Normani f/ Cardi B - "Wild Side"

Starkboy

I ran some rough numbers myself using the formula TOTC uses and tbh I don't see how they're getting to Top 15 unless this is a particularly weak week for the Hot 100. I think their previous prediction of Top 20 or 25 feels more accurate. But hey, they're way better at these predictions than I'll ever be, so hopefully they're right :laugh:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• popularmoonlight

• nooniebao

• Khamis

20 minutes ago, shelven said:

Has ATRL ever won when they try to write off a song after the very early first chart prediction? :bibliahh:

I hope their American fans are aware it could peak that high.

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

I ran some rough numbers myself using the formula TOTC uses and tbh I don't see how they're getting to Top 15 unless this is a particularly weak week for the Hot 100. I think their previous prediction of Top 20 or 25 feels more accurate. But hey, they're way better at these predictions than I'll ever be, so hopefully they're right :laugh:

Well they haven’t announced it officially so I wouldn’t bank on it. However I’m hoping we can snag Top 20.

The fact that her Instagram video already has 1.3 million views there but she hasn't posted it on ANY other social media :deadbanana4: Somebody needs to be fired.

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

This forum is actually nasty. I've seen waves of people mock Normani for the "culture reset" thing which yeah I don't agree with that kind of boasting for a new artist but it's giving true racism mocking her for poor grammar. When in actuality they just don't know about the black slang... tired of the general threads in this place.

Sis don’t waste your time on these twinks.

Let’s  stay focus and try and get this album out! 

giphy.webp

21 minutes ago, shelven said:

The fact that her Instagram video already has 1.3 million views there but she hasn't posted it on ANY other social media :deadbanana4: Somebody needs to be fired.

We cant keep blaming her team...this is all on her:deadbanana4:

Just now, NormaniReign said:

We cant keep blaming her team...this is all on her:deadbanana4:

Like I said earlier, even if she doesn't like using social media herself, there should absolutely be someone on her team who has the login info for her accounts and knows to post a video across her multiple platforms. This one is 100% on her team (or I guess maybe her lack of team when it comes to social media/digital presence) :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

Like I said earlier, even if she doesn't like using social media herself, there should absolutely be someone on her team who has the login info for her accounts and knows to post a video across her multiple platforms. This one is 100% on her team (or I guess maybe her lack of team when it comes to social media/digital presence) :toofunny2:

Or maybe she doesnt want to share her login credentials and prefer things to be confidential:coffee:

21 minutes ago, shelven said:

You’re right, this is literal incompetence. And Normani is the artist, if she doesn’t have the wherewithal to do it what is Brandon getting paid for? That’s his job:deadbanana4:

Added to Hot Hits UK on Spotify :duca: :duca: Most influential UK playlist by far. It's pretty far down (#46 out of 70 songs), but it's a start.

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Added to Hot Hits UK on Spotify :duca: :duca: Most influential UK playlist by far. It's pretty far down (#46 out of 70 songs), but it's a start.

Yup was just coming in here to post lol. I’m keeping an eye out for the other regional Hot Hits playlists.

2 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Or maybe she doesnt want to share her login credentials and prefer things to be confidential:coffee:

But like... at the very least, there should be some conversations happening with her :toofunny2: Even if she refuses to hand over her TikTok password to anybody else (which I have a hard time believing considering she seems to not care about that account at all), then why is nobody telling her to take the video she already filmed for Instagram and post it there? Or offering to help her if she doesn't know how to do it? I'm really not able to believe she's stubbornly refusing to put this video on TikTok for some weird reason. I think she forgets about TikTok/doesn't care about it and nobody on her management team is doing their job of reminding her.

12 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

“Buying party” sounds so cringe the ****? :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

this has to mean TTH is coming right? :weeps:

Yeah, I don't want to get my hopes up because I just KNOW Spotify and RCA will find a way to let me down, but this is a good sign. It's doing worse on the UK chart than it is on either the US or Global charts, so if they added it here, it'd be strange for them not to add it to TTH too.

Is the tommy campaign from the OP still happening? Was that an unintentional leak? someone fill me in about it 

I knew the playlists would come in the following week. After that exchange between her/RCA and Spotify on Twitter, there’s no way they’d just ghost Wild Side like that :rip:

7 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Is the tommy campaign from the OP still happening? Was that an unintentional leak? someone fill me in about it 

Accidental leak that came from one of Tommy Hilfiger’s international accounts on TikTok. She hasn’t been asked about it’s current status or acknowledged it online either.

This is growing on me, the video really does make the song better. 

Hope it goes Top 20!

19 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

this has to mean TTH is coming right? :weeps:

They couldnt pay for the music video...dont get your hopes up:rip:

The way the predictions went from Top 50 to Top 30 to Top 20-25 and now they're saying Top 15 :rip: I think Top 25 is the safest. But the fact that she's doing it with mediocre playlisting is amazing. I hope they realize that they ****ed up big and missed an opportunity to snatch a Top 10.

Being added to Hot Hits UK is a good sign, even if its too low :duca: