Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac

On 7/17/2021 at 10:05 AM, Electric Youth said:

It's showing for me that the mv has 8.9 million views :eek:  Pretty good as since it was released like a week ago :eek:  The potential is here, ugh I hate her team.

10,390,000 views now :eek: 

+1,490,000 views in just one day. Is she coming?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

I've been spreading the word around about this. If a man released this as a lead it would smash.

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

10,390,000 views now :eek: 

+1,490,000 views in just one day. Is she coming?

nah ... she's getting around 800K per 24 hours ...

anyway, JLo and BTS started following each other on twitter and she followed them on insta ....

6 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

nah ... she's getting around 800K per 24 hours ...

anyway, JLo and BTS started following each other on twitter and she followed them on insta ....

oh no :biblio: 

22 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She has enough material for two albums! She should pull a double album, both Spanish and English. Include every single released since AYM, make some of them promotional and other official for the streams, put some new songs and let's call it a day. 

This would be perfect before Marry Me OST. 

What I’m saying is don’t just throw random songs together that are trend hopping. 

I want her to sit down and write every song herself about AROD and Bennifer. I want it to be the most personal, midtempo album. Surprise release it and have everyone talk about how it’s her best album to date. 

I don’t want random singles that don’t go together, I want a cohesive album of how she feels. And if it flops, who cares? She’s been flopping anyways. At least this gives the fans something and a better look into where she is 

3 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

What I’m saying is don’t just throw random songs together that are trend hopping. 

I want her to sit down and write every song herself about AROD and Bennifer. I want it to be the most personal, midtempo album. Surprise release it and have everyone talk about how it’s her best album to date. 

I don’t want random singles that don’t go together, I want a cohesive album of how she feels. And if it flops, who cares? She’s been flopping anyways. At least this gives the fans something and a better look into where she is 

I think with her that's too much to ask, that's why I said to add all these singles released and call some of them as promotional. It will help her gain some decent numbers in comparison to A.K.A., include some new tracks and also we would still have Marry Me for a whole new music project to wait for. 

After Marry Me, she should focus on creating her BEST record ever imo. Have a more natural sound and invest on creativity. Gain critic's attention and show a more progressive genre. I think she needs to let her bops rest for a while. 

11 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I think with her that's too much to ask, that's why I said to add all these singles released and call some of them as promotional. It will help her gain some decent numbers in comparison to A.K.A., include some new tracks and also we would still have Marry Me for a whole new music project to wait for. 

After Marry Me, she should focus on creating her BEST record ever imo. Have a more natural sound and invest on creativity. Gain critic's attention and show a more progressive genre. I think she needs to let her bops rest for a while. 

True. That's why after "In The Morning" I was hoping that she would take a break until "Marry Me". Too many things going on with no clear direction or substance.

"CEP" is a cute bop, but was it necessary? I'm obviously not complaining, but it's a discussion to be had. She certaintly could have saved it for an EP or an LP. Either way, let's continue to support this and let's hope that after "Marry Me" she decides to take her time for "This is me... Now". Next year marks 10 years since "This is me... Then".

P.S. - Also, will we even see Rauw's collab with Jen if this doesn't do as predicted? I feel like she jumped the gun. Why did she need to drop this before his record? I wish she let him drop his song, and then dropped hers at a later time. I guess time will tell.

Lmao guys ...

She will be dropping whatever and whenever she wants to ... 

And your obsession with the album is crazy if you wanna old singles to be on it ... like that would be a tragedy ...

30 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

Lmao guys ...

She will be dropping whatever and whenever she wants to ... 

And your obsession with the album is crazy if you wanna old singles to be on it ... like that would be a tragedy ...

If you are ok with not having an album, it's fine but hardcore stans want a full piece of work to stan and not trend hopping chasing hits. I'd prefer it over those random singles with no reason to exist. Besides LA would never release an album without a single song that was released, he did that with Zara and it's usually his pattern.  

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

If you are ok with not having an album, it's fine but hardcore stans want a full piece of work to stan and not trend hopping chasing hits. I'd prefer it over those random singles with no reason to exist. Besides LA would never release an album without a single song that was released, he did that with Zara and it's usually his pattern.  

I never said I dont want an album .. I understand why she doesnt want to release an album tho.

