Taylor Swift - 'Red (Taylor's Version)'

BlackJesus

I think it’s also worth nothing that the Fearless (TV) sale (for $19.89, mind you :eli:) ends at 9am EST. Which is when she usually announces things… 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Cruel Summer

• Gork

• GabeInPolaroids

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Which guy ? @------ on twitter 

jerrysversion on instagram, he's given updates on her website sales for quite a while

1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

jerrysversion on instagram, he's given updates on her website sales for quite a while

Oh, i know. Earlier, Gabe (@lordsaveswift) used to give info about these before twitter banned him permanently. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Oh, i know. Earlier, Gabe (@lordsaveswift) used to give info about these before twitter banned him permanently. 

He is still on twitter but private and doesn't accept follows apart a few people.

OT: Hopefully today an announcement.

I still think All Too Well will finally get its time as a lead single with Red TV. There’s huge hype for it and it’s a fan fav. Come through Ms. Swift! :jonny5:

Just now, idkwiam said:

He is still on twitter but private and doesn't accept follows apart a few people.

OT: Hopefully today an announcement.

Ya, i used to follow Jack johnson ( something Grandpa like photo in profile) before he removed many of his followers. Sad. 

I also think it would be kind of iconic to officially start the Red TV era with Begin Again. The song’s message seems fitting to the whole TV concept. :mandown:

7 minutes ago, siegetheday said:

I still think All Too Well will finally get its time as a lead single with Red TV. There’s huge hype for it and it’s a fan fav. Come through Ms. Swift! :jonny5:

I think this is going to happen to be honest :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

when she makes Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection (Taylor's Version) a full album what then :swan:

OT: new single friday i bet

I would love this

Let’s be real, even if this is led by All Too Well, she’ll have a lyric video first week at best and that’s it. :cm:

It won’t be on TTH as well.

We wouldn’t even get a single cover.

Then on the following, a cute lil remix or alternate version.

20 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Let’s be real, even if this is led by All Too Well, she’ll have a lyric video first week at best and that’s it. :cm:

It won’t be on TTH as well.

We wouldn’t even get a single cover.

Then on the following, a cute lil remix or alternate version.

For All Too Well I'd love a performance video, nothing high budget just her singing in her garden with a guitar or something 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

The fact that she has 512 posts and her feed is uneven makes me think the next post will be an announcement 

doesn't she usually post when her feed is even though girl :biblionny:

1 minute ago, katyslut said:

doesn't she usually post when her feed is even though girl :biblionny:

Who knows at this point 

16 hours ago, Hobbes said:

I’m a bit nervous about the pop tracks. The vocal production so far is way too dry. That new IKYWT snippet for example — the “oh”s have like no delay or reverb at all and sound really lifeless. The original is absolute pop perfection. Will WANEGBT even have gang vocals in the chorus? She needs to get somebody else on her vocal production ASAP. 

This 

Also fck the "scared headlines", release the album ASAP

just curious cause I may have missed it but what made us think there was a possibility of an announcement today/right now?