Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac

She could already tease and put cover art out for next week Friday. Then share short snippets early next week. That is, if this is on for next week Friday.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

I'm so excited for new music. To me it looks like an EP or an album is coming finally on the way. Meeting with Rita, the Latino trapper who said he recorded a track for her album, Stevie and her going back and forth to recording studios in Miami even after filming this song.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, Yudelkis said:

It was announced, I think the producteur is the guy behind TENS.

@Dabbyy @SavagePapi or @CosTaSsSs got the answer.

Don't think he's the producer for this one. In a wishful thinking she probably recorded English and Spanish songs (dual album another wishful thinking). Could be wrong, but it might be just a random song he did with her. 

I want Por Primera Vez even if it's dated i don't care. Release it on streaming with no promo just put it out without marketing costs.

11 minutes ago, kayliah said:

I want Por Primera Vez even if it's dated i don't care. Release it on streaming with no promo just put it out without marketing costs.

She should release a dual album, include every non album single she released until now (make Us and In The Morning promo singles) to get sure streams. Release each album as individual and a deluxe edition including both. She recorded bunch of new songs so it would sum up to 8 new songs from both albums (9 if we count the studio album of Mírate. Not much promo will be needed or more singles as it would have been already "promoted", release it on September and it will give fans what they want, while she's busy filming movies. Also more new songs for us will come with Marry Me OST so having a limited amount of new tracks in this dual album idea.. isn't so bad imo.  

Ugh.. my album secure sales strategy - Thank me later :gaycat2:

Disc 1:

1.Ni Tú Ni Yo (Feat. Gente de Zona)

2.Amor, Amor, Amor (Feat. Wisin)

3.Mírate

4.El Anillo

5.TBA (Feat. Ozuna)

6.Cambia El Paso (Feat. Rauw Alejandro)

7.TBA

8.TBA (Feat. Brytiago)

9.Te Guste (with Bad Bunny)

10.TBA

Disc 2:

1.Medicine (Feat. French Montana)

2.Ain't Your Mama

3.Us

4.Dinero (Feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B)

5.TBA (Feat. Rita Ora)

6.In The Morning

7.TBA

8.TBA (Ryan Tedder Track)

9.TBA

10.Limitless

41 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She should release a dual album, include every non album single she released until now (make Us and In The Morning promo singles) to get sure streams. Release each album as individual and a deluxe edition including both. She recorded bunch of new songs so it would sum up to 8 new songs from both albums (9 if we count the studio album of Mírate. Not much promo will be needed or more singles as it would have been already "promoted", release it on September and it will give fans what they want, while she's busy filming movies. Also more new songs for us will come with Marry Me OST so having a limited amount of new tracks in this dual album idea.. isn't so bad imo.  

Disc 1:

3.Mírate

4.El Anillo

5.TBA (Feat. Ozuna)

7.TBA

8.TBA (Feat. Brytiago)

10.TBA

Disc 2:

2.Ain't Your Mama

3.Us

5.TBA (Feat. Rita Ora)

6.In The Morning

7.TBA

9.TBA

10.Limitless

I hope Por Primera Vez leaks someday, i wonder if the producers and songwriters get their songs back if Jlo doesn't use them or if she keeps the songs and listen to them on her iphone or in her car like she seems to love to do.  I've always wanted to hear This cannot be love by Rodney Jerkins that was like Waiting for tonight apparently.

1 hour ago, kayliah said:

Maybe as a Xmas gift ?

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

Maybe as a Xmas gift ?

Fingers crossed 😎 i dont even care if someone leaks it an upbeat spanish album from her and never released 

On 6/15/2021 at 10:40 PM, insomniac said:

Nooo, I can’t handle another messy rollout. Truly her music team has been the pits. She needs new (and younger) blood on the music end.

Young ppl will guarantee her payola ?? Cuz that's what she needs ... :alexz2:

Without it the rest is irrelevant tbh. 

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

She doesn’t only need payola. She also needs younger people in her team to help her navigate the music industry, social media, seek out better songwriting talent, producers etc. She needs to reinvent her image. Benny Medina can take a backseat.

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

Label should paid !!

