Summer Sol Mafia | fin. (Mafia Wins!)

Dessy

7Ui9idw.png

bRyOdHX.png

A Contest of Summer: Prologue
The gods have gathered to celebrate the Solstice. The event was like that of a family reunion. Except the only thing that connects them was their love of the Sun. However, the years have been long. Humans have advanced to the point where many have forgotten the old Gods. In fact, some of them might as well be capable of reaching these heights. Yet, there are so few followers left. I, Sol Invictus, proposed a friendly contest of the summer. I have assigned roles to various gods. Their goal is to find and eliminate the other team before they are eliminated themselves. It is my hope that the cultures of Terra recognize the contributions the Old Gods have given them throughout the ages. 

sHw9qNV.png

• Start Date: Whenever we get 18 players. So maybe Monday or Tuesday?
  • Set-Up: This is a semi-open, regular game. You will know possible roles and not everyone will have a power. You will not know which are actually in the game, and who they are associated with. 
  • Communication: Only mafia and certain roles will have out-of-thread communication. Dead players will join speculator’s chat. Any other communication is strictly forbidden. If you are doing this, it will be an instant DQ. 
  • Posting Requirement: Yes we’re doing this. Yes, I’m tracking it. 5 posts per Cycle (Day and Night). A simple vote will not count toward this total. A basic post (such as one-liners) will not count as a post. I will have no patience this time, as no one likes a quiet game. If you fail to make 5 posts in a cycle, I am removing you from the game and giving your role to someone else who wants to play. I will notify you ahead of time if you are falling behind. Also, if you’re traveling, having personal issues, taking exams, etc. just let me know and I will overlook this. But you are still required to cast a vote. 
  • Claiming your role is not allowed. Sharing your role cards or any communication I send privately to you is not allowed. There's really no point or logic to the roles in regards to mafia vs town. If you are like an Investigator or a Vig, for example, you can say you are one..
  • Need to exit? - Life happens, stuff can come up. You can just dm me if you want to quit the game, you don’t need to tell me any detail or anything. This at least gives me time to find a substitute player.
  • As always, be nice, be respectful, follow ATRL rules and it’s just a game. Have fun!

YzhsYq7.png

• 24/12 Cycles; 24 hours day/12 hour Night. Weekends will be 36/12 starting Friday night or Saturday Morning, depending. 6:00 PST (Countdown timers will be provided). You must NEVER post beyond the deadline time even if I do not post. This keeps it fair for all parties. 
  • The game may run about a 2 to 3 weeks from Day One. Please consider that before signing on. 

jhHX5tG.png

• Voting: All players must post a valid lynch vote by the end of every Day Phases. The format is Lynch Dessybold and underline. I will try to run a vote tally but (full disclaimer) it may be inaccurate since I don’t triple check until the end of the phase. Missing any 2 consecutive votes is a DQ
  • Powers: To maintain the flow of the game, all night actions must be sent 10 minutes before the deadline. No exceptions. I will allow advance actions. You just need to be sure to pm me ahead of time. 
  • If you're mafia: Your goal is to eliminate enough town in order to reach total parity with them (i.e. your team have more votes). Use your cunning, use your deception. 
  • If you're town: Your goal is to survive and figure out who is mafia before they kill off everyone. Use your wits, use each others. 
  • If you're 3P: Your goal is personal and usually secret as explained on whatever role you may receive. 
  • The following roles and their variations (i.e. “Cop” = “Investigator”) may or may not be in the game. As always you can ask if you’re unsure what any role is. (I'm doing a thing where I provide a set of traditional roles instead of just letting you go in completely blind.)
Spoiler

Mafia Goon 
Godfather
Framer
Forger

Enforcer

Mafia Role Cop

Mafia Vigilante

Bomb
Silencer

Blackmailer

Blackout
Vanilla Town
Investigator
Vigilante 
Doctor
Watcher
Tracker
Firefighter
Doublevoter
Mayor

Roleblocker
Innocent
Veteran
Lovers
Neighbors
Bodyguard
Redirector
Randomizer
Executioner
Survivor
Jester
Serial Killer
Arsonist
Werewolf

Thanks to @Astrofor the graphixs 
If you have any question at all let me know. 

