THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Imagine Dragons - 'Mercury - Act 1'

MariaAndreea

14 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

Tracklist:

Hide contents

01. My Life.

02. Lonely.

03. Wrecked.

04. Monday.

05. #1.

06. Easy Come Easy Go.

07. Giants.

08. It's Okay.

09. Dull Knives.

10. Follow You.

11. Cutthroat.

12. No Time For Toxic People.

13. One Day.

I just realized this is two weeks away... It feels like it's making zero noise :emofish:

But the three tracks released so far are so good so I am perched for this. I wonder if we will get a new track tomorrow or next Friday just before album release.

btw where is "beautiful Day"?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J-esper

• rta1913

• The Next Day

• computer.boy

On 8/19/2021 at 12:05 PM, rta1913 said:

I just realized this is two weeks away... It feels like it's making zero noise :emofish:

But the three tracks released so far are so good so I am perched for this. I wonder if we will get a new track tomorrow or next Friday just before album release.

btw where is "beautiful Day"?

About Beautiful Day, I think they changed the song title to No Time For Toxic People.

I don't understand the lack of promo for this, they even started selling signed CD's on their web store but they're not posting about that on their socials. hmm.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:33 AM, Protocol said:

Also planets/space themes are so overdone at this point. We're also getting a whole Coldplay album like that later this year (although with Higher Power flopping who knows what's going on there). 

high power didn't flop. y'all always think something performing moderately makes it a flop. also their album is still coming.

I haven't listened to this fully, just snippets on iTunes New Zealand... and this is my least favorite album from them.

I loved "Follow You" and "Wrecked" and enjoyed "Cutthroat" but I am not feeling the rest, maybe that'll change when I listen to the whole thing but none of the snippets stood out, I feel disappointed :emofish:

Oh wait, this album comes out tonight? I was a fan of them a long time but I don't feel any excitement for this :gaycat6:

47 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Oh wait, this album comes out tonight? I was a fan of them a long time but I don't feel any excitement for this :gaycat6:

same :gaycat6: Origins was inexcusably bad and it doesn't seem likely that there will be any improvement.

Dull Knives is pretty good, the rest is very bland and disappointing.

Cutthroat and Wrecked are the obvious top 2 of the album.

Yeah, it's pretty much in the same vein as Smoke + Mirrors imo, there's also a couple of cringe lyrics but other than that it's kinda... decent? 

Plus, we get to hear a couple of songs that sound like their old style! Wrecked / Dull Knives.

Dull Knives hurts but overall is the same vibe I had with Smome and Mirrors.... there are pretty good songs on the album but overall is disappointing. Hopefully act 2 (?) will be better  

I’m only saving Lonely, Wrecked, Follow You and One Day. The rest is… meh. I need another Evolve from them cause that album was smash after smash 

Uhm, each song on the album is really different from the others, so I don't know how I feel about that.

Especially putting the new songs together with the previously released ones, which I loved.

Easy Come Easy Go is my fave song from the album so far :clap3: gives me Next to Me vibes which is their Top 3 best song :clap3:

Giants :rip: :deadbanana4: ummm.... chileee anyways