• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• SchmoodRing

• Aramis

• Billionaire

The Montero Cinematic Universe is coming :jonny5:that trailer was sick! I'm really excited for him and hope he got some good features for the album and I know the cover is gonna be iconic.

At this point with Old Town Road on the tracklist the album should be 2-3x platinum upon release right?

4 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

The Montero Cinematic Universe is coming :jonny5:that trailer was sick! I'm really excited for him and hope he got some good features for the album and I know the cover is gonna be iconic.

At this point with Old Town Road on the tracklist the album should be 2-3x platinum upon release right?

:skull: 

4 minutes ago, Hector said:

Actually genius how he used the Marvel intro for this :dies:

I cackled!

Love the concept but why did they choose that thumbnail when we don't even see that in the trailer :rip: 

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Love the concept but why did they choose that thumbnail when we don't even see that in the trailer :rip: 

Clickbait and shock value 

There's a Cinematic Universe with his stuff now? Gosh, he really is one of the only main pop/rap boys actually putting effort into his work nowadays, it's admirable really.  :deadbanana2:

Edited by Billionaire

I really hope he gets another smash. I’m not shocked that Sun Goes Down flopped considering it didn’t have that much of a push and some of the lyrics may be too dark for radio, but it still deserved better than such a low peak. 

Is he gonna change his name to Montero at some point? I think he is prepping people for it. 

43 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

are you new here? this is nas maraj we're talking about :dies:

ot. love the concept and the snippet sounds really good

imagine if he adds OTR, holiday, panini and rodeo :dies:

can't wait!!

He's adding OTR, Panini and Rodeo (Remix)? :rip: Get those certifications KING! 

When do you think he's releasing? End of July? August?

It was actually super clever to use the Marvel intro for this :ahh:

44 minutes ago, Brando said:

Is he gonna change his name to Montero at some point? I think he is prepping people for it. 

that'd actually slay and sounds much cooler than lil nas x

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

excuse me what? :skull:

10 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

excuse me what? :skull:

lol what's the confusion, based on it being in the trailer I'm confident it'll be on his debut and he'd be a fool not to include it.

I'm just trying to figure out how far it will boost the album in sales :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

lol what's the confusion, based on it being in the trailer I'm confident it'll be on his debut and he'd be a fool not to include it.

I'm just trying to figure out how far it will boost the album in sales :celestial5:

well yeah i saw it too but seems like an overkill .. even tho his previous project was just an EP

99sandthe2000s