The Band CAMINO - "Know It All"

• ATRL Administrator

Was hoping this would be the album after that cryptic teaser (below) last week but YAY MORE MUSIC

Lyrical Liar
2 hours ago, Lee!! said:

OMG not me seeing this thread while I'm listening to this BOP!!!

I thought nobody on ATRL knew about these guys! 

The other songs from this EP have been cute but nothing to put on repeat AND THEN THIS GODLY TRACK COMES ALONG.

This sounds like it would've fit perfectly on 'tryhard' which is one of my fave albums by anyone ever so I'm a happy gal today. :heart2:

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The other songs from this EP have been cute but nothing to put on repeat AND THEN THIS GODLY TRACK COMES ALONG.

This sounds like it would've fit perfectly on 'tryhard' which is one of my fave albums by anyone ever so I'm a happy gal today. :heart2:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I've absolutely loved every track so far this era. 1 Last Cigarette may be their true breakthrough song. It's the #4 most played song on Alt Nation rn. We should be getting new album news too soon :D

I've made a thread for all their recent songs :p

Lyrical Liar
18 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I've absolutely loved every track so far this era. 1 Last Cigarette may be their true breakthrough song. It's the #4 most played song on Alt Nation rn. We should be getting new album news too soon :D

I've made a thread for all their recent songs :p

Oooh, I wish I had noticed the threads before! 1 Last Cig, Roses and Sorry Mom are honestly so so good but Know It All hits different! I hope this is big for them! I thought this was an EP cus all the tracks showed up on the same page as Know It All lmao, my bad! I get such Hush Hush vibes from this!

It's shaping up to be a fantastic album! I need something like See Through / Haunted and I'm all set. Shout out to Daphne Blue for being THAT song. 📢

Honestly, I don't even mind what they serve at this point because they just don't miss! The fact that the two vocalists have such different styles/tones but make it work on one track is just *chef's kiss*. Not to mention the production. THE TALENT. 😍

Sorry for the gushing lmao, I just adore these guys. They deserve nothing but success! 

Edit: ok after a few listens, this satisfies the need for another See Through hahaha. I love how some of their songs are so similar sonically but also...not? Like it doesn't get repetitive or annoying. Anyway, I just need a dark moody bop to cry to like Haunted and then I'll shut up. 😂

Edited by Lyrical Liar
Edit
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Oooh, I wish I had noticed the threads before! 1 Last Cig, Roses and Sorry Mom are honestly so so good but Know It All hits different! I hope this is big for them! I thought this was an EP cus all the tracks showed up on the same page as Know It All lmao, my bad! I get such Hush Hush vibes from this!

It's shaping up to be a fantastic album! I need something like See Through / Haunted and I'm all set. Shout out to Daphne Blue for being THAT song. 📢

Honestly, I don't even mind what they serve at this point because they just don't miss! The fact that the two vocalists have such different styles/tones but make it work on one track is just *chef's kiss*. Not to mention the production. THE TALENT. 😍

Sorry for the gushing lmao, I just adore these guys. They deserve nothing but success! 

Daphne Blue is how I found them! Their Kimmel live performance of 1LC you could hear the diff vocal style/tones even more than on their records. Keep gushing! I've not really found anyone that enjoys them as much as I do until now! haha They are so talented and seem super chill and turn out jam after jam.

And for a while I thought it would be an EP too, plus with their Record Store Day vinyl drop with the 3 singles + Crying Over You but Kimmel specifically stated an album in their intro and then they tweeted this!

Lyrical Liar
6 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

Daphne Blue is how I found them! Their Kimmel live performance of 1LC you could hear the diff vocal style/tones even more than on their records. Keep gushing! I've not really found anyone that enjoys them as much as I do until now! haha They are so talented and seem super chill and turn out jam after jam.

And for a while I thought it would be an EP too, plus with their Record Store Day vinyl drop with the 3 singles + Crying Over You but Kimmel specifically stated an album in their intro and then they tweeted this!

SIS I LITERALLY JUST SAW THIS ON THEIR IG AND RAN TO ATRL TO MENTION HOW I JUST SAW IT LMAOOOO. 

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE 10 MORE TRACKS?! THEY'RE REALLY GIVING US A 15 TRACK ALBUM?! 😭😭😭

I'm gonna have to check out their Kimmel performance ASAP. I kinda put other bands on the back burner after becoming obsessed with this Swedish alt rock band called Normandie for the past few months BUT IT'S TIME TO JUMP BACK ON THE BAND(CAMINO)WAGON! 😂 

• ATRL Administrator
39 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

SIS I LITERALLY JUST SAW THIS ON THEIR IG AND RAN TO ATRL TO MENTION HOW I JUST SAW IT LMAOOOO. 

