Jump to content

Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"


insomniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • insomniac

    55

  • CosTaSsSs

    103

  • SavagePapi

    96

  • Yudelkis

    45

52 minutes ago, brave07 said:

JLO is back at #1 in usa :)

 

13 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

on US Latin?

I think the sis means on the iTunes Latin chart. :clap3:

 

This is actually a very good sign. I mean the song is nearing 2 weeks now, and there have been countless new latin music from Bad Bunny, Enrique Iglesias, J Balvin, Maluma, Daddy Yankee, etc.

 

If only her team sees this, and gets it together with playlisting.

 

 

 

Idk what this means, but we'll take it. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

 

I think the sis means on the iTunes Latin chart. :clap3:

 

This is actually a very good sign. I mean the song is nearing 2 weeks now, and there have been countless new latin music from Bad Bunny, Enrique Iglesias, J Balvin, Maluma, Daddy Yankee, etc.

 

If only her team sees this, and gets it together with playlisting.

Yeah, they will see it and tell her that she's #1 on iTunes and she will believe the US iTunes. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Yeah, they will see it and tell her that she's #1 on iTunes and she will believe the US iTunes. lol

Nnnnnnnn;;; don't start! :dies:

 

We can only deal with one pandemic at a time.

 

original.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Nnnnnnnn;;; don't start! :dies:

 

We can only deal with one pandemic at a time.

 

original.gif

I'm trying to be realistic, but only the thought of them making her believe the song is smashing makes me feel on the edge of a mental breakdown. Let me take some xanax with beer.

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's showing for me that the mv has 8.9 million views :eek:  Pretty good as since it was released like a week ago :eek:  The potential is here, ugh I hate her team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I'm trying to be realistic, but only the thought of them making her believe the song is smashing makes me feel on the edge of a mental breakdown. Let me take some xanax with beer.

 

giphy.gif

I hate you! :ahh:

 

3 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

It's showing for me that the mv has 8.9 million views :eek:  Pretty good as since it was released like a week ago :eek:  The potential is here, ugh I hate her team.

Yassssss! I see 9M! :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Spotify: +404,879 (4,276,695 Total)

 

Longevity, gals? :celestial4:

it's cute ! it lost all new music friday playlists and didnt lose any streams. it will lose on saturday and sunday and then will have to rebound again but we'll see ...

 

and your essay on the previous page was actually pretty cool ! I agree ! :coffee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

it's cute ! it lost all new music friday playlists and didnt lose any streams. it will lose on saturday and sunday and then will have to rebound again but we'll see ...

 

and your essay on the previous page was actually pretty cool ! I agree ! :coffee:

Well, someone has to get the base together since @insomniacwent on hiatus.

 

1gtoIyy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 4:36 PM, SavagePapi said:

I know. But maybe we should realize that her music will never be the same anymore. It's tough growing up with her and stanning her music, and realizing it doesn't hit as it used to. I get it because I became a stan because of her music. But she's had her time and her moment. We were lucky enough when she became a music sensation at 30 (rare), and we were lucky when she smashed again at 42 (rare). Now she's 52, and her last worldwide smash was at 46.

 

At a certain point, we have to realize that she isn't going to be a main pop girl for the rest of her life. She well into a third generation. Even during "A.K.A" she mentioned that she already had her #1's and that she releases music because she has the luxury to do so and she does it for the fans. She will never stop releasing music. It's time we face the music (no pun intended), and realize that less than stellar chart positions and chart success won't dim her star. Regardless of how many flops she's released, she will always be the iconic and legendary Jennifer Lopez. And she knows that. Everyone does.

 

Let's just be grateful. We have done our best to support her career, but the rest lies on her team. Now in my 30s, I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm just enjoying the ride. As my brother randomly puts it (and he can care less about pop girls, pop culture or pop music), "I like that J.Lo is always releasing music. Some artists stop and she still keeps going and releases fire. She still on top".

 

So I guess it depends on who you ask. Some people measure success by chart positions and others by longevity and relevance. She's fine.