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

She doesn’t only need payola. She also needs younger people in her team to help her navigate the music industry, social media, seek out better songwriting talent, producers etc. She needs to reinvent her image. Benny Medina can take a backseat.

sorry but I agree and disagree with you lol it's cool what you say but if she/we want a hit she needs radio support and playlisting foremost ... not cool social media posts or sth like that ...

5 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Label should paid !!

true ... thats why hitco is tragic. :alexz2:

2 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

sorry but I agree and disagree with you lol it's cool what you say but if she/we want a hit she needs radio support and playlisting foremost ... not cool social media posts or sth like that ...

true ... thats why hitco is tragic. :alexz2:

I understand that, social media wasn’t the only thing I mentioned… girl has money to do whatever she wants yet won’t invest in payola/playlisting from her own pocket. Instead she departs a song after a short period of promo (aka stories and a stupid TikTok challenge). I get that she wants the label to pay, but they just won’t for someone whose track record has been terrible with and without playlisting. For the label to invest there needs to be a return as well and she has no Taylor Swift level of fans anymore so unfortunately the chance of a huge payoff is not as clear cut. 

Btw I’m expecting this song to be released under Sony and not Hitco. Hopefully they throw a good amount of money at promo.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Btw I’m expecting this song to be released under Sony and not Hitco. Hopefully they throw a good amount of money at promo.

I think her Spanish music is only under Sony Latin. I'm sure it's easy for both companies to cooperate for a project, but somehow they have distinguished her English and Spanish music. 

10 minutes ago, Electric Youth said:

Any news about this? I'm excited to hear it. Where is it? :skull:

The video was filmed almost two weeks ago! It's probably going to be out next Friday (they could always suprise us and drop it on this Friday, but I doubt it). 

6 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

The video was filmed almost two weeks ago! It's probably going to be out next Friday (they could always suprise us and drop it on this Friday, but I doubt it). 

Good. They need to release it asap. Rauw has been hot lately. I hope her team don't f*** it up this time :duca: 

This Friday would be ideal, I mean sure we will have Ed's and Doja's releases but unless they are planning to really push this on playlists (specially New Music Friday) I see no reason to wait longer. I don't remember if they got any NMF covers when Pa Ti was released. 

July 2nd is another possibility but I am not sure since Sony Music Latin is releasing another project that Friday.

In before a mid-week release :rip: Wednesday June 30th here we goooo

On 6/18/2021 at 2:37 AM, CosTaSsSs said:

Disc 1:

3.Mírate

4.El Anillo

5.TBA (Feat. Ozuna)

7.TBA

8.TBA (Feat. Brytiago)

10.TBA

Disc 2:

2.Ain't Your Mama

3.Us

5.TBA (Feat. Rita Ora)

6.In The Morning

7.TBA

9.TBA

10.Limitless

I love this concept. Just give it to us. The fans will shut up about an album, we will get unreleased songs and she can get a few coins. Who knows, one/some of the songs can take off. Like you said, just release it without any actual campaign. Doesn't even need a photoshoot, she has countless images to choose from.

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

This Friday would be ideal, I mean sure we will have Ed's and Doja's releases but unless they are planning to really push this on playlists (specially New Music Friday) I see no reason to wait longer. I don't remember if they got any NMF covers when Pa Ti was released. 

July 2nd is another possibility but I am not sure since Sony Music Latin is releasing another project that Friday.

Another project? Is that the Shakira's single she just say is coming in July? :psyduck:

I hope Jlo releases her new single soon and hopefully the latin album. 

Edited by tomaseba

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Another project? Is that the Shakira's single she just say is coming in July? :psyduck:

Bomba Stero's album. I know different type of artists but it's the same label so who knows.

7 hours ago, rta1913 said:

July 2nd sounds more realistic imo. They are probably afraid with Ed and Doja. 

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

July 2nd sounds more realistic imo. They are probably afraid with Ed and Doja. 

Yeah I think a July release makes the most sense

7 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Oh God it's gonna be the SheWolves vs JLovers this summer I can see it now 😭 

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah I think a July release makes the most sense

Oh God it's gonna be the SheWolves vs JLovers this summer I can see it now 😭 

Well Shakira is def. gonna outpeak her at all levels, but I think we should focus on having another hit song and not whose gonna perform better.