Taylor Swift - 'Red (Taylor's Version)'

BlackJesus

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

I really do wonder how these collaborations work, I mean does HAIM just walk into the studio and discuss it? And Taylor is like "so here you whisper into the mic, and we'll put your vocals way into the background, it's really my song" and they just go "okay, sounds good"?

the idea of this is sending me :rip:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• FallingFromCloud9

• Gork

• GabeInPolaroids

Yeah i do feel like Taylor hates being overshined by another female singer... especially since in the singing department there are loads of singers that have more beautiful voices but Taylor really is a songwriter above everthing else and when she sings you feel it more cuz she wrote the damn song :coffee:

8 hours ago, Dephira said:

I really do wonder how these collaborations work, I mean does HAIM just walk into the studio and discuss it? And Taylor is like "so here you whisper into the mic, and we'll put your vocals way into the background, it's really my song" and they just go "okay, sounds good"?

the way I see it actually going just like that :skull: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

All Too Well is a fascinating part of pop culture at this point. People still coming around to it a decade later and its critical acclaim only increasing as time goes on (with the recent #69 all-time ranking by Rolling Stone being its peak so far). I wonder if the rerecording and the extended/original version will cause it to see even more retrospective acclaim. It may not be my personal #1 Taylor song, but it’s certainly the centerpiece of her career and of how she’s perceived as an artist.

Edited by Cruel Summer

Remember when she released four promo singles a month before OG Red? I hope she does that again starting October 22nd

1. October 22nd: All too Well TV

2. October 29th: Vault Track

3. November 5th: IKYWT TV

4. November 12th: Vault Track 

5. November 19th: Red TV

wishful thinking lmao

Edited by swiftie13

5 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Remember when she released four promo singles a month before OG Red? I hope she does that again starting October 22nd

1. October 22nd: All too Well TV

2. October 29th: Vault Track

3. November 5th: IKYWT TV

4. November 12th: Vault Track 

5. November 19th: Red TV

wishful thinking lmao

Unfortunately, it seems like one of the promo singles will be 22. One of her worst songs. She should’ve promoted a better song preview.