• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Rap God

• Renan90

• gustavothehuman

Maroon 5 has had a top 2 every album since their sophomore album…they really have nothing left to prove to anyone

they’ll probably score another hit with some single on the album. Same way Girls Like You just blew up out of nowhere

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1501744357.png

TWICE OMG :jonny5:

Polo G numbers down from 170k to 135k :rip: slight increase for M5

evermore still top 20 :ahh:

where did the -60 go :ahh:

What's with all the underperforming rap albums the last few weeks

i knew TWICE would make it to top 10

LgMnL4T.gif

Twice outdoing Maroon 5 :clap3:

Dua :jonny:

Bo Burnham :eek:

But I was promised by OTH's that evermore was gonna freefall week after week. :ahh:

Wow that’s bad for maroon 5. They have always been top 2 besides their debut. But that album was their best seller because it came out when albums were selling at an average 2-5 million that were the top sellers. Now the top album can’t even sell 1.5 million. But this is horrendous for them. I knew once they got in their 40s it would slow down for them and well that’s what we are seeing. Nobody’s love was their first flop in ages and beautiful mistakes can’t even hit the top 10 like their past collabs with hot rappers have. So I think it’s safe to say their getting the treatment fergie, black eyed peas, Shakira, Gwen, Jennifer Lopez, justin timberlake, Christina, Britney, Mariah, Janet, Eminem, usher, nelly, Katy, Alicia keys, Avril, nickelback, pink, Backstreet Boys, Madonna, Celine, lil Wayne, ludacris, t pain, and all the other huge stars from that era and are pretty much from the past. 

33 minutes ago, Price88 said:

Wow that’s bad for maroon 5. They have always been top 2 besides their debut. But that album was their best seller because it came out when albums were selling at an average 2-5 million that were the top sellers. Now the top album can’t even sell 1.5 million. But this is horrendous for them. I knew once they got in their 40s it would slow down for them and well that’s what we are seeing. Nobody’s love was their first flop in ages and beautiful mistakes can’t even hit the top 10 like their past collabs with hot rappers have. So I think it’s safe to say their getting the treatment fergie, black eyed peas, Shakira, Gwen, Jennifer Lopez, justin timberlake, Christina, Britney, Mariah, Janet, Eminem, usher, nelly, Katy, Alicia keys, Avril, nickelback, pink, Backstreet Boys, Madonna, Celine, lil Wayne, ludacris, t pain, and all the other huge stars from that era and are pretty much from the past. 

I wouldn't put Eminem in the same sentence because even though Eminem not selling like he used to, he still selling pretty good at the age of 48.  Eminem last album was a #1 album that did 279k on it first week which is way better than 35k and now the album sold 1.5 million in the US. That is pretty good for an act that debuted in the late 90s. 

Edited by Rap God

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

But I was promised by OTH's that evermore was gonna freefall week after week. :ahh:

isn't it predicted to be 17 this week when it was top 10 last week when it returned to #1 two weeks ago?

I could see if it remained top 5 the entire time but it's not increasing every week so downplaying it won't change that.

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Polo G numbers down from 170k to 135k :rip: slight increase for M5

Maroon fighting for the #10 spot is awhole mood.

Yeah Polo's stuff isn't sticking the way I expected. Migos stuff is sticking a little better on streams and has a drake feature.

it'd be crazy if they eek that #1 out if polo keeps declining too hard today and tomorrow.

TWICE WON

Stream this GAY anthem in celebration for their first Top 10 album!

SnivelingHandsomeDalmatian-size_restrict

How is Morgan still top 5 America needs to stop buying this man's music

On 6/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, MusicTalker said:

idk how much longer radio will support anything they do. Everything since Memories has been bombing or just not a non-event. Beautiful Mistakes didn't completely flop, but it's certainly made zero actual impression culturally. They probably have a handful of hits left in them, but it feels to me like they're definitely on the decline portion of their career.

Maybe so but SAJ debuted in like 2003 and they're still selling singles its not that bad.

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Maybe so but SAJ debuted in like 2003 and they're still selling singles its not that bad.

2002, and exactly lol. They've been churning out hits for 20 years, and even after flop singles and periods they always come back stronger than ever. It's actually amazing how much longevity and consistency they've served, and how they've been able to reinvent themselves and stay current over and over again. 

And let's not forget Memories was just a huge hit last year and is on this album lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.