Honestly I think for JLo it’s always been that she does her thing and the labels will never properly promote her. 
Chart success isn’t out of the realm of possibility but it’ll be a fluke. The right song at the right time. 
Like OTF or AYM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

Honestly I think for JLo it’s always been that she does her thing and the labels will never properly promote her. 
Chart success isn’t out of the realm of possibility but it’ll be a fluke. The right song at the right time. 
Like OTF or AYM

That's true. I also think a mix of changing labels, being out of tune and as a result of following the direction of execs and Marc Anthony that she finally decided to do it her way. I noticed this around 2018/2019. I guess there's some respect in that.

 

And let's hope! I would love to see her have some mainstream success again even if it's just one last moderate era or global smash. Rather than jumping from new artist to new artist she might as well just create a body of work rather than release these standalone singles. She could have something special, but she has to believe in that.

 

"This is me.. Now" is coming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone have this gif but the longer version? I can only find a cut version of this gif  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ozlovezashlee said:

Does anyone have this gif but the longer version? I can only find a cut version of this gif  

 

This one?

 

IKx7Ja3_zpsrkvjsvsu.gif

 

I looked through the archives and didn't realize I used it last year. :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

This one?

 

IKx7Ja3_zpsrkvjsvsu.gif

 

I looked through the archives and didn't realize I used it last year. :dies:

Yesss!!! Perfect, thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want an album full of bops, midtempos about the breakup and uptempos about Ben. I want a mix of everything she’s gone through this past year. I think she has a lot to say. And I wanna hear it in album form. 
 

I don’t just want her to release the Marry Me soundtrack and call it a record. I want a personal album from her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Well, someone has to get the base together since @insomniacwent on hiatus.

 

1gtoIyy.gif

I’m just over the way they handle her releases. Especially hose that show potential. Need some time to mourn Prime-Lo.

 

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I want an album full of bops, midtempos about the breakup and uptempos about Ben. I want a mix of everything she’s gone through this past year. I think she has a lot to say. And I wanna hear it in album form. 
 

I don’t just want her to release the Marry Me soundtrack and call it a record. I want a personal album from her

We all want that. And while nobodies are releasing full albums, JLo continues to disappoint her few fans that are left. We’ve been waiting since 2014.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I want an album full of bops, midtempos about the breakup and uptempos about Ben. I want a mix of everything she’s gone through this past year. I think she has a lot to say. And I wanna hear it in album form. 
 

I don’t just want her to release the Marry Me soundtrack and call it a record. I want a personal album from her

Exactly! That's what we want too, but half of her fanbase are more than fine that she's doing what she loves :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She needs to make This Is Me… Now and pull a Beyoncé/Folklore. Her most personal, fully written by her album, and drop it without any promo

She doesn’t do any anyways so she might as well just surprise release and see if that gets people talking 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

She needs to make This Is Me… Now and pull a Beyoncé/Folklore. Her most personal, fully written by her album, and drop it without any promo

She doesn’t do any anyways so she might as well just surprise release and see if that gets people talking 

She has enough material for two albums! She should pull a double album, both Spanish and English. Include every single released since AYM, make some of them promotional and other official for the streams, put some new songs and let's call it a day. 

 

This would be perfect before Marry Me OST. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 million views in more than a week is very good. Can they payola and promote this song please it's addictive,catchy and could become a billion views music video when all is said and done. She is so pretty what a goddess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Spotify update of today? And total streams?

Not sure about today, but:

 

Spotify (Saturday): +341,615 (4,618,310 total)


YouTube:

Day 9: 700k (9.5million)


 

6 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

She needs to make This Is Me… Now and pull a Beyoncé/Folklore. Her most personal, fully written by her album, and drop it without any promo

She doesn’t do any anyways so she might as well just surprise release and see if that gets people talking 

I would love for this to happen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spain

 

#58 Apple Music (-6)

#190 Spotify (-20) *saturday update*

 

On The Floor is up to #267 (+81) on US iTunes, do we know why ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...