Concerning Posting Private Information

ATRL Administration

• ATRL Official

maxresdefault.jpg

Earlier today, there was an incident involving the posting of another member’s personal information. We want to state that under no circumstances will this be allowed.

Doxxing is grounds for a permanent ban, and should a member opt to press charges, ATRL will fully cooperate with their local law enforcement.

Don't let anything take you to the point of doing something like that. Even as a "joke". Just don't. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• TayAlison89

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• Artistofthedecade

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See, some of y’all take this sh+t too far. We may all kii online behind our faves, but we’re real people with real lives behind these accounts. If any y’all have genuinely felt like you made a friend on here, then you wouldn’t expose and/or violate someone’s privacy like that. Also, keeping in mind, ALL of us are strangers, so be careful what y’all share and post, especially if you aren’t comfortable sharing it in the first place. Lastly don’t take advantage of peoples trust, you never know what someone is going through offline. 

No clue what happened, but the moderation on here has been great lately and I’m glad y’all are taking whatever happened seriously. 

Not to mention, when y’all do sh*t like this, it only forces the mods/admins to have to crack down more on the rules, up until the point where none of us may have the privacy to PM each other about stuff. Like, if some of y’all just take a second to think…

To think that their obsession with a fanbase caused them to go on a witch hunt and dox is deeply concerning.  It's never that serious, ma.  ATRL is supposed to be our safe escape and we deserve the liberty to reveal our own information if we want to. Hopefully that member has been dealt with. 

Lmao you have got to be kidding, who on here would resort to these disgusting tactics?

Thank you, mods, for having a zero tolerance policy on this. Yes, we all have our heated moments and bicker, but this is all in good fun about pop music artists. It’s never *that* serious. Sorry to hear people have been doing crazy things on here.

Stay safe, ATRLers :heart:

it's one thing if it's an Instagram they linked to, but flat out posting private information is creepy. some of y'all need jesus. glad you took care of the trash! :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Kavish said:

To think that their obsession with a fanbase caused them to go on a witch hunt and dox is deeply concerning.  It's never that serious, ma.  ATRL is supposed to be our safe escape and we deserve the liberty to reveal our own information if we want to. Hopefully that member has been dealt with. 

Posted (edited)

All this over some pop girls who don't even know who we are :deadbanana: This is why stan culture is so toxic. It's one thing to joke and kii about how our faves are "flopping", it's another to doxx someone just because they're part of a fandom you don't like(which is what I assume happened in this case, cmiiw). It's just ATRL, it's not that serious.  :toofunny3: 

Glad action is being taken against this. 

Edited by Billionaire

Who did it? Can someone @ the user at least . Also what counts as doxxing? Is an IP address doxxing? What about posting someone’s public Instagram? I would never post either but would like to know thanks 

Was this about the arianator who posted someone’s Twitter, or did things escalate from that? :deadbanana4:

It is good to know that posting a Twitter is off limits though! :clap3:

Just now, tellem said:

Who did it? Can someone @ the user at least . Also what counts as doxxing? Is an IP address doxxing? What about posting someone’s public Instagram? I would never post either but would like to know thanks 

no doxxing in this thread thank u 

Thank you for handling it!

I appreciate the effort and apologize to the mod whom I sent an immature report to this morning. Seeing my friend have their info posted kinda sent me over the edge a little. :chick3:

I don't care who you are, it is never okay to do what was done this morning. :biblio: