all in the studio wit her the night before for her birthday surprise. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Is it out? If not, do we have a release date?

On 7/10/2021 at 9:19 AM, redsing707 said:

Is it out? If not, do we have a release date?

A tiktok dance for it is slowly building up momentum so I think she’s waiting for that to peak to drop it :jonny6: we may have a smash on our hands 

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

A tiktok dance for it is slowly building up momentum so I think she’s waiting for that to peak to drop it :jonny6: we may have a smash on our hands 

I noticed that today. The song is already registered into tiktok in some form. Usually with unreleased music, it would just say “original audio from (insert user)” then when the song drops, it changes and has a mention of the song title and artist.

Right now, everything is already set up as though the song has been out. Everything going on now is very deliberate/planned. There’s good reason the song isn’t out but when it comes, I think there will be a clear push to radio + streaming (maybe more so than any single Chloe & Halle has released as a unit). 

Have Mercy sound has been used almost 2,500 times on TT.

Hopefully her embracing the fan made choreo will help it to grow.

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

I oddly love this green look on Lizzo btw.

• 4 weeks later...

i dislike the snippet but i have seen tiktok after tiktok. If she doesn't release this in the next two weeks

Not this still not being out?!

Starting to think that teaser wasn't the video, but a literal teaser and they've been shooting the video etc in this quiet period. 

That or they've been waiting for it to build organically on TikTok, which it has been. 

Whatever the case, she's in a great position. She doesn't have the weight of expectation (compared to, say, a Normani...who I love). So, she really can drop this whenever and snatch people's wigs. Almost by surprise. 

where is she :deadbanana4:

video and song seem to be done so what is she waiting for? 

Please don't let this become another "Shirt" situation...