And you said you want her to include all singles since AYM ... that would be tragic ! she wouldnt even debut in top 100 on billboard probably.

You say flop singles hurt her ... but if her album flops they all will drag her and laugh at her ... critics also wont care about it unless it's successful. But ok you will be happy sitting at home with an album in your hands ...

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

I never said I dont want an album .. I understand why she doesnt want to release an album tho.

And you said you want her to include all singles since AYM ... that would be tragic ! she wouldnt even debut in top 100 on billboard probably.

You say flop singles hurt her ... but if her album flops they all will drag her and laugh at her ... critics also wont care about it unless it's successful. But ok you will be happy sitting at home with an album in your hands ...

I didn't want you to take it like an insult or attack, but I'm just stating the fact that she will probably never have a hit again, so why not give fans the album they deserve? So many other artists can release with flop singles/sales etc. As long as the material is good, who cares? 

The total streams of all these songs/singles I mentioned would mean sales and that's what they want, easy ceritfications. Also, I pointed out that she could easily do that as to give us a gift until Marry Me which will have most brand new songs. 

Therefore I don't care about charts and singles doing well, I wouldn't complain at all if I just had an album to listen from start to end like with A.K.A. (my favorite Jennifer album). Imagine if she ended up doing a 20 track double album, one Spanish and one English how wonderful gift would be for her fans especially after 7 hiatus. Then we would have brand new songs on Marry Me and enjoy that album as well.  

This is the biggest surprise when it comes to Summer bops for me! One of her best singles definitely and the more i listen the more i like it. She really did THAT!!

:flame::clap3:

2 hours ago, BOOM! said:

This is the biggest surprise when it comes to Summer bops for me! One of her best singles definitely and the more i listen the more i like it. She really did THAT!!

:flame::clap3:

You better stan this bop! Thanks boo, now only if Jennifer and hear team would work their asses off to push this song then we will be happy :-*

I just can’t get over the way Spotify / Viva Latino didn’t add the song to their playlist, yet they did post about it on Instagram. An abomination! 

19 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

It’s obviously a fantasy scenario with JLo. She hasn’t released any album for 7 years! 

But the record you’re talking about after Marry Me is literally what I just said. Work on a personal album that will be cohesive. Called her best work ever. Have midtempo and ballads on it. One of two bops of course. And stop worrying about the charts. 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I didn't want you to take it like an insult or attack, but I'm just stating the fact that she will probably never have a hit again, so why not give fans the album they deserve? So many other artists can release with flop singles/sales etc. As long as the material is good, who cares? 

The total streams of all these songs/singles I mentioned would mean sales and that's what they want, easy ceritfications. Also, I pointed out that she could easily do that as to give us a gift until Marry Me which will have most brand new songs. 

Therefore I don't care about charts and singles doing well, I wouldn't complain at all if I just had an album to listen from start to end like with A.K.A. (my favorite Jennifer album). Imagine if she ended up doing a 20 track double album, one Spanish and one English how wonderful gift would be for her fans especially after 7 hiatus. Then we would have brand new songs on Marry Me and enjoy that album as well.  

I dont wanna ruin this thread, but maybe flop singles dont hurt her as much as flop albums ?? thats why we havent had one since 7 years ...

and ppl dont talk about others but they love talking about Jennifer ... especially when they can drag her ... and they would be talking ...

I get what you saying ... I love albums lol but I really also get her point of view lol

8 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

It’s obviously a fantasy scenario with JLo. She hasn’t released any album for 7 years! 

But the record you’re talking about after Marry Me is literally what I just said. Work on a personal album that will be cohesive. Called her best work ever. Have midtempo and ballads on it. One of two bops of course. And stop worrying about the charts. 

Exactly, she should just le them rest. She needs to work on a similar sound with TIMT, especially now that her voice is more mature. 

7 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

I dont wanna ruin this thread, but maybe flop singles dont hurt her as much as flop albums ?? thats why we havent had one since 7 years ...

and ppl dont talk about others but they love talking about Jennifer ... especially when they can drag her ... and they would be talking ...

I get what you saying ... I love albums lol but I really also get her point of view lol

That's the thing, no one should worry about what the other people say. Stans will always try and find a way to drag her and not only for her, but with anyone. If they feel better doing this just let them be. At the end of the day Jen could work on doing great albums, have fans enjoying them and still making millions with her performances and movies.

If a hit will happen, it will.. but AT LEAST when they have the potential of something becoming one, they should invest and not abandon (AYM, El Anillo & Cambia El Paso scream internally).

On 6/23/2021 at 5:10 AM, CosTaSsSs said:

Well Shakira is def. gonna outpeak her at all levels, but I think we should focus on having another hit song and not whose gonna perform better. 

You spoke too soon, sis.

AcceptableDistantBobwhite-size_restricte

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

You spoke too soon, sis.

AcceptableDistantBobwhite-size_restricte

Well still sis.. the hurt of letting a potential hit go away doesn't become better knowning Shak didn't do any better. lol

I want a bilingual album. This song must be on it, AND SHE MUST PUT AIN'T YOUR MAMA AND DINERO ON IT, I DON'T WANNA HEAR Y'ALL SAYING NO! Those two songs were hits, one a smash and other a moderate one. It would simply boost her SPS + it might help with album sales if older people saw CDs in the store and see Ain't Your Mama attached to it, a familiar song that they would want to then consume album that album full of unknown flops like D.E.A.D.

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I want a bilingual album. This song must be on it, AND SHE MUST PUT AIN'T YOUR MAMA AND DINERO ON IT, I DON'T WANNA HEAR Y'ALL SAYING NO! Those two songs were hits, one a smash and other a moderate one. It would simply boost her SPS + it might help with album sales if older people saw CDs in the store and see Ain't Your Mama attached to it, a familiar song that they would want to then consume album that album full of unknown flops like D.E.A.D.

No one wants those songs lol. Its been 6 years since aint your mama lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let it rest in peace. I would prefer Por Primera Vez and all her new english bops at this point.

3 minutes ago, kayliah said:

No one wants those songs lol. Its been 6 years since aint your mama lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let it rest in peace. I would prefer Por Primera Vez and all her new english bops at this point.

It's not about wanting songs, it's about boosting SPS for the album. Nobody is asking for panned bombs like Medicine and Baila Conmigo to be attached into it, just songs that gained some kind of success and buzz to help album out. It doesn't need to be on standard version, but as bonus tracks or on Deluxe Version to boost the album out

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

It's not about wanting songs, it's about boosting SPS for the album. Nobody is asking for panned bombs like Medicine and Baila Conmigo to be attached into it, just songs that gained some kind of success and buzz to help album out. It doesn't need to be on standard version, but as bonus tracks or on Deluxe Version to boost the album out

It won't help first week but it will help the album get a certification. I don't like the new streaming certifications. Everyone that flops use the SPS formula to inflate sales and cheat to get a  RIAA certification.

I wish this smashed! She deserves better because this is a such a bop, it's perfect for the Summer. :jonny5:

4 hours ago, kayliah said:

Imagine an album like this before Marry Me OST, and although it would contain all the singles she would have each album has its own "era" and 5 Spanish singles already released from the Spanish disc, (and make In The Morning and Us promotional singles) from English disc would have 3 singles in total and 9 new songs. Have no reason to stress for promoting as it has so many singles and call it a day! Then we would have a whole brand new album in February, and then she could focus on another album and NEVER release a single if they are not ready to face it being a flop.  

1.Ni Tú Ni Yo (Feat. Gente de Zona)

2.Cambia El Paso (Feat. Rauw Alejandro)

3.Mírate

4.El Anillo

5.New Song (with the guy who said he worked for her album)

6.Amor, Amor, Amor (Feat. Wisin)

7.New Song

8.Te Gusté (with Bad Bunny)

9.New Song

10.New Song

Disc 2:

1.Medicine (Feat. French Montana)

2.Ain't Your Mama

3.Us

4.Dinero (Feat. DJ Khaled & Cardi B)

5.New Song (Feat. Saweetie)

6.New Song (Produced by Ryan Tedder)

7.In The Morning

8.New Song (Produced by Amadeus)

9.New Song (Feat. Rita Ora)

10.New Song

Cambia el paso is a banger of a song. I've been watching the vid on YT so much... she is such a beautiful and sexy woman. I love her spanish bangers a lot.