Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac

6 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

I agree. AYM >>>>>

also, is that confirmed that this upcoming song is a reggaeton song ?

It doesn't sound like one. Sound like a Latin pop song. 

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Yet another ****ty reggaeton collab coming. Not here for that.

tW93fmM.gif

Did you not hear the audio from that fan video is sounds like a Latin pop song

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

EA and AYM were actually good songs though. Got good videos but were also lightning in a bottle. US could've been another hit for her too but she just like dropped it from out of nowhere and didn't capitalize on it unfortunately.  NTNY was a good song just not lead single material. That song with Bad Bunny was actual garbage. 

Yeah she has a bad ear for what she thinks might be hits, same with Taylor swift.  I mean Medicine, Te guste, I luh ya papi are horrible. I really like Amor amor amor and Ni tu ni yo so, I was excited for Por Primera vez.

Anyone know if this is produced by Tainy? 

17 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

It was announced, I think the producteur is the guy behind TENS.

@Dabbyy @SavagePapi or @CosTaSsSs got the answer.

6 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

It was announced, I think the producteur is the guy behind TENS.

@Dabbyy @SavagePapi or @CosTaSsSs got the answer

26 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

Bitch, Tainy?! I wish! :weeps:

Apparently, the producer is Amadeus. The same producer for "Same Girl" & "TENS". 

But.. it could be for a different song? Amadeus is mainly a Hip-Hop/R&B producer unless the track isn't really Reggaeton, but an urban track? Idk I don't see how Amadeus would produce this.

Thanks.

Well it was written on IG, I just don't remember his name, so it's Amadeus.

2 hours ago, kayliah said:

Yeah she has a bad ear for what she thinks might be hits, same with Taylor swift.  I mean Medicine, Te guste, I luh ya papi are horrible. I really like Amor amor amor and Ni tu ni yo so, I was excited for Por Primera vez.

"Amor 3x" should have been the first single. J.Lo and her team have horrible taste in single choices. Dare I say it, they are out of tune and tone deaf.

tW93fmM.gif

Like imagine thinking Generic De Zona was a better choice than Wisin, Nicky Jam or Maluma. Gente De Zona are bottom of the barrel for Latin Urban music. They are literally only good for radio and old people. No young person is playing them in a club/party. Also, Wisin's "Escapate Conmigo" was smashing around the same time, and yet they still blew it.

I will never forgive her.

10 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Thanks.

Well it was written on IG, I just don't remember his name, so it's Amadeus.

But I wonder if it was for the same song. The song with Ozuna makes more sense with the "Rich Girl" sample, no? I don't know. Unless, these tracks are all urban tracks turned into Latin songs? Just odd if Amadeus produced it lol. He's been solely a Hip-Hop/R&B producer. He's never dabbled in Latin music.

Plus, she didn't really specify. She's been working on (or has recorded) various songs lately. And Rauw was leaving comments on her IG page way back in February & March. Unless, the studio picture is old.

I guess we'll have to wait for more info. :gaycat3:

2 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

I'm surprised that she hasn't worked with him yet that we know of

4 hours ago, kayliah said:

Um I'm mad that Louboutins isn't on streaming services cause that song is a certified bop. PPV is literally her XCXWORLD I honestly still think with confidence till this day that it would've been her best album to date. Dance Again should've also been an actual album instead of a greatest hits especially since she was still able to get them with Dance Again, Goin In and Live It Up.  She should've continued working with RedOne and kept

• Don't You Need Somebody with Enrique Iglesias

On The Radio featuring David Guetta

• Boricua with Ricky Martin

And used Love B sides as album tracks like 

Hooked On You
Greatest Part Of Me
What I Call Love
Stronger
Countdown
Faint
Story Of My Life
This Cannot Be Love
Keeper
Love And War

Still fuming that during the AKA alot of the most promising material has never seen the light of day like

We Loved
I Wanna Love featuring Maxwell

the songs with Future, Chris Brown,

Big Sean and Tyga. 

Then their was that English album she was recording after AYM and she was also collaborating with 

Missy Elliott and Sean Paul yet nothing came out of it... teasing and performing Breaking Me Down and then not release it? Her BEP, Drake, JBalvin getting shelved. 

When she performed Mirate ... and then nothing... teasing Recordándote featuring Maluma and A Tu Lado featuring Nicky Jam then nothing...

Duro featuring Shakira
Por Escrito featuring Shakira
Candela

Que Se
Rapido featuring Yandel

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

"Amor 3x" should have been the first single. J.Lo and her team have horrible taste in single choices. Dare I say it, they are out of tune and tone deaf.

tW93fmM.gif

Like imagine thinking Generic De Zona was a better choice than Wisin, Nicky Jam or Maluma. Gente De Zona are bottom of the barrel for Latin Urban music. They are literally only good for radio and old people. No young person is playing them in a club/party. Also, Wisin's "Escapate Conmigo" was smashing around the same time, and yet they still blew it.

Instead of having R3HAB, Steve Aoki, and Kaskade remix a terrible song she should've come up with original material with them. Wasn't she also coming up with stuff with 

Calvin Harris ? Ugh. 

Justice for Que Se Jodan and Rapido with Yandel. I remembering salivating at the idea of her and Shakira dropping a collab when rumored titles like Candela, Duro, Por Escrito were dropping and then nothing. That would've been the collab of the year! She needs a new A&R team and management asap.

