Jump to content

Willow & Avril Lavigne f/ Travis Barker - "G R O W"


GustavoBardusco
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Do you guys know if there's a physical edition of Willow's new album? I want to have it in my collection. I really liked it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Blankspace2010

    39

  • crossbonezolo

    15

  • Bloodflowers.

    22

  • ProudLBS

    20

Flames had more resources and single-wise promo/playlisting...

 

Grow had a decent debut imho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be worried about charts, Willow has clearly showed she doesn't care about them. Transparent Soul got organic success as people found out about it. I'm sure that can happen to Grow as well as it seems to be clicking with a lot of people.

Edited by crossbonezolo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Repelex said:

#1 on TTH on lock :hippo:

Can  i t debut on Bubbling Under? :eli: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Nobody is gonna be doing the numbers for this? :deadvision:

692,998 (+272,153) :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

692,998 (+272,153) :gaycat6:

A smash 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Cefh said:

SPOTIFY

 

Day 1: 420,845

Day 2: 692,998 (+272,153)

Day 3: 884,122 (+191,124) :deadbanana2:

It needs its tik tok moment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly - every upbeat track on TBDT is better than Grow so I’m sorry Willow - we know grow was inspired by TBDT but it fails to pack the punch of that iconic album. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Honestly - every upbeat track on TBDT is better than Grow so I’m sorry Willow - we know grow was inspired by TBDT but it fails to pack the punch of that iconic album. 

In fact, it reminds me way more of "Take It" than tracks on TBDT, but I know it was inspired by the iconic album :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cefh said:

SPOTIFY

 

Day 1: 420,845

Day 2: 692,998 (+272,153)

Day 3: 884,122 (+191,124) :deadbanana2:

it's not a particularly amazing song, so far it's been treated like an album track, the music video isn't out yet, it's not been promoted on Avril's page AT ALL, Avril herself has only posted about it a few times :michael:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Honestly - every upbeat track on TBDT is better than Grow so I’m sorry Willow - we know grow was inspired by TBDT but it fails to pack the punch of that iconic album. 

This. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

it's not a particularly amazing song, so far it's been treated like an album track, the music video isn't out yet, it's not been promoted on Avril's page AT ALL, Avril herself has only posted about it a few times :michael:

since flames is oficially out of her spotify top 10, maybe we can see Grow there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

it's not a particularly amazing song, so far it's been treated like an album track, the music video isn't out yet, it's not been promoted on Avril's page AT ALL, Avril herself has only posted about it a few times :michael:

Because the bish is ready to get HER music out and Mod and Willow are all like “but let’s release this first” and Avril being THAT bitch is waiting and waiting :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cefh said:

since flames is oficially out of her spotify top 10, maybe we can see Grow there

nooooo i need wish you were here to remain there so it gets to 100M faster :lakitu:

 

7 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Because the bish is ready to get HER music out and Mod and Willow are all like “but let’s release this first” and Avril being THAT bitch is waiting and waiting :toofunny3:

lmfao true

 

I don't get Willow's strategy. I thought I had read somewhere the music video was supposed to come out last Friday? Cause if she's waiting for transparent soul to peak on alternative why film the music video so long in advance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

nooooo i need wish you were here to remain there so it gets to 100M faster :lakitu:

 

lmfao true

 

I don't get Willow's strategy. I thought I had read somewhere the music video was supposed to come out last Friday? Cause if she's waiting for transparent soul to peak on alternative why film the music video so long in advance?

Because Melissa will be "busy" with her own music later "this year" so they filmed the video when M still "had time". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...