Apparently "Traitor" is next to be pushed as a "fall" single

Her team is just waiting for both good 4 u and deja vu to peak in radio :jonny:

and it’s already a smasha :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

It's coming

wtf were did this come from it hasn’t been sent :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, MrDog said:

Enough for you should bd the next single. :giraffe:

now why would her team sabotage her like this when enough for you clearly made barely any noise after the special treatment it got release day :dies:

Wise choice (even though it was a bit obvious)

Hope she releases 'Favorite Crime' for Winter, as I think Traitor will reach its peak by September

15 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

It's coming

Oh wow it might be coming! It’s almost oustreaming deja vu globally so has tons of life left and not really losing steam considering no video, promo or radio. :eek: will be 200M at Spotify in a couple days!

15 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Apparently "Traitor" is next to be pushed as a "fall" single

Her team is just waiting for both good 4 u and deja vu to peak in radio :jonny:

first 4 singles to debut top 10 :gaycat2:

18 minutes ago, private radio said:

first 4 singles to debut top 10 :gaycat2:

I mean! They're just making it official

15 hours ago, MrDog said:

Enough for you should bd the next single. :giraffe:

13 hours ago, messybottom said:

now why would her team sabotage her like this when enough for you clearly made barely any noise after the special treatment it got release day :dies:

i love enough for you (unlike most stans) but even I don't want that :sorry: it's sabotage when traitor is getting airplay even before release and debuted top 10 on the hot 100 while still incredibly stable in streaming:jonny5:

the PROM performance of traitor also gathered 5m, meanwhile the others have around 2m and enough for you is stuck with less than 600k :rip:

they should release a music video for traitor along with the Vinyl release this August for maximum slayage :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

10 minutes ago, private radio said:

i love enough for you (unlike most stans) but even I don't want that :sorry: it's sabotage when traitor is getting airplay even before release and debuted top 10 on the hot 100 while still incredibly stable in streaming:jonny5:

the PROM performance of traitor also gathered 5m, meanwhile the others have around 2m and enough for you is stuck with less than 600k :rip:

they should release a music video for traitor along with the Vinyl release this August for maximum slayage :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I believe that is the perfect week to push Traitor imo as a radio single. 

Yes the week of August 13 or 20 please! 

Just now, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I believe that is the perfect week to push Traitor imo as a radio single. 

Yes the week of August 13 or 20 please! 

exactly! :jonny5:

new single just in time with the vinyl release would push the sales + push the streams = LIV WINNING AGAIN

even though traitor is one of the songs i still play constantly, they shouldn't wait longer while it's making buzz. imo for a ballad, it doesn't get old quick :smitten:

9 minutes ago, private radio said:

exactly! :jonny5:

new single just in time with the vinyl release would push the sales + push the streams = LIV WINNING AGAIN

even though traitor is one of the songs i still play constantly, they shouldn't wait longer while it's making buzz. imo for a ballad, it doesn't get old quick :smitten:

Personally, another reason why it needed to be released because it's one of the vocal highlights of the album 

And the lyricism is so clever and relatable that it obviously resonates with the GP

It has that autumn/fall vibe as well

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Personally, another reason why it needed to be released because it's one of the vocal highlights of the album 

And the lyricism is so clever and relatable that it obviously resonates with the GP

It has that autumn/fall vibe as well

nnn yes, this along with favorite crime (aside from the singles) are the lyrical+vocal highlights of the album, so I agree. on youtube, fans love suggesting this & crime for a reason, it's really impressive after the first listen. it showcases as to really what made her a star in the first place :smitten: the other songs, vocally, doesn't fully showcase the range like she did with dl or deja vu.

10 minutes ago, private radio said:

nnn yes, this along with favorite crime (aside from the singles) are the lyrical+vocal highlights of the album, so I agree. on youtube, fans love suggesting this & crime for a reason, it's really impressive after the first listen. it showcases as to really what made her a star in the first place :smitten: the other songs, vocally, doesn't fully showcase the range like she did with dl or deja vu.

Agree! 

Favorite Crime is really that fan fave album track huh! :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:
  Hide contents

the initial impact date is August 10th. 

OMG yess:jonny6: Her team keeps doing the right thing we love to see it.

2 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:
  Hide contents

WHATTTT :eek:

I'm gonna hate her team so much if they end up giving "enough 4 u" the single treatment :rip: 

3 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I'm gonna hate her team so much if they end up giving "enough 4 u" the single treatment :rip: 

huh? no chance this is happening

6 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh yes :duca: I wonder when the adds date will be announced? 

8 hours ago, private radio said:

ok you guys changed my mind :gaycat1:

but what about the music video, I want the level of slayage same like Deja Vu and G4U, a story with her doing a monologue, imagine :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, MrDog said:

ok you guys changed my mind :gaycat1:

but what about the music video, I want the level of slayage same like Deja Vu and G4U, a story with her doing a monologue, imagine :gaycat6:

wait omg a monologue would be a serve :gaycat6:

tbh in terms of storyline, traitor feels like a prequel to her first 3 singles because it's the backstory to the breakup, so maybe a storyline oriented video would be the best. something like instead of a continuation of drivers license, it's a prequel... imagine the slayage??? :jonny5: