Normani f/ Cardi B - "Wild Side"

Starkboy

If she’s going to bother to get Bardi then she better have the album finished and have a pre-save date ready. Don’t waste any more people’s time.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• popularmoonlight

• nooniebao

• Khamis

9 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

If she’s going to bother to get Bardi then she better have the album finished and have a pre-save date ready. Don’t waste any more people’s time.

This. Late summer release. No excuses

2 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

This makes no sense :dies: how does her album campaign affect Cardi's time or whatever? This is gonna get the same treatment regardless of what comes next

Song doesn’t sound too exciting from the snippet but I’m glad she’s finally releasing. Hopefully Cardi really fits on this and the rest of the rollout is good.

56 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

This makes no sense :dies: how does her album campaign affect Cardi's time or whatever? This is gonna get the same treatment regardless of what comes next

I guess he meant just the hype from the GP that a Cardi feat would give her so she better no waste it by going M.I.A again. Not Cardi's time :cm:

2 hours ago, Mr.S said:

featuring Cardi B. 

thank u king :jonny5:

The announcement is today!!!! Expect it either in 4 hours, or 7 hours or last case scenario in 10 hours lol :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I guess he meant just the hype from the GP that a Cardi feat would give her so she better no waste it by going M.I.A again. Not Cardi's time :cm:

This makes sense but he said "don't waste people's time" implying shes wasting Cardi's time

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

This makes sense but he said "don't waste people's time" implying shes wasting Cardi's time

No they were obviously implying ‚Äėdon‚Äôt waste the fans‚Äô time‚Äô by giving them a big lead with big feature and then going silent again

Whatever the song does this needs to be the start of a well planned out era

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

No they were obviously implying ‚Äėdon‚Äôt waste the fans‚Äô time‚Äô by giving them a big lead with big feature and then going silent again

Whatever the song does this needs to be the start of a well planned out era

Uhm I guess I raed that wrong then 

Of course she needs to have a proper album launch now. An undeperforming good project is way better than the 300th postponement, she cant afford that.

another hit in the basket for cardi iktr :mandown: 

OT: FINALLY we’re getting something from normani...hopefully they go all out with making sure this is the smash she needs to restart her solo career since her team can afford a cardi feature

Edited by Dolce Vita

I was expecting Doja, but I knew she would get a big name to sell the single. If this smashes she should be eternally grateful to her

3 hours ago, Mr.S said:

featuring Cardi B. 

Omg welcome back legend :heart: We promise the person who was annoying to you last time isn’t active on ATRL anymore :toofunny2:

Yesss finally she is releasing it. Cardi B is a hit or a miss for me sometimes, so I am hoping she delivers on this track.

I loved the snippet when she posted it and it got stuck in my head for days. Having on Cardi on this is definitely a great move.

If she ****s this one up I'm gonna stop rooting for her forever.

Is she really wasting a Cardi collab on this song? She really wants to flop atp :deadbanana2:

fingers crossed :jonny4:

Edited by Sisters of Avalon

15 minutes ago, Yanko said:

sounds like garbage 

haters are in full effect. we love to see it...seethe

I remember when Kelly released Motivation and a lot of people called it a snoozefest. Then it became an earworm and one of her biggest solo singles.

I have faith on this.

Edited by humbz

the song sounds good from the snippets but i’m scared cardi won’t fit well 

√ó
√ó