Jennifer Lopez & Rauw Alejandro - "Cambia El Paso"

insomniac

Nope That's not it. She needs a banger like On the floor level or a Todo de ti. This is album filler. Too long could have done without Rauw and the verses are meh with a chorus that is not a banger.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

iTunes:
#1 Bermuda
#2 Brazil
#4 Ecuador
#5 Chile
#6 Spain
#7 Portugal
#9 United Arab Emirates
#16 Philippines
#18 Mexico
#20 Hungary
#27 Ireland
#46 South Africa
#54 Italy
#55 Norway
#55 Turkey
#58 Canada
#61 Austria
#86 Netherlands
#98 United States
#99 Germany
#107 Russia
#177 Switzerland
#198 United Kingdom
#255 Belgium

22 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Too long :( 

Yeah cause ya are use songs being 1:30 including a feature. Stop complaining. 

45 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Too long :( 

it's for the CLUBS, it's the perfect length to break a sweat to. :toofunny3:  rona really made y'all forget what kind of **** you were getting down to :rip:

Yeah I enjoy it being 4 minutes long since everything now is 2 minutes. Although some parts are not needed but opefully a radio-edit will come out on Friday along with the video release. 

I would have appreciated a 3:20-3:30 length but it is a nice song! I feel like it lacks a punch tho

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :flame:

WwNHFy6.gif

I don't think Rauw is off-beat at all. My only issue is that the production slows down a bit during his verse.

But I think when the video drops we will understand why. It sounds like this is where they will have a dancebreak!

:WAP: 

Makes more sense when I try to visually see it in my head.

Anyway, this gets better after each listen!! Yesssss!!

Cambia el Paso

iTunes:

#1 Bermuda

#1 Chile

#1 U.S. Latin

#2 Brazil

#5 Ecuador

#6 Portugal

#8 Spain

#10 Greece

#10 United Arab Emirates

#17 Philippines

#18 Mexico

#23 Hungary

#32 Ireland

#34 Austria

#44 South Africa

#44 Turkey

#49 Netherlands

#50 Canada

#51 Italy

#55 Switzerland

#61 Germany

#71 Norway

#78 United States

#87 Belgium

#101 Russia

#127 United Kingdom

Love it but she should of waited till Friday and released the video at the same time 

Just now, dillan said:

Love it but she should of waited till Friday and released the video at the same time 

Well this is what we were complaining about, but someone who got some info said that they are doing it that way so on Thursday is going to be heavily playlisted. 

It’s stuck in my head! 
I rarely like her Spanish songs this fast but this one is fresh and different

Seems as though it is going to be heavily playlisted already 

Please lord tell me they have a good plan for the first couple weeks 

So its not tragic.

The vibe and the beat are great, I think the verses could have brought a little more, and it can be shortened, it gets a little repetitive.

This won’t do much, they should've taken more time with it because they were on to something but missed the mark. Her Spanish EP with Maluma was stronger than this and it struggled.

1 hour ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

Seems as though it is going to be heavily playlisted already 

Please lord tell me they have a good plan for the first couple weeks 

MTE. They better have a great plan for this. This could be a Spanish hit if they play their cards right.

The clubs, parties, cookouts, etc., will eat this up. I'm assuming a chunk of this will also be Tik Tok promo. Probably explains the "1,2,3 avansa, left, right, left avansa, all she wanna do is just dance, dance, dance" parts. I was iffy about it because it sounded alitte cheesy, but it makes sense for dance challenges and most likely the music video. I assume we'll see a dancebreak or choreo?

The song actually sounds dope in the car. It's a banger, and it has a lot of bass.

8 hours ago, kayliah said:

Nope That's not it. She needs a banger like On the floor level or a Todo de ti. This is album filler. Too long could have done without Rauw and the verses are meh with a chorus that is not a banger.

This is exactly what she needed. It's trendy without being try hard or joining the band wagon too late. 

7 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Yeah I enjoy it being 4 minutes long since everything now is 2 minutes. Although some parts are not needed but opefully a radio-edit will come out on Friday along with the video release. 

A radio edit is not needed. Listeners need to be reminded of how a full song goes again. 

2 hours ago, Jd627 said:

So its not tragic.

The vibe and the beat are great, I think the verses could have brought a little more, and it can be shortened, it gets a little repetitive.

This won’t do much, they should've taken more time with it because they were on to something but missed the mark. Her Spanish EP with Maluma was stronger than this and it struggled.

Ep? It was just a dual single that was for a movie soundtrack.

2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

MTE. They better have a great plan for this. This could be a Spanish hit if they play their cards right.

The clubs, parties, cookouts, etc., will eat this up. I'm assuming a chunk of this will also be Tik Tok promo. Probably explains the "1,2,3 avansa, left, right, left avansa, all she wanna do is just dance, dance, dance" parts. I was iffy about it because it sounded alitte cheesy, but it makes sense for dance challenges and most likely the music video. I assume we'll see a dancebreak or choreo?

The song actually sounds dope in the car. It's a banger, and it has a lot of bass.

Yeah I'm really hoping that the video delivers because it can definitely take the song to a whole other level.

Her tiktok almost have 1M views in only 13 hours, come through!

It's debuting on Apple Music as well, we need to focus on streaming !

Apple Music:

#138 Dominican Republic

#164 Guatemala

#227 Spain

#376 Mexico

#1361 United States