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE 10 MORE TRACKS?! THEY'RE REALLY GIVING US A 15 TRACK ALBUM?! 😭😭😭

I'm gonna have to check out their Kimmel performance ASAP. I kinda put other bands on the back burner after becoming obsessed with this Swedish alt rock band called Normandie for the past few months BUT IT'S TIME TO JUMP BACK ON THE BAND(CAMINO)WAGON! 😂 

10 more glorious tracks!! I posted the vid in the 1LC thread if you want to check it there. It's the perfect time to get back into them :D

Lyrical Liar
3 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

10 more glorious tracks!! I posted the vid in the 1LC thread if you want to check it there. It's the perfect time to get back into them :D

I watched it - IT WAS SO GOOD! Also Spencer lowkey scared me in parts because he has this uncanny ability to STARE UNBLINKINGLY right into the depths of your soul lmaooo. 😂 But his guitar shredding skills >>>>>> 

• ATRL Administrator
12 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

I watched it - IT WAS SO GOOD! Also Spencer lowkey scared me in parts because he has this uncanny ability to STARE UNBLINKINGLY right into the depths of your soul lmaooo. 😂 But his guitar shredding skills >>>>>> 

LOL I'm going to have to rewatch now. I hope they get more live appearances this summer!

Lyrical Liar
21 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

LOL I'm going to have to rewatch now. I hope they get more live appearances this summer!

Have you ever seen them live?! Hope I can catch them on a tour! Of their own, not as Dan + Shay's opener! 

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Have you ever seen them live?! Hope I can catch them on a tour! Of their own, not as Dan + Shay's opener! 

Nope never got the chance. If they headline one I'd try to go though!

2 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Mte!!! That’s why I never post any thread about them. I love their last album and have been hopping to roses this era. 

Lyrical Liar
8 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

Nope never got the chance. If they headline one I'd try to go though!

Fingers crossed we get to go soon!

Fun chatting with you tho! Feel free to tag me in these threads and if you ever wanna chat all things TBC, I'm always around!

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

Mte!!! That’s why I never post any thread about them. I love their last album and have been hopping to roses this era. 

OMG, ANOTHER TBC FAN!!! :eddie: I felt the exact same way about posting threads loool but at least we had the good sis Lee doing the work for us! 

@Lee!!

Fun chatting with you tho! Feel free to tag me in these threads and if you ever wanna chat all things TBC, I'm always around!

OMG, ANOTHER TBC FAN!!! :eddie: I felt the exact same way about posting threads loool but at least we had the good sis Lee doing the work for us! 

@Lee!!

This is my fave song 

God I wish I was there! 

Lyrical Liar
5 minutes ago, Ferret said:

This is my fave song 

God I wish I was there! 

OMG TASTE, IT'S MY FAVE TOO AJSJDJDJSh! That chorus hits so fcking hard! 

• ATRL Administrator
21 minutes ago, Ferret said:

17 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

@Lee!!

THERES MORE OF US :cries2: Rise [insert fanbase name]!

Lyrical Liar
2 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

THERES MORE OF US :cries2: Rise [insert fanbase name]!

I typed it into Google and it came up with a Twitter fanpage called "The Fans Camino" LOL

• ATRL Administrator

I typed it into Google and it came up with a Twitter fanpage called "The Fans Camino" LOL

lmao rise Fans CAMINO

41 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

:ahh: the fanbase name is sending me . I have only heard the snippet of know it all and sounded like a bop. Their choruses are always so strong. @Lyrical Liar @Lee!! I need your top three on Tryhard 

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Ferret said:

:ahh: the fanbase name is sending me . I have only heard the snippet of know it all and sounded like a bop. Their choruses are always so strong. @Lyrical Liar @Lee!! I need your top three on Tryhard 

THERE IS SO MUCH ENERGY IN THIS SONG. This is going to be incredible live!

Lyrical Liar
7 hours ago, Ferret said:

Agreed, they have killer choruses! Would sound so good live too! 

My faves:

See Through ~ Haunted = What I Want ~ Daphne Blue

I know that's more than 3 lmao but it's so hard to choose! Hush Hush is a very close 5th after Daphne Blue. But let's be HONEST (:eli:) all the songs are perfect!

What about you? 

• ATRL Administrator

MV incoming???