Willow & Avril Lavigne f/ Travis Barker - "G R O W"

GustavoBardusco

9k counter update on Spotify, has the highest streams from all the albums tracks.

Now the emergency part: Flames had 15k. 

Edited by greeneyedsoul

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blankspace2010

• crossbonezolo

• Bloodflowers.

• ProudLBS

42 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

9k counter update on Spotify, has the highest streams from all the albums tracks.

Now the emergency part: Flames had 15k. 

Flames was promoted on her page as a new release, Grow is missing from her "appears on" section :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Flames was promoted on her page as a new release, Grow is missing from her "appears on" section :lakitu:

But Willow having 15M monthly listeners cancels that out since MOD had <2M when Flames was released. :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

But Willow having 15M monthly listeners cancels that out since MOD had <2M when Flames was released. :celestial5:

I do think it have better numbers because of the US and Canada. :celestial5:

12 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

that's cause transparent soul is on TTH :dancehall:

50 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

that's cause transparent soul is on TTH :dancehall:

Transparent soul was a hit way before it had TTH, it got put on TTH because it gained traction, besidea it's in the lower half of TTH, it doesn't help her that much

7 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Transparent soul was a hit way before it had TTH, it got put on TTH because it gained traction, besidea it's in the lower half of TTH, it doesn't help her that much

a #76 peaking song (with TTH)  is not a hit :skull: transparent soul was already pulling nice numbers, but it only began to get real traction after it got added to TTH, hence why it took it like 2 months to finally chart on the Hot 100

those 15M monthly listeners are thanks to transparent soul's playlisting, 3 weeks later Lipstick only has like 2M streams :michael:

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

a #76 peaking song (with TTH)  is not a hit :skull: transparent soul was already pulling nice numbers, but it only began to get real traction after it got added to TTH, hence why it took it like 2 months to finally chart on the Hot 100

those 15M monthly listeners are thanks to transparent soul's playlisting, 3 weeks later Lipstick only has like 2M streams :michael:

It is for a pop punk song. One of the biggest pop punk, alt rock and emo rock songs of the 2000s all had similar chart peaks as transparent soul (which went Top 40 in the UK, Ireland, Canada, NZ and Australia at least) are all considered as hits and classics today

9k :deadbanana2: Transparent Soul was an anomaly. Time to move on.  

I'm surprised Willow didn't use her father's position in the industry to get her album more promoted. I'd say Will Smith didn't want his daughter to be a successful singer. 

37 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I'm surprised Willow didn't use her father's position in the industry to get her album more promoted. I'd say Will Smith didn't want his daughter to be a successful singer. 

?????

1 hour ago, Blankspace2010 said:

9k :deadbanana2: Transparent Soul was an anomaly. Time to move on.  

real numbers come on Sunday in a few hours but i'm only expecting like 200-300k cause it's completely missing from Avril's page :deadbanana2: wth were they thinking :rip: come through New Music Friday tho!

I mean it's an album track, it can only be on Avril's page if it enters her top 10. Willow's album is in Avril's appears on section but I guess it need more streams to move into the 5 shown albums. :'(

17 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I mean it's an album track, it can only be on Avril's page if it enters her top 10. Willow's album is in Avril's appears on section but I guess it need more streams to move into the 5 shown albums. :'(

i meant something like this

kdpwi4i.png

you're right, it's there; i assumed the appears on section was chronological cause IKTR is there twice :rip:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

i'm only expecting like 200-300k

420,845 :duca: Flames did like 480k

Edited by ProudLBS

• #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

This is cute… However Flames Won :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

This is cute… However Flames Won :gaycat5:

Flames got single + music video payola, while G R O W still isn't released officially as single and still has no video + MOD SUN killed off Avril's hype :celestial5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Flames got single + music video payola, while G R O W still isn't released officially as single and still has no video + MOD SUN killed off Avril's hype :celestial5:

Naaahh

Video was released later, Mod Sun was & probably still an unknown artist + payola bitch where?? 

52 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

That’s great! I give it a lot of streams too.

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Naaahh

Video was released later, Mod Sun was & probably still an unknown artist + payola bitch where?? 

radio payola and hype payola for Avril returning back to her roots, duh!

G R O W still has no radio airplay and MOD SUN milked Avril's nostalgia factor tew much

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Flames was indeed a cultural reset. :jonny5: