Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

True she hasn’t confirmed anything yet but that music insider person on twitter said she’s dropping an album this year, plus I doubt Rauw would drop another song so quickly when he’s current single is smashing and is only growing. This is def Jen’s single but yea let’s wait for the official announcement.

Which insider? :jonny5:

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

7 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

but honestly she looks amazing get that D sis 

for real ! 

:flame:

1 minute ago, Yudelkis said:

Nothing special tbh.

He's sound like Ozuna without a Reggaeton beat.

Not sure of this collab. :sad:

He's a rising Reggaeton artist from the new wave, and he's also a dancer. Ozuna is very 2018 lol.

SecondaryUnevenAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb

Would be cute if they danced together :jonny5:

But yes, we'll wait and see for the final product. Hopefully, soon! He is the moment right now in Latin Urban music. 

And weird for people to say "ofc she would". What makes them think they aren't calling her? J.Lo is highly respected by reggaeton artists especially those from Puerto Rico. Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Wisin y Yandel, Anuel, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Lunay, Maluma, Nicky Jam, Cosculluela, Karol G, Natti Natasha and beyond have all expressed their respect for her artistry over the years and what she's done for entertainment and the culture.

10 minutes ago, zach said:

Which insider? :jonny5:

Someone on BBJLo posted the tweets, I’ll try to find them but supposedly that particular insider is pretty reliable.

I’m sick of her just dropping singles. I want an album. This Is Me… Now. Dear Ben pt 2

15 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Someone on BBJLo posted the tweets, I’ll try to find them but supposedly that particular insider is pretty reliable.

#DivoAndTheCity

:toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Nnnnnnnnnnn;;;

Queen of Coca-Cola! Endorsement deal incoming! Pepsi can choke!

jen1--a.jpg

shutterstock_100396507.jpg

20210609-174857.jpg

31 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I’m sick of her just dropping singles. I want an album. This Is Me… Now. Dear Ben pt 2

Amen sis. All of us want that. Jen has been playing us with promises of albums since 2016. Cabronā!

2 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Snippet sounds great! Glad its a Rauw collab and not Ozuna like rumored. Rauw is having a moment right now so hopefully this builds more interest.

Also isn’t it Jen feat him, not the other way around?

I'd love for an official Ozuna collaboration 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Of course she was gonna work with him :toofunny3:

Anyway, hope the song is good because all her recent efforts have been lackluster.

I still have PTSD from how everyone involved botched In The Morning 

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I guess we have a new album coming? There's this song, the rumored Ozuna track, and the song with Brytiago. I think she's going to drop a Spanish album.

I'd want nothing more for her to drop a damn album already like homegirl you literally pioneered the Latin crossover boom you should've been on this bandwagon a long time ago

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

This She work with all big Latin artist & always flop Bad Bunny, Maluma, Ozuna etc 

Lets see if she finally gets a Latin hit 

We don't count that Ozuna remix, yes that Bad Bunny song was terrible. PA TI was a good song and did moderately. It's just a song for a soundtrack 

1 hour ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

True she hasn’t confirmed anything yet but that music insider person on twitter said she’s dropping an album this year, plus I doubt Rauw would drop another song so quickly when he’s current single is smashing and is only growing. This is def Jen’s single but yea let’s wait for the official announcement.

Wait what's this insider tea 😳 I pray that it's true.

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

Okay, this sounds a banger, but this time we need JLO to promote and her team treat it rightly :toofunny3:

I still remember how messy was In the Morning's treatment. The demand was there and her team let it die.

This x1000

• #FreeBritney Activist

I hope this is it for Jenny. All her collabs with the main Latin pop guys have flopped(shame cuz most were bops).

maluma, ozuna, bad bunny... maybe this is the one that’ll give her ha hit. Rauw is on fire right now. 

42 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

He's a rising Reggaeton artist from the new wave, and he's also a dancer. Ozuna is very 2018 lol.

SecondaryUnevenAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb

Would be cute if they danced together :jonny5:

But yes, we'll wait and see for the final product. Hopefully, soon! He is the moment right now in Latin Urban music. 

And weird for people to say "ofc she would". What makes them think they aren't calling her? J.Lo is highly respected by reggaeton artists especially those from Puerto Rico. Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Wisin y Yandel, Anuel, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Lunay, Maluma, Nicky Jam, Cosculluela, Karol G, Natti Natasha and beyond have all expressed their respect for her artistry over the years and what she's done for entertainment and the culture.

I'm gonna need them to go beyond expressing respect and actually work with her. Especially Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA, J Balvin, Lunay, Nicky Jam, Karol G and Natti Natasha.

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

Okay, this sounds a banger

I barely hear something.  I hope you're right.:skull:

25 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Nnnnnnnnnnn;;;

Queen of Coca-Cola! Endorsement deal incoming! Pepsi can choke!

jen1--a.jpg

shutterstock_100396507.jpg

20210609-174857.jpg

jlo-beyonce.gif

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm gonna need them to go beyond expressing respect and actually work with her. Especially Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA, J Balvin, Lunay, Nicky Jam, Karol G and Natti Natasha.

Right!? :weeps: I know J Balvin & Nicky Jam have already worked with her for her never released Spanish album. A tragedy! Karol G has expressed wanting to work with her so has Natti Natasha.

Anuel AA was supposed to be on that "Te Bote" (Remix 2). He was excited to work with her and then he pulled out. He also has a song called "Jennifer Lopez" that he never officially released. I believe that's a trap song.

I'm surprised she never collabed with Daddy Yankee to this date. And the other day, she previewed a new song with Ozuna while out with her vocal coach. It sampled "Rich Girl" by Louchie Lou and Michie One.

Brytiago also stated that he did a song with her for her "new album". He said it was his understanding that the album would be out some time this year. Hmmm... :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, insomniac said:

jlo-beyonce.gif

Points were made. 

Plus, EMMY nominated Jennifer Lopez's Super Bowl Halftime Show thanks to PepsiCo. Not everyone has that to their credit.

8e34dfb01a822a9d61bf9e1ea55aaad8.jpg

2 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Points were made. 

Plus, EMMY nominated Jennifer Lopez's Super Bowl Halftime Show thanks to PepsiCo. Not everyone has that to their credit.

8e34dfb01a822a9d61bf9e1ea55aaad8.jpg

Indeed!

JLo’s Pepsi commercials >> Coca Cola commercials.

But let’s be real, we all prefer to drink (or inhale) the Coca over the Pepsi! 

jlo-beyonce.gif

13 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Right!? :weeps: I know J Balvin & Nicky Jam have already worked with her for her never released Spanish album. A tragedy! Karol G has expressed wanting to work with her so has Natti Natasha.

Anuel AA was supposed to be on that "Te Bote" (Remix 2). He was excited to work with her and then he pulled out. He also has a song called "Jennifer Lopez" that he never officially released. I believe that's a trap song.

I'm surprised she never collabed with Daddy Yankee to this date. And the other day, she previewed a new song with Ozuna while out with her vocal coach. It sampled "Rich Girl" by Louchie Lou and Michie One.

Brytiago also stated that he did a song with her for her "new album". He said it was his understanding that the album would be out some time this year. Hmmm... :celestial5:

I don’t think Anuel AA pulled out from Te Bote pt dos. I think he was scrapped from the remix due to some homophobic controversy that surrounded him around that time? 

32 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I hope this is it for Jenny. All her collabs with the main Latin pop guys have flopped(shame cuz most were bops).

maluma, ozuna, bad bunny... maybe this is the one that’ll give her ha hit. Rauw is on fire right now. 

Those were all so uninspired too! How dare she use Bad Bunny for Te Guste. That must be her worst record in recent years. Also, why use Ozuna for a silly remix of El Anillo when that track solo was a BOP already. Didn’t make sense.

Hoping her and Rauw will serve up something great!

5 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Indeed!

JLo’s Pepsi commercials >> Coca Cola commercials.

But let’s be real, we all prefer to drink (or inhale) the Coca over the Pepsi! 

jlo-beyonce.gif

I just choked on the Coca! :ahh::ahh:

3 minutes ago, insomniac said:

I don’t think Anuel AA pulled out from Te Bote pt dos. I think he was scrapped from the remix due to some homophobic controversy that surrounded him around that time? 

Wait, you may be right. I remember the producers removed him and he posted a video saying that he who didn't want to be on it because the producers were rats and fakes. They then added his rival at the time, Cosculluela, instead. He said, "I don't care to work with her with all due respect that she deserves because she's a queen. But unfortunately, I'm just not going to work with her on this one because the owner of the record is a rat and fake so he could do what he wants". :dies:

Could have been him just saving face tho. Queen J.Lo probably said take him off he came for the Gays. :gaycat5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
47 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Those were all so uninspired too! How dare she use Bad Bunny for Te Guste. That must be her worst record in recent years. Also, why use Ozuna for a silly remix of El Anillo when that track solo was a BOP already. Didn’t make sense.

Hoping her and Rauw will serve up something great!

Lol tbh I thought el anillo remix should’ve been the official version :sistrens:

mess I forgot she even had a cardi collab. 

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

Lol tbh I thought el anillo remix should’ve been the official version :sistrens:

mess I forgot she even had a cardi collab. 

I actually like the remix, but they should have left her original verse and bridge. I'm not even sure why they changed it.

The bridge made the song tbh.

"No te pido na, yo no soy mujer regala, ponte en eso ya, si no papi echa pa' alla, ohhhh, tu sabes que yo tengo lo que no tienen otras!"

ENERGYYYY :jonny5: