• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• crossbonezolo

• Bloodflowers.

• ProudLBS

45 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

Yes:

Cute performance, Avril really served 2007 Orange Lounge Sessions and Willow served vocals and energy

avril's vocals and presence are so mesmerizing :jonny2:

the song is v infantile :skull: but she breathed life into it

i kinda wish it was her song and willow was featured but it's too childish for avril

i hope her new album will be more in this vein, let go/UMS-ish

22 minutes ago, Goofy said:

idgi why they couldn't make the song longer, at least for the performance :deadbanana4:

I don't like Willow. She's such a poser. Acting all indie and underground when she's stank rich and entitled

but the song is still awesome

why do you say so? She actually seems very privilege-aware to me, at least in this past few months when I've been following her. 

It's a really cool song - very nostalgic and feels like it was plucked right out of the early 00's. Avril and Willow's voices mesh really well together and you can tell they really vibe together based on the performance. 

As everyone's already said, the song is very short. This isn't always a bad thing (look at Contagious which is 2 mins of pure pop-punk heaven), but I feel even an extra 20 seconds would've taken the song to a whole other level. It could've had a short but sweet bridge in there, or even an extra chorus with some ad-libs/more harmonies. Like I said, it's really cool and I'll deffo keep checking it out, but this is a really cool collab that could've just been made phenomenal by a couples small tweaks. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, crossbonezolo said:

Yes:

Cute performance, Avril really served 2007 Orange Lounge Sessions and Willow served vocals and energy

The way Avril totally outshine Willow :alexz: 

Willow is doing so much in my opinion

Can everyone stop the hate on Willow? The girl has no ego, a beautiful spirit and is an extremely talented musician. Y’all are doing too much on the girl, her voice is spectacular and she’s the one who

envisioned a collar with these 2. In the video “they’re pop rock royalty and I’m just honoured to be part of it, be there with them and get to sing”. The girl is seriously has no

ego. So please stop. 

Song is good for a throwback.. although a little short.. but watching that performance was cringe. She's trying too hard to be what Avril just is naturally. It comes across as inauthentic but points for effort.

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Can everyone stop the hate on Willow? The girl has no ego, a beautiful spirit and is an extremely talented musician. Y’all are doing too much on the girl, her voice is spectacular and she’s the one who

envisioned a collar with these 2. In the video “they’re pop rock royalty and I’m just honoured to be part of it, be there with them and get to sing”. The girl is seriously has no

ego. So please stop. 

this tbh. Also wtf was Avril's entrance it was so cringe to watch :chick3:

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

ego. So please stop. 

Drag these tasteless Rangers sis :clap3:

It’s so good to hear Avril again! Even if it’s a short, bland, childish track like this one. 

I’m really not buying Willow’s attempt at music tbh maybe she could have a great career in modeling? She’s cute 

It's grown on me and it truly is the moment. I knew this was gon happen though

Big Markets:

USA … N/A

Canada… N/A

UK… N/A

Japan… N/A

Germany… N/A

Brazil… N/A

Aus… N/A

Spotify:

Apple Music:

Ugh LEGENDS. 

21 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Big Markets:

USA … N/A

Canada… N/A

UK… N/A

Japan… N/A

Germany… N/A

Brazil… N/A

Aus… N/A

Spotify:

Apple Music:

Ugh LEGENDS. 

G R O W

Apple Music:

Spotify Playlist: 17 milion 

3 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

ego. So please stop. 

Thank you.

Willow is such a humble, gentle and talented queen. She deserves no hate. :heart:

8 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

ego. So please stop. 

:clap3:

I can't believe even Flames did better than did and Avril obviously cares more about her bf's material.

This is actually really fun and the performance was serving TBDT era. Avril needs to deliver a fun post-lockdown album.