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Rence

• miguel

• Chiidish

Top Posters In This Topic

YzhsYq7.png

Day 1 - No More Rainbows

Night 1 - Nightfall

Day 2 - *Shrugs*

Night 2 - The Mystery Continues

Day 3 - Fallen Purpose

Night 3 - Ashes of the Phoenix

Day 4 - Falling Sun

Night 4 - To Find a Mafia

Day 5 - Not What You Think

Night 5 - The Night, Again

Day 6 - Cataclysm

Night 6 - Eyes Open

Day 7 - Broken Arrow

Night 7 - Eruption

Finale

Sign-Ups (only 18 spots!)

1. miguel - Inti, Lynchd Day 7

2. touya kinomoto - Surya, Lynched Day 5

3. DAP - Alena (Subbed in Day 4) Áine

4. Rence - Horus, Lynched Day 6

5. fiercE - Malina, Shot Night 4

6. Overprotected - Kinich Ahau, Lynched Day 2

7. Auburn - Loki, Killed Night 2

8. Guero - Pele

9. Chiidish - Mawu-Lisa, Killed Night 5

10. Selena_lavigne - Ra, Lynched Day 3

11. Taylucifer - Tonatiuh, Shot Night 5

12. Prison Sebas (Subbed in Day 1) - Apollo, Killed Night 6

13. CBC - Huitzilopochtli, Lynched Day 4

14. wehavetostan - Amaterasu, Killed Night 3

15. luckystrike - Helios, Killed Night 4

16. speezy - Anyanwu, Shot Night 2

17. Nurr - Arinna, Lynced Day 1

18. Witch Privilege - Freyr, Killed Night 7 

Subs

1. Sebas

Viewers

1. Jay-Zicario

2. worldwide angel

SIGN ME UP! I miss mafia games.

I’ll make an attempt to participate and not my usual start-stop commitment with these games

KhoKFiF.gif

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

Oh and this wasn't the game I was planning to launch in March April May. I have a huge thing planned but it's still being worked on. We'll see how this goes before I truly commit to it. 

KhoKFiF.gif

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

4. Rence

5. fiercE

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

4. Rence

5. fiercE

6. Overprotected

7. Auburn

15 minutes ago, fiercE said:

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

4. Rence

5. fiercE

You gonna be good this time? 

KhoKFiF.gif

1 hour ago, Dessy said:

You gonna be good this time? 

KhoKFiF.gif

What did I do :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

What did I do :toofunny2:

I just want to see another great game from you sir :giraffe:

Put me as Viewer 

@Chiidish (since I know you like this game I am tagging you in case you have time for it) :swan:

Come play. I wanna see something @dussymob:celestial5:

I’ll play

10 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Put me as Viewer 

@Chiidish (since I know you like this game I am tagging you in case you have time for it) :swan:

I probably shouldn’t play, since I’m starting a new job very soon that I should focus on… but I do like mafia :cm:

Sign-Ups (only 18 spots!)

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

4. Rence

5. fiercE

6. Overprotected

7. Auburn

8. Guero

9. Chiidish 

@Taylucifer@Anthem@TeenageDreaming@Daylight@Prison@Witch Privilege@DougAF@Evy @Iceland @coldoutside@enxe@Badboidami

Records indicates y'all have played at least one game. Feel free to sign up :gaycatney1:

@wehavetostan@CBC@Stevie@Harmonizer@selena_lavigne@Tsareena

I do not recall if y'all have played but I seen you elsewhere. Please consider this game :gaycat2:

Sign-Ups (only 18 spots!)

1. miguel

2. touya kinomoto

3. DAP

4. Rence

5. fiercE

6. Overprotected

7. Auburn

8. Guero

9. Chiidish 

10. Selena_lavigne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.