good 4 u #1, Save Your Tears #3 on Billboard Global 200

Hector

Internationally:

Stats:

Olivia Rodrigo's "Good 4 U" posts a third week at No. 1 on the Global 200, as the smash by the southern California native drew 99 million streams (down 10%) and sold 15,300 (down 13%) worldwide in the June 11-17 tracking week.

"Butter" by South Korea's BTS adds a fourth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, with 77.2 million streams (down 27%) and 15,800 sold (down 57%) in territories outside the U.S. in the June 11-17 tracking week.

Elsewhere in the Global Excl. U.S. chart's top 10, Måneskin ascends to the tier as "I Wanna Be Your Slave" jumps 18-10, up 18% to 29.6 million streams and 3% to 2,300 sold outside the U.S.

Another international top 10 for Måneskin! I am shooketh :deadbanana4:

good 4 u the true global #1 hit :clap3: Save Your Tears longevity :clap3: 

Ariabel global :jonny6: Maneskin success is incredible

yas the real #1 smash.

looking at stats, i'm surprised montero was #1 5 weeks. Its US #1 run feels more reflective of how long its buzz was.

How is Butter #1 on excluding US but #2 with US when it’s fraudulently #1 in the US? :confused:

21 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

How is Butter #1 on excluding US but #2 with US when it’s fraudulently #1 in the US? :confused:

The Global 200 doesn't include their direct to consumer website sales for Butter unlike the Hot 100.

And this is the chart methodology:

pasted%20image%200.png?utm_source=Sailthru

So free YouTube & Spotify streams are heavily weighed down too. 

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

yas the real #1 smash.

looking at stats, i'm surprised montero was #1 5 weeks. Its US #1 run feels more reflective of how long its buzz was.

how many weeks was MONTERO number 1 in the US again?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.