21 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm surprised that she hasn't worked with him yet that we know of

Um I'm mad that Louboutins isn't on streaming services cause that song is a certified bop. PPV is literally her XCXWORLD I honestly still think with confidence till this day that it would've been her best album to date. Dance Again should've also been an actual album instead of a greatest hits especially since she was still able to get them with Dance Again, Goin In and Live It Up.  She should've continued working with RedOne and kept

• Don't You Need Somebody with Enrique Iglesias

On The Radio featuring David Guetta

• Boricua with Ricky Martin

And used Love B sides as album tracks like 

Hooked On You
Greatest Part Of Me
What I Call Love
Stronger
Countdown
Faint
Story Of My Life
This Cannot Be Love
Keeper
Love And War

Still fuming that during the AKA alot of the most promising material has never seen the light of day like

We Loved
I Wanna Love featuring Maxwell

the songs with Future, Chris Brown,

Big Sean and Tyga. 

Then their was that English album she was recording after AYM and she was also collaborating with 

Missy Elliott and Sean Paul yet nothing came out of it... teasing and performing Breaking Me Down and then not release it? Her BEP, Drake, JBalvin getting shelved. 

When she performed Mirate ... and then nothing... teasing Recordándote featuring Maluma and A Tu Lado featuring Nicky Jam then nothing...

Duro featuring Shakira
Por Escrito featuring Shakira
Candela

Que Se
Rapido featuring Yandel

Instead of having R3HAB, Steve Aoki, and Kaskade remix a terrible song she should've come up with original material with them. Wasn't she also coming up with stuff with 

Calvin Harris ? Ugh. 

Justice for Que Se Jodan and Rapido with Yandel. I remembering salivating at the idea of her and Shakira dropping a collab when rumored titles like Candela, Duro, Por Escrito were dropping and then nothing. That would've been the collab of the year! She needs a new A&R team and management asap.

Wow didnt know all this tea im livin :coffee2:

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

tW93fmM.gif

A Tu Lado sounds so bad.

:skull:

On 6/12/2021 at 12:29 PM, insomniac said:

I wouldn’t be surprised. Girl sat on Dinero with Cardi for a 8 damn months :ahh:

#soon #pronto

I would guess this drops end of June / early July. Do artists still drop the audio before the video when it’s not part of an album? Not really right?

That wasn’t her fault though, “Dinero” was supposed to be released at the beginning of 2018 but Bruno Mars team didn’t want another Cardi feature being released around the same time as “Finesse” so they pushed it back.

tbh, “Dinero” should’ve smashed, I’m still upset over it. & the original music video was supposed to be an action heist theme but Cardi was too pregnant so they went with that black & white boujee theme instead. I blame Bruno for everything :monkey:

2 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

That wasn’t her fault though, “Dinero” was supposed to be released at the beginning of 2018 but Bruno Mars team didn’t want another Cardi feature being released around the same time as “Finesse” so they pushed it back.

tbh, “Dinero” should’ve smashed, I’m still upset over it. & the original music video was supposed to be an action heist theme but Cardi was too pregnant so they went with that black & white boujee theme instead. I blame Bruno for everything :monkey:

I didn’t know about this! Where did this tea come from? How do we know Bruno was able to block Cardi from putting other singles out at the same time of Finesse?

3 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

What a frikking lie.

6 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

A Tu Lado sounds so bad.

:skull:

God, what is that? Sounds like a Lisa M reject from 2003.

I was confused why Marc Anthony was producing her Spanish album in the first place if she was going the Reggaeton or Musica Urbana route. Marc Anthony isn't that guy. He's great for tropical songs and ballads. Which is why "Ni Tu Ni Yo" sounds a lot like "La Gozadera". They basically said let's copy/paste. But it doesn't fit her style at all. She's not a "tropical" artist, she's a "pop/urban" artist; a Latina from New York. Her Latin music needs some grit, sass and sexiness to it.

4 hours ago, hooligan2011 said:

What a frikking lie.

I have no reason to lie lol but ok sis.

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

I didn’t know about this! Where did this tea come from? How do we know Bruno was able to block Cardi from putting other singles out at the same time of Finesse?

I forget where I read the “Finesse” tea but it  makes sense because she & DJ Khaled were teasing “Dinero” for months prior, and Finesse had a big roll out with the Grammy performance and it was Cardi’s biggest feature at the time so they probably didn’t want anything to overshadow it. & Jennifer metioned the original video concept when MTV interviewed her on the set of “Dinero”.

1 hour ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

I forget where I read the “Finesse” tea

BB

11 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

And the fact that the video for a song called "Dinero" (aka money) was released in B&W and nearing summer was probably one of the biggest abominations I've ever seen in pop music history.

tW93fmM.gif

Who in their right mind would OK that? :biblio:

23 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Still hoping for a Color Video. 

Probably in the same vault as the "RITMO" (Remix)

tW93fmM.gif

This better come out next Friday (June 25th), but they (her team) will probably ruin yet another rollout... 

11 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Probably in the same vault as the "RITMO" (Remix)

tW93fmM.gif

And Brave video.

:allears:

4 hours ago, rta1913 said:

This better come out next Friday (June 25th), but they (her team) will probably ruin yet another rollout... 

Nooo, I can’t handle another messy rollout. Truly her music team has been the pits. She needs new (and younger) blood on the music end.